Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2020, 3:38 am

In the last six months I had put together two separate videos that's been uploaded onto my autistic YouTube creator channel "Aspie With Attitude". These videos shows you 10 main points about understanding friends and why it is so important to understand these signs.

The first video is "Who's Your Toxic Friends?", this is where I discuss worst friends, or friends from hell. I discuss how emotionally damaging these people would become after my personal experience growing up as an autistic teenager from the 90's. On the other side of this corrupt friendship, I talk about how I emotionally recovered, eventually encountering a few more of corrupt friends through the days I was involved in the Hip-Hop scene through out the 2000's and the 2010's.

The next video is the total opposite talking about how important it is to have best friends and what result you may expect when bonding friends with people who are kind. I discuss how having the right friends would nurture your well being and how this makes you a better person. This is where I compare best friends to your worst friends from hell.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