Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 11:21 am

Not entirely up on who Styx is and what he's about, but seeing as Vaush has lost 3/3 debates I've seen him in, I'm...doubtful?

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 11:05 am

Sargon did a video on this:

Basically says that Vaush isn't the type of leftie he would want to debate, because he isn't the kind of leftist who's wielding power and causing problems right now and doesn't even stand for what those leftists stand for. Also that Vaush doesn't debate properly.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 7:01 pm

Styx and Sargon were the kind that said that no one on the Left would debate them and would challenge everyone on the Left to debate them in the marketplace of ideas. But it is clear now that with how they are saying that they should not debate Vaush that they run scared as soon they have someone who can actually challenge them.

Vaush actually did a response to that Sargon video, and certain things that Sargon is not saying is that they debated twice, once when Vaush was more inexperienced, and more recently where they actually had the same topics as the first time. Sargon is also being kind of cringy in how he is acting like Shoe on Head is being tricked and not able to think for herself.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 3:37 am

Sargon following the trainwreck that was the first debate.

The second debate took place 2 months later, in which Vaush did a little better on the hysterical shouting, but otherwhise didn't improve all that much.