Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 2:20 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The very fact that Trump says Schiff should be charged with treason, and had suggested that the whistle blower should be executed shows that he knows he's guilty and that his days in the White House may be numbered.

It sounded more to me like he was saying how serious it is regarding spies. That it was considered so serious in the past they were executed, to convey the seriousness of it.

Let's say a commanding officer finds an MP asleep at his post, and tells the MP, "there was a time when you would have been shot for sleeping on duty". That does not mean the commanding offer is threatening to shoot the MP, it just means he is conveying the seriousness of what the MP was doing.

Spies? For who? The united States? Because that's who the whistle blower is representing.

Beats me. I don't know why Trump called him a spy. I'm just saying it didn't sound like he was threatening to have whoever executed. It's a good example of how sensationalistic a lot of the press is.

As for who the whistleblower is for, it could be said that he's part of a long running ongoing attempted coup.

In fact Trump and Nosferatu Reichsfuehrer (spelling), Steve Miller, have stated they are attempting to uncover the whistle blowers identity. As both should know a whistle blower's anonymity is protected under federal law, it sounds more than a bit sinister to me.

When you use hyperbolic terms like Nosferatu Reichsfuehrer it's hard to imagine things not looking sinister to you.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 3:39 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The very fact that Trump says Schiff should be charged with treason, and had suggested that the whistle blower should be executed shows that he knows he's guilty and that his days in the White House may be numbered.

It sounded more to me like he was saying how serious it is regarding spies. That it was considered so serious in the past they were executed, to convey the seriousness of it.

Let's say a commanding officer finds an MP asleep at his post, and tells the MP, "there was a time when you would have been shot for sleeping on duty". That does not mean the commanding offer is threatening to shoot the MP, it just means he is conveying the seriousness of what the MP was doing.

Spies? For who? The united States? Because that's who the whistle blower is representing.

Beats me. I don't know why Trump called him a spy. I'm just saying it didn't sound like he was threatening to have whoever executed. It's a good example of how sensationalistic a lot of the press is.

As for who the whistleblower is for, it could be said that he's part of a long running ongoing attempted coup.

In fact Trump and Nosferatu Reichsfuehrer (spelling), Steve Miller, have stated they are attempting to uncover the whistle blowers identity. As both should know a whistle blower's anonymity is protected under federal law, it sounds more than a bit sinister to me.

When you use hyperbolic terms like Nosferatu Reichsfuehrer it's hard to imagine things not looking sinister to you.

And Miller isn't?