Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 12:57 pm

For real this time. I think I almost got scammed by a 'psychic' who got my email address from a forum I joined. She kept pushing me to give her my address and after I tried to be polite and tell her no she was still pushy.

I feel like such a fool. :|

I need to be careful about what websites I join and who I share info with...

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm

Just do it. I don't blame you for feeling disillusioned. Few indeed are genuine.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:01 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Just do it. I don't blame you for feeling disillusioned. Few indeed are genuine.

Yeah, I just don't know what to do with my cards. My mom would get mad if I tossed them away. :(

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:29 pm

envirozentinel wrote:

Hey envirozentinel, good to see you back.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2019, 2:15 pm

Thanks Smudge! Been very busy for a while plus had some password issues.

Didn't imagine such drama in my absence. Why can't we get along despite petty differences? If people want to heal the world it starts with us!

my blog:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:19 pm

I feel like the world really is falling apart. :(

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2019, 2:24 pm

There's been serious infighting in our main opposition party here too.

But I recently chose to join a new movement which hardly anyone has even heard about yet: The Organic Humanity Movement. They have both Green and Libertarian ideas. They don't trust big government and want citizens to be self sufficient as far as possible - to reject GMO and live off grid if they want. No free land handouts without a form of work equity.

It's not the whole world but I think the mainstream media is partially to blame for stoking things up.

my blog:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
There's been serious infighting in our main opposition party here too.

But I recently chose to join a new movement which hardly anyone has even heard about yet: The Organic Humanity Movement. They have both Green and Libertarian ideas. They don't trust big government and want citizens to be self sufficient as far as possible - to reject GMO and live off grid if they want. No free land handouts without a form of work equity.

It's not the whole world but I think the mainstream media is partially to blame for stoking things up.

I think the mainstrean media deserves a LOT of blame for it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:28 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

Yeah, I just don't know what to do with my cards. My mom would get mad if I tossed them away. :(

Just keep them...they can't take up that much space. I have always thought the artwork on tarot cards was cool, I don't think they actually do anything but the pictures are cool. I mean sure I will humor someone if they want to do a tarot card reading or like in the case of my brother a norse rune reading but can't say I really believe in it.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:39 pm

I guess I can try to keep them in storage?

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2019, 2:43 pm

Gracious - how large are your tarot cards? They sound like you're referring to a pack of bedsheets!

Yeah keep them as pretty artwork.

my blog:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:48 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Gracious - how large are your tarot cards? They sound like you're referring to a pack of bedsheets!

Yeah keep them as pretty artwork.

They're not big, but when I don't want something anymore I hate keeping it around me to remind me that I have it. :oops:

I agree the artwork itself is pretty.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 11:55 am

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 12:01 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
I feel like the world really is falling apart. :(

We are here for you.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 9:04 pm

Maybe I can still play with my tarot cards without contacting any phony bologna psychics?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 9:40 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Maybe I can still play with my tarot cards without contacting any phony bologna psychics?

I mean yeah...whenever I have played around with tarot cards I never once thought of contacting a so called psychic most psychics are just scammers, so yeah best not to get involved with them. Interestingly in the past I thought I maybe had some psycic abilities, but some of that has been explained by science since I have looked into it. Like I used to think me and my brother had had some dreams in common which maybe that was the case...but also its possible to kind of create a false association or memory so its also very possible we had totally seperate dreams that just were simular and over talking about them we just related on it and figured we must have shared a dream....however Idk if dream sharing is real or just if by talking about it we kind of created false memories of how the dream was related when maybe we didn't actually share the same dream....but it really seems like we did share the dream so I am not sure.

but yeah go ahead and play around with the tarot cards, but for the most part, in my opinion it would be useless to contact a psychic because they just want your money so they can do a BS reading and hope you buy it and pay the money. Basically if there is anything actually psychic about the cards which I admit I am skeptical of...a 'professional' psychic would not be the person to get a reading from because they are just in it for money.