Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 2:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Why the hell would anyone want to believe a corrupt son-of-a-b*tch like Trump, anyhow?

because he pretends to hate the same sorts that they do. simple as that. birds of a feather...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 3:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Why the hell would anyone want to believe a corrupt son-of-a-b*tch like Trump, anyhow?

because he pretends to hate the same sorts that they do. simple as that. birds of a feather...

Maybe so.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 3:12 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

nothing on earth will turn their hearts in this lifetime.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 3:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe so.

nothing on earth will turn their hearts in this lifetime.

Probably, but I still feel like I have to save them. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 3:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I still feel like I have to save them. :(

you're a far better person than me, but i believe they're working for the man downstairs, and i can't deal with them.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 5:01 am

Hoo boy, the pieces are coming together. The details are rapidly developing, but the "Whistleblower Complaint" is emerging as a carefully coordinated operation just like the fraudulent Steele Dossier, part of the ongoing attempted coup against Trump. (Biden is very much a sideshow.)

Detailed timeline and interpretation from ex-Navy intelligence analyst J.E. Dyer:

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/09/2 ... n-context/

The first dominos to fall will be Comey and McCabe, with indictments probably before the end of the year.

There Are Four Lights!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 8:52 pm

Darmok wrote:
Hoo boy, the pieces are coming together. The details are rapidly developing, but the "Whistleblower Complaint" is emerging as a carefully coordinated operation just like the fraudulent Steele Dossier, part of the ongoing attempted coup against Trump. (Biden is very much a sideshow.)

Detailed timeline and interpretation from ex-Navy intelligence analyst J.E. Dyer:

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/09/2 ... n-context/

The first dominos to fall will be Comey and McCabe, with indictments probably before the end of the year.

You wouldn't happen to have that issued from a legitimate news source, do you?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:06 pm

The story about Hunter Biden was in the press before Trump brought it up. So anyone saying 'Derp derp Trump' is being lied to.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:11 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The story about Hunter Biden was in the press before Trump brought it up. So anyone saying 'Derp derp Trump' is being lied to.

It's also true that the judge in question was as corrupt as Hell, and his successor in fact had continued the investigation till finally shutting it down after finding NOTHING. So, derpy derp, derp right back at you.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It's also true that the judge in question was as corrupt as Hell, and his successor in fact had continued the investigation till finally shutting it down after finding NOTHING. So, derpy derp, derp right back at you.

That's dog s**t. He was fired because of Biden being the Vice President. It IS ON VIDEO!! !! Try and develop some shame. If this was Trump's son in Russia there's more chance of hell freezing over than you defending him. Just defending a crook because you support the Democratic party is disgraceful.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:53 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

That's dog s**t. He was fired because of Biden being the Vice President. It IS ON VIDEO!! ! ! Try and develop some shame. If this was Trump's son in Russia there's more chance of hell freezing over than you defending him. Just defending a crook because you support the Democratic party is disgraceful.

Biden delivered a message to Ukraine on behalf of the IMF and various governments. And as I stated, the investigation continued under the new prosecutor who went full force on Hunter Biden, then closed the case when nothing was found.
What you conveniently ignore is how Trump tried to withhold money meant for Ukraine's defense unless they gave him the sort of response he wanted on the Bidens. That's corrupt and underhanded. Or in other words, it's business-as-usual for the way Trump has always conducted his affairs.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:10 pm

Again that is absolute garbage. Just help yourself to the links I provided in the other thread about this issue to debunk the tripe you are repeating. Learn a lesson from repeating the Russiagate hoax for 3 years. Have some humility.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:12 pm

If I'd humiliated myself after parroting a conspiracy theory for 3 years I would have some shame and try to learn from other who know better.

L0ser
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Sep 2019, 10:17 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Have some humility.

Yeah look who's talking.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 10:37 pm

I don't know who whines more -- Trump or his followers. And it takes a whole lot of whining to beat Trump at it. His entire persona is being a victim of people who don't understand him.

L0ser
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Sep 2019, 10:44 pm

kokopelli wrote:
I don't know who whines more -- Trump or his followers. And it takes a whole lot of whining to beat Trump at it. His entire persona is being a victim of people who don't understand him.

They CHOOSE to support every disturbing thing Trump does and they fail to come up with a good arguement about why he is NOT corrupt other than "The newz is lying and the Dems are out to get him blah blah blah!"