Page 3 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 3:37 pm

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un rumored to be dead

Quote:
Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 3:44 pm

Well..it IS just a "rumor".

But...

The surgeon's hands were "shaking so badly"? And that's why it went wrong?

I guess the surgeon was so afraid of messing up because he was operating on the maximum leader, and might get shot for messing up, that...he got too nervous to do the job right! Self fulfilling mess up. :lol:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 4:41 pm

It's time for that evil tyrant to kick the bucket. Get rid of the entire regime and let North Korea join the rest of the world.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 4:42 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...they all will just follow the prescription written by Doctor Donald, and shoot him up with Lysol, and give him a bleach enema, and ...he will be as good as new! And back to waving to the adoring crowds at the Mayday Parade in no time. Maybe even give him some tide pods to eat.

There are reports that the number of cases of people ingesting things like lysol and bleach in New York City are more than double that of a year ago.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 6:05 pm

Disneys family did not publish his death immediately back in '66 , anything is possible

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 6:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...they all will just follow the prescription written by Doctor Donald, and shoot him up with Lysol, and give him a bleach enema, and ...he will be as good as new! And back to waving to the adoring crowds at the Mayday Parade in no time. Maybe even give him some tide pods to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfx561qEfV8

May Day :skull:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 7:29 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well..it IS just a "rumor".

But...

The surgeon's hands were "shaking so badly"? And that's why it went wrong?

I guess the surgeon was so afraid of messing up because he was operating on the maximum leader, and might get shot for messing up, that...he got too nervous to do the job right! Self fulfilling mess up. :lol:

The reads like the lost ending to the movie The Interview

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 9:04 pm

I have not read anywhere that KJU is dead .
I could have Missed something

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 3:33 am

^ some officials from the regime have admitted that there are CV19 cases in the country, contradicting previous statements by KJU.
It’s slim and circumstantial, but it has been pointed out that pointing out the leaders falsehoods/mistakes tends to lead to the death penalty there, and that this may be an indication that he’s already dead.
It’s not impossible, but it is speculation based upon slim evidence.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 4:10 pm

Well...the South Korean state dept. says that Kim is alive and well and just loitering in the town of Pusan.

Nothing suspicious.

Well ...we all can rest easy now. Wouldn't want a nice guy like Kim Jong Un to kick the bucket!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 9:08 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...the South Korean state dept. says that Kim is alive and well and just loitering in the town of Pusan.

Nothing suspicious.

Well ...we all can rest easy now. Wouldn't want a nice guy like Kim Jong Un to kick the bucket!

Better the devil you know,
Than the devil you don't.

Trump has trained him, to some extent.
But then again, A new leadership could open a fresh, more conciliatory regime.

Meh,
Above my pay grade. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 9:40 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's rumored that she's way more Pro-China than her brother, and she was against the US deal.

How she is now and when/if she takes over leadership may be different. I have a feeling she may be the one to bring some type of "perestroika" to North Korea.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 9:43 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I think that we're getting a little too excited here. :)

She's only 31 yrs old, will give Jacinda Arden a run for her money in the hotness stakes.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2020, 12:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

She's only 31 yrs old, will give Jacinda Arden a run for her money in the hotness stakes.

For some reason I'm reminded of this cult movie. :D

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2020, 12:52 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Ahh yes but the Nazis set the benchmark for evil and depravity....

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2020, 1:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's rumored that she's way more Pro-China than her brother, and she was against the US deal.

How she is now and when/if she takes over leadership may be different. I have a feeling she may be the one to bring some type of "perestroika" to North Korea.

We can only hope.

Nork society is basically unsustainable. Un wants to continue with the cult self sustainability isolationism and Stalinism. This means he has to extort food aid from the outside world to avoid total societal collapse. To do that they have to invest in nukes.

We in the West would LIKE to see whomever takes charge in Pyongyang to ...just had over the car keys of the nation over to Seoul and just invite South Korea to absorb them into the capitalist democratic pro American South. But that aint gonna happen any time soon with any likely Nork leader. Merging with, or even just imitating the South is not likely, but there is the alternative to the current policy that is realistic to hope for. And that is for N.Korea to imitate China (retain an authoritarian regime but allow capitalism, and foreign investment). That's what China has been nudging the Norks to do for decades, and that what some in Kim's family (like the uncle who got executed)sought to do. The reason Kim resists going the China route is probably because it would result in foreign investors coming in and that it would result in the US and or South Korea would ending up owning his country: and he will end up an employee of Seoul even if Seoul doesn't threaten him militarily.