How is my relationship with my neurotypical parents and frie

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2019, 11:31 am

Hello guys. I don't know if I could talk here about my personal life but l'll talk some things that happens with me all days, mainly with my neurotypical mom, stepfather and my only friend that I have in school. My life is a little different if we compare to "normal peoples", but I know my situation. Unfortunately my mom is separated with my father and I don't like him, because he never were a good father. He's a alcoholic, selfish and stingy person. All these situations changed my life forever, sometimes I'm very sad and confused. My relantionship with my mother always was good but sometimes we have disagreement and we start a verbal fight. My mother and father are neurotypical and no one of my family have Asperger's or Autism, only me. I think that I'm special. Since I was child I was very hyperactivity and many psychologists diagnosed me with TDAH and my Asperger's diagnostic was takes long time. Now, I'm very more confident about this. I think that my mom is such an demandig woman. I noticed that we don't have a good comunication because when I need to ask her a favor or another thing she doesn't understand me. I don't know if I speak so fast or stutting, I don't know well. One thing is right: my mom cannot understand me. as long as, my relantioship with my stepfather is good because I have ideas to say for him. But I hate so much your bad jokes. I met him for a long time ago, in 2013 when I was a little boy (11 years). When started a first conversation I was very happy. I think him cool, no much today unfortunately. My only friend is Jonathan and I met him in 2014 when I've moved to Curitiba. We have a good relantionship because he's the only neurotypical that understand me better if compare with my mom or stepfather. He's such an intelligent friend, talktive, happy and him help me a lot in my class. I think that this is it, I don't have some words.

ryanbest
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jan 2020, 6:46 am

Gabriel5455 wrote:
Hello guys. I don't know if I could talk here about my personal life but l'll talk some things that happens with me all days, mainly with my neurotypical mom, stepfather and my only friend that I have in school. My life is a little different if we compare to "normal peoples", but I know my situation. Unfortunately my mom is separated with my father and I don't like him, because he never were a good father. He's a alcoholic, selfish and stingy person. All these situations changed my life forever, sometimes I'm very sad and confused. My relantionship with my mother always was good but sometimes we have disagreement and we start a verbal fight. My mother and father are neurotypical and no one of my family have Asperger's or Autism, only me. I think that I'm special. Since I was child I was very hyperactivity and many psychologists diagnosed me with TDAH and my Asperger's diagnostic was takes long time. Now, I'm very more confident about this. I think that my mom is such an demandig woman. I noticed that we don't have a good comunication because when I need to ask her a favor or another thing she doesn't understand me. I don't know if I speak so fast or stutting, I don't know well. One thing is right: my mom cannot understand me. as long as, my relantioship with my stepfather is good because I have ideas to say for him. But I hate so much your bad jokes. I met him for a long time ago, in 2013 when I was a little boy (11 years). When started a first conversation I was very happy. I think him cool, no much today unfortunately. My only friend is Jonathan and I met him in 2014 when I've moved to Curitiba. We have a good relantionship because he's the only neurotypical that understand me better if compare with my mom or stepfather. He's such an intelligent friend, talktive, happy and him help me a lot in my class. I think that this is it, I don't have some words.

are neurotypical and no one of my family have Asperger's or Autism, only me. I think that I'm special. Since I was child I was very hyperactivity and many psychologists diagnosed me with TDAH and my Asperger's diagnostic was takes long time. Now, I'm very more confident about this. I think that my mom is such an demandig woman. I noticed that we don't have a good comunication because when I need to ask her a favor or another thing she doesn't understand me. I don't know if I speak so fast or stutting, I don't know well. One thing is right: my mom cannot understand me. as long as, my relantioship with my stepfather is good because I have ideas to say for him. But I hate so much your bad jokes. I met him for a long time ago, in 2013 when I was a little boy (11 years). When started a first conversation I was very happy. I think him care neurotypical and no one of my family have Asperger's or Autism, only me. I think that I'm special. Since I was child I was very hyperactivity and many psychologists diagnosed me with TDAH and my Asperger's diagnostic was takes long time. Now, I'm very more confident about this. I think that my mom is such an demandig woman. I noticed that we don't have a good comunication because when I need to ask her a favor or another thing she doesn't understand me. I don't know if I speak so fast or stutting, I don't know well. One thing is right: my mom cannot understand me. as long as, my relantioship with my stepfather is good because I have ideas to say for him. But I hate so much your bad jokes. I met him for a long time ago, in 2013 when I was a little boy (11 years). When started a first conversation I was very happy. I think him c

zenaspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Apr 2020, 10:01 pm

Hey I have a similar family background. Focus on yourself and don’t let it bother you. It’s their responsibility to understand you and help you and if they don’t do it, you can do it yourself

sophietheaspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2020, 8:30 am

I have the same problem with my mom. The annoying thing about neurotypicals its that they are 'polite' and pretend like they understand what you've said even when they didn't which angers me. :roll: