Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Tomatoes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Sep 2019, 6:38 am

Reality is a fiction written by very bad authors. The truth is that we are all authors. Most people have been conditioned to believe that reality was not the fiction it is. So they reinforce themselves in a supporting role, wrongly believing that by doing this, they were not crazy. It's better to be crazy than to be a cockroach.

Tomatoes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Sep 2019, 7:15 am

We must eliminate the bad authors from reality.

An author is anyone who creates something. An author can be an artist if the object of the creation is a work of art. A work of art can be admired, or ignored. What distinguishes an author from an artist's reality is that an author of reality needs to impose his creations on others.

All creation implies that it can be perceived. Perceptions bring out sensations, feelings and emotions. When you get caught up in the game of feelings in front of perception, you can momentarily flee reality to embark on a dream. They say dreams are not real. Dreams are not real in the sense that what is created in the dream is only the private fruit of its observer. But when the observer sinks too deeply into his dream, he may not be able to find reality again.

What if reality is just a dream?

Distinguishing reality from dream implies being able to perceive reality without being influenced by emotions, feelings and sensations. In this sense, reality would be pure perception. But pure perception is incompatible with decision-making. Because every decision imposes a change, and every decision on reality in turn changes reality to make new things perceive, we can hear that emotions, feelings and sensations are a necessary prerequisite for making decisions. So, reality will necessarily have a part of fiction, a part of dream. This part of the dream will not be the same for each of the individuals who make up reality. We can then say that reality and dream are the two poles of human experience, and everyone walks between these two poles.

For humans, dream is necessary for reality, just as reality is necessary for dream.

Since human experience is always between dream and reality, human decisions change both reality and dream. It is then impossible to decide that this thing is only a dream, and that something else is only a reality. All humans, without exception, are then authors. If for most people, the dream is only fiction, that doesn't prevent some humans from creating these fictions. Since a fiction is only an object of art, and to be an object of art you have to exist in reality, artists are therefore authors of reality.

An artist's authority extends only to his fiction.

An author of reality will have to impose his creation on others. This taxation is done through influence. When taxation is imposed by other means, dreamers are said to be in the middle of a nightmare. A nightmare is a dream from which we want to escape. But if we want to escape from a nightmare, which is nothing more than a dream, and a dream is nothing more than the escape from reality, we must first realize that dream and reality are only the two poles of human experience. Human experience necessarily requires the acceptance that we are all allowed to be the authors of reality.

The bad authors of reality.

There are good artists, and there are bad artists. Art is said to be subjective. What may seem like bad art to some, can be much appreciated by others. An author of reality will impose his art on others. One could say that when someone is forced to perceive something they don't like, that they are in the middle of a nightmare. So there are good authors of reality, and bad authors of reality.

What distinguishes a good author from reality is his ability to enrich the human experience. A bad author of reality will impoverish the dreams of others. But since the dream is one pole, and reality another pole, a person who will see his dreams impoverished will also see his reality impoverished. This person's human experience will eventually turn into hell: he or she will no longer be able to run away from anything.

A very bad author of reality will impoverish the dreams and reality of others, to the benefit of his own reality, his own dream. But since the dream is only the private fruit of its observer, reality will also end up being private. This kind of author of reality will then be all powerful in his dream, which will also be his reality. But to be an author of reality, you have to be able to impose your creation on others. But if there is no one left to impose his creation on, this very bad author's dream will be impoverished indefinitely. This very bad author will then be in the middle of a nightmare, then in hell, and no one will be able to impose anything on him anymore. This author will then have to accept that he has dug his own grave. He will no longer be able to decide anything. There will therefore only be pure perception, and this author will have disappeared.

We can then say that the very bad authors want to make everything disappear, because they are very bad authors, and that they cannot even support their own creations.

We must then help them either not to be very bad authors anymore, or to avoid that they do not reoffend in their very bad creations.
I look forward to your suggestions.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 7:57 am

"Bad authors" create the illusion of limited choice(s).

Their fiction narrows our thinking, narrows our reality.

Their fiction is so tempting that often we want to believe it.

What other options(s) did I have?

