Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 3:09 pm

You'd think a cost of living crisis people who don't actually need to wear a nappy would just use the toilet

Do you wrap yourself up in it

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 3:14 pm

I would not want to be a baby again. Babies are too helpless. And stupid. Seriously, they don't know the difference between a pacifier and a Tide Pod, and the parents have to watch them constantly. There are toys they shouldn't play with because they have small parts and if you gave them hard candy or suckers they might choke on it. You're not even supposed to feed them peanut butter because it's too sticky and they could choke, or honey because it could have tiny amounts of botulism that won't harm an older person but could poison a baby.

But I get it, when anyone has a weird or gross fetish they can only be autistic. Why else would they want to literally have sex with blue hedgehogs or pink ponies, or sleep with human-sized pillows that have prints of overly-developed anime girls on them? There's just no other explanation. And that's why autistic people should all be sent on a one-way trip into the sun. (sarcasm)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 3:18 pm

And I also think that part of this fetish is that they have a compulsion to have to broadcast it to us all.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 3:24 pm

This thread was 5 years old before it was necro'ed. Do we really need to re-hash everything that has already been said on the subject?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 3:48 pm

:lol:

KristopherGreen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2024, 4:39 pm

I can’t believe so how so many people can be ignorant. As for the person who thinks needing to broadcast it is part of a fetish, perhaps i was providing input because I saw a thread on this online, was reading out of boredom.

The point is that there is truth to it and there are misconceptions. That is all i meant to say. I was expressing my life so that it could be used as an example not for attention. Perhaps my mentality was wanting to contribute to knowledge when people look for information online. I am autistic, that doesn’t make me an idiot. we can be just as intelligent and have deep thinking like anyone else.

I felt compelled to share my input because I saw misconceptions that it Hass to do with infantilism, and that is not the case. Age regression is another medical discussion in the field of psychiatry. Many of us use diapers the same reason many of us use noise cancellation headphones. It can really be something so simple.

Perhaps somebody on the Internet wants to see a genuine answer rather than generalizations and misinterpretations.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 4:52 pm

Welcome to WP then and I hope you find what you're looking for and I apologise for being flippant about your life choices it wasn't very welcoming of me

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 7:00 pm

KristopherGreen wrote:
I can’t believe so how so many people can be ignorant. As for the person who thinks needing to broadcast it is part of a fetish, perhaps i was providing input because I saw a thread on this online, was reading out of boredom.

The point is that there is truth to it and there are misconceptions. That is all i meant to say. I was expressing my life so that it could be used as an example not for attention. Perhaps my mentality was wanting to contribute to knowledge when people look for information online. I am autistic, that doesn’t make me an idiot. we can be just as intelligent and have deep thinking like anyone else.

I felt compelled to share my input because I saw misconceptions that it Hass to do with infantilism, and that is not the case. Age regression is another medical discussion in the field of psychiatry. Many of us use diapers the same reason many of us use noise cancellation headphones. It can really be something so simple.

Perhaps somebody on the Internet wants to see a genuine answer rather than generalizations and misinterpretations.

That's exactly why I didn't want to see this thread dragged up again - too many negative responses, and too much vitriol being dragged up.

I personally don't care if or why someone wants or needs to wear diapers. If it helps them function or brings them comfort, they are no different than eyeglasses, or stim-toys or weighted blankets etc. Honestly, I don't tend to think about other people's underwear during the course of my day.

Sorry if the tone of my post wasn't clear before, and welcome to WP :-)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

29 Jan 2024, 9:11 am

! Cornflake wrote:
DanielW wrote:
This thread was 5 years old before it was necro'ed. Do we really need to re-hash everything that has already been said on the subject?
No - especially so considering the angry and negative responses.

Locked.