Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 6:12 pm

Despite all of their hatred towards the Jewish people, the Nazis named one of their works "Eternal Jew", which sounds surprisingly beautiful for someone who hated the Jew so much. I think it is because the Nazis sensed that there is something mystical about the Jew. Yes, the Jew is cursed, but the notion of curse, itself, carries some kind of alluring mysticism. Look, for example, at the curse pronounced upon Spinoza (yes, in this case the tables have turned since the Jews were the ones pronouncing the curse rather than the ones being cursed, but the concept of a curse -- as such -- is the same): https://philosophynow.org/issues/56/Spi ... e_by_night Just imagine room full of candles, and a deep slow voice reading the words given in that link. It doesn't sound aggressive at all. On the contrary there is some alluring mysticism there. In the same way as Jews used alluring mysticism in cursing Spinoza, the Nazis used alluring mysticism in cursing the Jew. In fact, maybe part of the strong delusion of the antichrist would be that notion that "hey, it doesn't matter that the words of the curse sound so horrible, what matters is that deep spiritual voice reading the curse that carries all that alluring mysticism", so that people would willingly subject themselves onto the curse.

But lets go back to the Jew. The Jew is, indeed, unique. The hatred of the Jew towards Jesus Christ can not be explained by evil motives, at least not in the ordinary sense of evil. The satanist is far more evil than the Jew, yet it is a lot easier to convert the satanist than it is to convert the Jew. Nor can it be explained by religious fanatism either. A muslim is a lot more fanatic than secularized Jew, yet it is a lot easier to convert the Muslim than it is to convert the Jew (whether secularized or not). The fact that the Jew hateth the name of Jesus Christ, indeed, appears to be supernatural. By the same token, no group of people have been kicked out from country to country throughout the past two millenia as consistently as the Jew. And that is despite the fact that the Jew has never engaged in any armed conflict (nor, indeed, taken any political side) up until the 20-th century. And this is by far not the only way in which the Jew is unique. Indeed, who is the Jew? Is the Jew white or mediterranian, or a unique race onto itself? Is the Jew an ethnic group or religious group? Is the Jew a displaced citizen of Israel or a true citizen of the country he is born in (Russia, Germany, USA, etc) or a wondering group like gypsies? Does the Jew believe in heaven and hell (like Christians and Muslims do) or does the Jew believe in reincarnation (like Buddhists do) or does the Jew reject afterlife altogether (like atheists do) or does the Jew believe afterlife is a mystery? The answer to all those questions can be both yes or no or neither of the two, depending on the angle you look at it.

Perhaps it has something to do with the curse of the fig tree pronounced upon the Jew (Mark 11:12-25). Maybe its the nature of how God's curse works: instead of making someone look like a criminal, it produces an evil of mystical, intangible, kind, and makes the cursee a unique of its kind. While there are many (in fact, most -- Matt 7:13,14) people that will be cursed at the end times, there is only very few examples of people upon whom the curse has already been pronounced as of today (Luke 13:2-5). In fact, if we focus our attention only on the Gospels, there are just two examples thereof. A cursed individual, Judas Iscariot, and a cursed group of people, the Jew. And, indeed, it says that Judas went to his own place (Acts 1:25). In other words, he is unique of a kind. Unlike Stalin, Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc. etc. etc. Judas doesn't have to wait till the end times to be cursed: he has already been cursed. And, unlike these other individuals I just mentioned, Judas isn't evil in any sort of tangible sense, he is evil in a very mystical sense, for which there is no parallel. Similarly, the Jew constitutes the only group of people that doesn't have to wait to be cursed, it has already been cursed. And thats why there is no historical parallel of any other group of people similar to the Jew. And it also seems like the mystery of a Jew parallels the "mystery" babylon (Rev 17:5) and "depth" of Satan (Rev 2:24), both to be contrasted with the "simplicity" that is in Christ (2 Cor 11:3). And, indeed, the mystical link between the Jew and the devil (John 8:44) has been contemplated upon throughout the middle ages. Is the aforementioned depth of Satan, indeed, the reason why there is so much alluring mysticism in the way the curses are pronounced? And is it also the reason why there is so much alluring mysticism surrounding the concept of the Jew? Those are great questions to be pondering about.