What else could I have done?

Likely, it's the psyche's escape from the harshness of reality.

As truth can be painful.

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

30 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm

Is this sort of the Anil Seth 'reality is a specific kind of controlled hallucination' sort of thing?

When I think of human beings and what it's like to be one I think of how many of our behaviors, urges, and resonances bubble up from beneath us. While we're not always thoughtless in what we do a lot of our deepest cares, our moral pivot points, the things that would bring us to ecstasy or to grief, are things that just kind of are about ourselves - it can be easy to confuse agency and social responsibility over them for care, custody, and handling social consequences for actual authorship, to some degree we even can work out some degree of authorship with our deeper selves, but I still have to say ultimately that we're a bit in the situation that Sam Harris, Robert Sapolsky, and Noah Yuval Harrari would insist that we're in - ie. free will being an illusion.

What I do find interesting is a lot of Iain McGilchrist's work and lectures, including his Master and Emissary ideas and I know he's coming out with a new book - I definitely want to check that out. TBH I think we're at a point where we're sort of moving past the harder 19th/20th century versions of physicalism, you even have Sam Harris's wife Annaka writing about the worthiness of the idea of panpsychism in her book Conscious (read that one at the auto mechanic's Saturday) but I'm one of those people where I tend to think that determinism isn't necessarily tethered to reductive materialism either, it's more an orientation between time and information and even if we live in something like an eternal block universe - which I think there's some good evidence for - it's not 'us' that has access to the whole panoply of data across space-time but when you think about it even if you did, you are defined by the information you have, the options you have, the quality of the choices you can make, and anything that likes better situations rather quickly skims off the top in terms for quality of outcome.

The problem with this world is it's filled with a lot of very base and animalistic people, and if you're not like them and you're in a social situation or an office where it's 10:1, they'll just about try to destroy anything that doesn't socially conform and you're somewhat forced to 'uglify' to stay alive. A good example of this would be how often so many people will assume bad faith so quickly, and as far as I can tell - often - they're quite accurately projecting their own personalities and motivations onto the world around them or showing that they get what other people are like because those other people are a lot like them.

To put it this way - a person's resources aren't infinite, nor is their bearing and internal strength, ie. constant rinse and repeat of hostile environments will erode people. I think that's where a lot of people feel deeply trapped - ie. they can make their homes and inner lives Shangri La if they've psychologically got themselves together, but then they have to walk out the front door in to the perpetual cold war of society which is made mostly of zero-sum games and I'd say somewhere between 20-30% of people are quite willing to be predatory, bend reality any which way that suits them, and that ends up being a form of perverse power that forces everyone else to harden at least a little bit in order to survive them and either stay out of there machinations or to know that these people will try to push any button or lever in another person that they can to belittle them, to bully them, to try and dominate them by weaponizing their own decency, desire to be seen as a good person, etc. against them and it's phenomenally insidious.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 9:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGJR_dBEvY

