Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 5:42 pm

I've reached the inevitable conclusion that online ASD support is a total joke, if someone wants help running the site as I already offered, I'd be much obliged but I've had enough of the many unchecked sicko, apathetic attitudes on here so bye.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm

Most people here aren’t what you’ve described.

Sometimes, when I am upset, I have to remind myself of this.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 5:52 pm

cberg wrote:
I've reached the inevitable conclusion that online ASD support is a total joke, if someone wants help running the site as I already offered, I'd be much obliged but I've had enough of the many unchecked sicko, apathetic attitudes on here so bye.

Oh no, not you too.

Some of us are trying to be supportive and there are more of us than not.

What would change your mind Mr Cberg?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 6:09 pm

Only Alex, not moderators can accept offers of help to run Wrong Planet.

Many members do benefit from some time out from WP after a period of conflict, I have been one of them and no doubt will be one of them again.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm

I will miss you cberg. Good luck.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2019, 7:44 pm

Come back soon. Your contributions here will be missed.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 8:00 pm

B19 wrote:
Only Alex, not moderators can accept offers of help to run Wrong Planet.

Many members do benefit from some time out from WP after a period of conflict, I have been one of them and no doubt will be one of them again.

I consider Alex a friend but I haven't seen him in my email for years. I just don't find myself in a place to share what I feel I should on here without significant downsides right now.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 8:05 pm

You have to do what's best for you. I wish you all the best no matter what you decide.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm

take care, friendo.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 8:09 pm

Some of the mods here lately were just trolling & no one did anything. Just as soon as I stand up for some younger dudes here I get slapped down. Old-timer members are mostly cool but I know of two or three who should obviously be banned & you all just make excuses.

Seniority isn't an excuse for anything, anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves out of moral grounding of any kind. Young people have all the same rights to free expression as anyone but I don't see one moments' acknowledgement of that fact here. I put a lot of thought into this site, I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not going to make any excuses for my digital sailor mouth but I see a lot of disrespect & ambguized nastiness from people running WP so I'll make it known that I want no part of it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 9:27 am

Bye! Stay safe! Stay well!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Oct 2019, 9:38 am

Take care, take a break and I sincerely hope we'll see you again in the not distant future.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 7:48 pm

Well I'm around anyway, one good thing about the internet that not too many people know about is that we can do whatever we want on the internet. You should ban Fnord by the way, he's posting sarcastic boilerplate saying saccharine goodbyes to people with more integrity than himself while we're all leaving because of all this.

Fnord is gaslighting WP. Someone put an ultimate stop to his jackassery & email Smudge.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 8:03 am

cberg wrote:
Some of the mods here lately were just trolling & no one did anything. Just as soon as I stand up for some younger dudes here I get slapped down. Old-timer members are mostly cool but I know of two or three who should obviously be banned & you all just make excuses.

Seniority isn't an excuse for anything, anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves out of moral grounding of any kind. Young people have all the same rights to free expression as anyone but I don't see one moments' acknowledgement of that fact here. I put a lot of thought into this site, I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not going to make any excuses for my digital sailor mouth but I see a lot of disrespect & ambguized nastiness from people running WP so I'll make it known that I want no part of it.

Happens a lot and seniority is the reason. I am a total B***ch in certain forums. But, I try to keep it there, behave nicely everywhere else. Especially The Haven... I see senior members being complete B*****ds all over the whole board, not a damn thing happens. And then there are the ones who pretend to be stupid and peace loving, but behind the scenes are the 'ballers' of WP. It's a riot. This is a fascist board with so many claiming they want an end to fascism. It's okay though, I can take it. Sorry many have been having a rough time lately, hope it get's better for you.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 12:23 pm

The fake nonsense on display right now is just unbelievable, we basically have our own fake president who can do no wrong. It's all about what he deserves. :roll:

He's just a dumb old punk though.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 12:35 pm

I'm trying to take a break but I don't want to watch a site that helps kids burn to the ground.

Either you hold members to respectful standards or you don't, I don't think that has nearly as much to do with language as conduct. There are members here who use an abusive tone with all the guys on this page.