Gangsta Brony 6ix9ine, Danny Not Billy, Raps For Feds

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 1:12 am

The New York rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine (Daniel Hernandez), after shooting to fame on the Internet and shooting with a set of the Bloods, got caught by the Feds and, facing 47 years to life, decided to rap on the witness stand! :) . In his testimony, he described how, after join ing a set of the Bloods gang to help his career and for credibility/the " gangsta " image, some Bloods, turning against him, kidnapped him and threatened to kill him but settled for letting him give them his six-figure value collection of bling/jewelry - it's gone now 8O - including a $95,000.00 My Little Pony jewellwd pendant and chain 8) ! However, before letting him go, a blood repeatedly kicked him and told him to verbally renounce his Blood-Dom, telling him to say " I-m not Billy " ( a Blood slang term for themselves) :lol: !
Presuming a short Federal sentence or time served as reward for his testimony, he may or may not go into the Witness Protection Program - he may have made himself a little unpopular with some characters now! (Ya THINK? :wink: ( Nothin' but a " G " thang - bah-veg. Oh wait, that's L.A.? :D 8O
You may read much more of this is recent issues of the New York Times (for the Whole Foods version) or the full tabloid Taco Bel/Popeye's from the New York Daily News and New York Post (which our own Kraftiekirtie has said he buys to read on the ride home - brave man! :) (.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!