Wow, 'this' is really a thought provoking thread; what one might extra-ordinarily
Hope to find in a Forum For Philosophy; at least for a Broader View than what one
ordinarily might find in a TextBook For Philosophy at Best is hearing New Ways of
Perceiving the World to Expand on Existing Ways to See A World Grown Stagnate now
And Cold of Human Inspiration for Change too. Currently, i am Putting Together what i call a 'MacroVerse'
that is close to a Novel Size Blog Post of Freest Verse Poetry that i do each week; usually around 30 Thousand
Words; a Bit too big for Novella and a bit too small for Novel; yet, still accomplished without fail along with 40
Miles of Public Dance Each Week on Average; that i have been doing now for 6 Years and one Month as that
Dance Effort Arrives at 12,000 Miles; and is actually the current Subject of the 'MacroVerse' i have already
written and fully illustrated with around 300 Photos i took; accompanied with Music From YouTube, as i
select that creatively in flow of doing it all step by step of Dance; word by word of Free Flow Song; truly
Staying in Flow in an 'Autotelic State of Bliss' just by the practice of Authoring; Yes, Directing
Producing and Acting my Own Play of Life that results in almost unlimited smiles for the
Viewing Audience of the Dance in Public too; not unlike Pavlov's Dog when people just
see me coming now in a Public Place they smile even before i dance. On top of that this
Current MacroVerse Celebrates Highlights of 6 Months of Selfies with Beautiful Women
Weekly from the Largest Metro Dance Hall as Dance; particularly original and fearless
Dance anew now still sends a Clear signal to Females you Are Fearless and someone
they will Love to get a bit closer to too; even if you are pushing 60 like me now
as true i have documented a bit over 2000 Photos with me and all those smiles too
in the total effort of my Longest Long Form Poem at 7.3 Million Words in the Last 73
months; ever since i recovered as a shut-in, in my Bedroom for 66 Months, in July of
2013 that came from 19 Medical Disorders in Life threatening synergy; including the Worst
Pain known to Humankind assessed as the Suicide Disease; Type Two Trigeminal Neuralgia from
Wake to Sleep for the Entire 66 Months; like a Dentist Drill in my Right Eye and Ear that no drug would
touch; there was never a second where i could make sure i could make it another Second without finding
a Bridge to throw myself off of; as there are some experiences of Pain and Numb without Emotions that are
worse than any Hell Fire Imaginable; where Death surely seems like a Relative Heaven in Hell. Those Days are
dust; and the way i got out of that place was truly becoming Creative with Imagination and Literally Writing myself
out of that Place with my own Story when i started Blogging Creatively in March of 2013. The Force of Belief of
Putting Imagination Creatively in Art in a Place where we Actually See it reinforces the Power of Human
Belief; whatever Dark thru Light it may come to be; So, not unlike the fictional story of Batman i went
from Plato's Cave for 66 Months into the Light; and not unlike what Batman's Mentor suggested then
i became something much more sublime and beautiful than a vigilante against evil; i became a Legend
for Smiles as that is the name assigned to me as Young Men Drive their Cars past me Walking away from
the Dance Hall at 2 AM at night; whereas, the Women may taunt me with take Your Shirt off as i approach 60
years of age; and this all has had an extremely regenerative effect now on not only my Spiritual Emotional
And Sensory Life; but actual Physical Strength as my Legs are empirically Measurable at 3 times stronger
before i started the Endeavor in 2013; as true, moving from 500 Pounds on a Leg Press to really an almost
unbelievable 1520 Pounds at 8 Reps; where i actually recorded a less than Maximal Effort at 1340 Pounds on
YouTube at 90 Degrees, at 12 Reps very slowly over a 100 Second Duration of Endeavor; Keeping in mind that
during my 'Dead Zone Days' with Dysautonomia, in particular; i couldn't walk around the Block in Warm Weather without
almost Passing out then; that's quite a change now in 40 Miles average of Weekly Public Dance; and additionally the
fact that i felt like a dizzy fly uncomfortable in almost any New Environment or Complex one with many people in it,
even before i go sick, like Super Walmart; where i actually Dance now in the Center Aisle, as in example below for that as obviously i am no longer the uncoordinated dizzy fly i was before with unregulated Emotions and Sensory Integration
Disorder too.

Due to Cloud Flare issues, continued below in smaller pieces...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 9:28 am

Of course, the 'Force' of Epigenetics will explain a lot of this; even the Change on the Autism Quotient Scan test
from 45 to 11; and a change in the Emotional IQ test from Mid-50's to Mid-90's; and even a Personality change
from INTJ to ENFP; although i will shift back on over to INTJ on a dime, if i choose to do more Mechanical Cognition
than Social Artistic Empathic Cognition, better reflecting the Nature We LiVE iN that is Art that Humans Construct
Science out of; sadly becoming in Essence the Forms (Tools) they Create in a Kind of Prison they make for themselves.
This is not easy to see if one has lived in mostly one or the other Dimension of Being in Mind and Body Balance
Whole (Soul) or severely out of Balance in Just one 'Hemisphere of Life'.