Last edited by QFT on 27 Sep 2019, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 10:18 pm

What makes you think the Jew is cursed?

I've read the KJV of the Bible quite a few times and I never got the vibe that they were cursed. I understood them to be severely sentenced/punished for continued disobedience of God. And that included being scattered throughout the earth, persecuted, killed, etc... Because God does not play.

But, the Jews cannot be 'cursed' as you claim because that would mean that God broke his promise. And God's promise was never about the Jew, it was about God. God will continue to deliver the Jews (as his chosen people) for his names sake, not theirs.

People make too much out of the 'Jew,' thinking it's all about them. God tells us, 'curse Israel and you will be cursed, bless Israel and you will be blessed.' Israel was deliverance for a people God made a promise with because he loved Abraham. I think that God asks me to respect the promise, more than anything else. Because in the end, we will know God is real by that promise.

Someone once asked me if their was anything that could ever shake my faith? My response was "if Israel fell." Not the Jew, because lots of Jews have fallen through history. But a portion will prevail because they need to for the promise to be fulfilled.

Too many people get all wound up over the Jewish people. They are hard working people, many very successful. They seem to have been gifted with a resilience, armor against an entire world that hates them. Many are wicked, just as wicked as any gentile. So, what sets them apart? A promise.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 11:53 am

I thought the OP was a physicist.

I don’t know if the OP is an anti-Semite.

But I do know that notion of the “Jew” being a “mystical people” is often part of a anti-Semitic mindset.

Just like the notion of “physical superiority” amongst black people (within an American context) is part of a racist mindset.

Both have caused lots of damage to both Jews and blacks

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 1:34 pm

Sounds like BS to me!

You get the feeling that the OP is aching to scream "the Jews wont accept Christ so they all deserve to have their asses kicked throughout eternity". But the OP isn't brave enough to just come out say it that way. :lol:

That article about Spinoza he linked to is rather interesting though. But its not obvious what it has to do with he is talking about- unless just another part of his obfuscation.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 1:56 pm

It was bizarre imho, to say the very least.

The Jews aren't letting detractors rent space in their heads, I can never figure out why so many people spend time thinking about Jews. They are doing their thing, leave 'em be.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 6:10 pm

QFT wrote:
By the same token, no group of people have been kicked out from country to country throughout the past two millenia as consistently as the Jew. And that is despite the fact that the Jew has never engaged in any armed conflict (nor, indeed, taken any political side) up until the 20-th century.

But there were the unfortunate cases of "usury" employed by some members of the merchant class which catalysed base tribalist instincts that is inherently human.
Collectively speaking, the Jewish "race" is considered above average in intelligent, yet the lack of understanding of human psychology put them at odds with many in their host countires.

Isolationism/collectivism and elitest base cultural principles "instinctively" created cultural antagonism.

Forming merchantile collectives which protected their own and disadvantaged other less organised groups was also responsible for some of the hostility towards them.
The exploitation of the ignorant peasants through "usury" inevitably created hostility.
I am not suggesting this was an exclusively Jewish practice. Axiomatic.
But this and the primative minset at the time of much of the European population, which undoubtedly was exploited by other powr groups, created a toxic environment for much of the jewish community.

I am not sure this thread has a future so I won't be investing too much "cerebral energy" until I see it has a healthy pulse.
Hopefully reason will prevail and rational conversation with continue.

Ciao,

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 1:51 pm

The original poster has not responded after three folks responded to him.

So the thread is just a hapless abandoned puppy.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Sep 2019, 3:08 pm

Thread locked due to some pretty shocking antisemitism. I cannot tell whether this is malicious, but it is antisemitism nonetheless, which is against WrongPlanet rules. I think it is likely that leaving this thread open would act as a "honeypot" and attract further antisemitic comments which would demand mod action - this is therefore a preventative measure to stop anyone saying anything stupid.