As far as Free Will Goes; of course it is only Relative and impacted by innumerable Environmental Factors; but from
within 'Autotelically' in Flow after 12,000 Miles of Free Flowing Meditative Moving Public Dance; sort of like Free Style Ballet Mixed with Martial Arts per the Example i will provide linked below; the Bio-Feedback of Emotional Regulation
and Sensory Integration for 61 Months of actually 12,012 Miles of Public Dance this way now provides me with
the Ability in Bio-Feedback to Generate Happy Neurohormones and Neurochemicals by Sheer Will and
Perhaps a Moving Mediation as simple as Raising two fingers together; and Losing Time, Distance,
Space and Matter by becoming Heaven as two fingers together; it might be difficult to understand
why you see folks in Yoga Bliss doing this until you Actually Experience the Autotelic Flow of it that
has Metaphors innumerable cross-culturally, basically, for the Same flow the other Animals Experience in
a Focus of Life for Survival expending the Least amount of Calories to get through A Day ALiVE iN Animal
Homeostasis; without all these Words of Articulation of which none are necessary for the experience of Nirvana
And Bliss beyond in a Free Moving Dance of Meditation that Regulates Emotions and Integrates Senses like two
Fingers holding hands on the Same hand that have gained enough Relative Free Will to establish A Fiction
that is Emotionally and Sensory Real; no; yes, again no Words are necessary A Dance Will Do; the thing
is when you are in a state of Bliss; Poetry is more likely to flow Naturally from an All Natural State
of Holy And Sacred Creativity of being Deep within so much farther than just the 5 Percent of
our Total Conscious reality that comprises our Existence now; And Then Synchronicities flow
continuously too as one comes to Realize all IS A 'Mind of God' WITH MEANING it's just that some folks are
Lost from it in Science Mind no longer experiencing the Total Reality of Art Mind and Body (Soul) in Balance;
Where even Science will Measure Empirical Measures of Creativity, increasing 400 to 500 Percent, when folks
are in Flow; but that surely is not reflective of what is possible in Human Potential when one is no longer saddled
with financial and family woes; and spends almost their entire existence in Flow. i am An Author of my Life; the
Relative Free Will i experience now at age 59, as compared to ages before 53, is totally incredible and actually
Measurable per Effects that i document along the way that are surely empirical in case-study way. i can't
do it for anyone else; but i surely prove it exists through the documentation i present. Remember, i didn't
Speak until age 4; and now i write a 7.3 Million Word Poem. Remember, i was the last kid picked in Sports
Teams and confused as a Girl in Middle School; now i am A Strongest Leg Pressing Dude in a Military Gym
for Elite Military Folks up to 4 Decades my Junior.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 9:29 am

Human Potential is a reality that many people don't come close to touching; as they simply/complexly do not seek
and find Environments that help them achieve more than less; or of course they are trapped in a 'Matrix' of
Living and Serving as 'Volunteer Slave' absorbed into someone else's Play; Directed, Produced for You Just
another paid Actor for what they 'say'. Escaping that Reality is truly a Pre-Requisite for Heaven in me;
From what i see it is almost as hard for People who 'escape' too; as they've been spoon-fed Human
Average Couch Potato Lies from almost Birth for what we HaVE iN Us; namely God if you want to name
that as Higher Human Potential to Bring out and actually not only survive but thrive in Human Potential ever
increasing now; i still haven't found A 'Sky' for that; and i doubt i will as long as i believe i will find more and do it.

And Just a very Simplified Note From Science; Studies show that if just imagine Yourself exercising and getting
stronger that Science Will Measure Increases in Strength as compared to Control Groups who Did Not Capitalize
Beyond Money on their Own Built-in Human Potentials; Side Note: Don't Imagine Getting Older; Imagine getting
Younger as above, so below within inside outside and all around; don't wait for another Scientific Study to make
Your Own All Natural Miracles of Untapped 'forgotten' Human Potential Come real; and by all means never decide
the limit IS A Sky. 'God SKeYes' are truly unlimited now for those who come to see 'this Wind' that i for one now
Proves exists for me at least; again; i Will show you A Well; but i cannot make anyone See, Drink, and Make 'Wind';
Yes; Like Changing Wind into Wine; other than that and this thanks so Much "Tomato" for An Interesting Thread..:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyc5w8YHX8