Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 2:18 am

quite an extreme wrote:
I did kind of ship a totally nice girl once. Strange thing. :twisted: Hope she and her guy weren't idiots afterwards and tell the story their kids later. :roll:

OK - I did decide to share the story. Once I was in a club in the town where they played hard rock. Some big young guys where head banging and from time to time they were pushing around each other fighting for the center of the dance floor. It seemed funny to me so I put my thumb on my bottle of beer and joyned them a while. I realized that even that I'm not the biggest guy I was one of the most massive ones even compared to others who seemed a lot bigger. Most of them where bright minded northern Europen guys who had just fun and no s**theads at all. But I guess that I'm one of those guys who have less lightweight bones than average people and for this I was the one who mostly kept the center. After having some fun with the guys I went to the second room of that club where there was kind of a common disco.
I did look around and suddenly a girl in front of sayd to me with a cute high voice "I could still not find a boyfriend who is taller then me until now!". I did recognize her. I had met her some months before in the same club. She was an incredible nice and beautiful blonde girl and a totally cute way but two inches taller than me. :twisted: I remembered the guys in the other room and sayd to her "Just come with me!" and she followed me and I went with her to the other room where the big guys had fun. I sayd to her - "Just look around! There are lots of tall guys! Just choose one!" Her eyes did start to glare of joy as soon as I did say this and she responded immediately "I take this one!" and did point to the tallest of all. 8O :mrgreen:
He was about 20 years and extremely tall but he seemed to be totally OK. I had a look in the eyes of all guys before once I was pushing around with them. There where some others who were more fun but she did choose him and she had to like him not me. So I sayd just "OK!". She went streight towards him hugged him and layd her head against his chest. She didn't even reach to his shoulders even that she was a bit taller then me and about 6'1. He did look totally confused seemed not to realize what was going on. :mrgreen: After a while she released him and did step back three meters and was doubting looking at him but he couldn't decide. What a idiot! One of the cutest and most beautiful blonde girls I have ever seen but instead of being happy he couldn't decide!
Suddenly a big turk came and did start posing in front of her between them and did grin at her in a nasty dirty way. And another smaller s**thead came beside hime and did the same. She looked very unsure but the tall guy didnt decide. She obviously didn't like the turk but he totally ignored this. But if I bring a girl like her into a room of head banging rockers then I have to care for her. Wasn't the guys alway pushing around each other on the dancefloor either? I decided to give the turk a little hint with my shoulder that the disliked him. He went straight to the ground over the smaller idiot and both did land in an ungraceful but funny looking way on the ground. Don't know whether the direction to Mecca did fit but they were a nice looking couple there. :twisted: I did look a little bit agressive grinning at the turk and noe he got it and both idiots were disappearing quite fast. :mrgreen:
I went to the side were I had the wall in my back and did watch the things. The girl went to the guy and they stood side by side withe their backs towards me and not looking at each other. After some time I thought that he is to much of an idiot and did want the girl to choose just another guy. I did just want to go to her when another women did hold me back by putting her hand on my shoulder. "Wait!" did she say with a warm calming voice. I hadn't noticed her before. She was a bit elder then the young people around and very overdressed in her noticible expensive dress for a club like this one. But she made me stop and did watch just the things again. And right - 5 seconds later both turned synchonous at the same time towards each other and did look smiling at each others face. He took her in his arms and they left. I don't know how they did managed it to turn towards each other as synchronously after such a long time without even looking at each other. And I don't know why nor why they stood as long side by side before without looking at each other nor do I know how the other women could even know. I agreed to her "You have been right!". But such levels of emotional connections and empathy are as alien to me that they scare me. :?

DemophobicKlingon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2020, 7:27 am

Yes, I have been shipped and it gets awkward and annoying. Well it can be funny too...

There seems to be an assumption when people of opposite genders are being friendly with each other, it equates to a relationship which I completely disagree with. Or even worse, there have been some guys who have liked me, but the feelings being onesided, and observers assuming that it's mutual. :/

There is one guy friend I had, we could joke around, be ourselves, and would laugh a lot. But a lot of people would assume there was romance going on, and one of our other friends even created equivalents of us that she shipped in Tamagotchi Life. I actually thought this was kind of funny. x3

But then I went through a phase where I was feeling down and worrying I would never find the wright person, and those kinds of assumptions kind of ticked me off. (I'm out of the phase now that I have a special someone :3) (But that doesn't make me immune to shipping)

And other guy friends I have/have had, people have asked if we are a couple.

When I was worrying about the subject, my mom started going through a list of guys who I knew and seeing if I saw them as boyfriend material, or attractive. 8-O :eew: Part of the reason I was worried was that even though I know a laundry list of people... I don't have that kind of chemistry with them, and while I like them as friends, I'm not interested in them in coupley way.

INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 6:48 pm

DemophobicKlingon wrote:
When I was worrying about the subject, my mom started going through a list of guys who I knew and seeing if I saw them as boyfriend material, or attractive. 8-O :eew: Part of the reason I was worried was that even though I know a laundry list of people... I don't have that kind of chemistry with them, and while I like them as friends, I'm not interested in them in coupley way.

The question is what you are looking for if it comes to this. There aren't currently as many Klingons around. And being additionally demophobic could be the wrong choice then. :wink:

DemophobicKlingon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2020, 7:54 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
DemophobicKlingon wrote:

The question is what you are looking for if it comes to this. There aren't currently as many Klingons around. And being additionally demophobic could be the wrong choice then. :wink:

Perhaps that's why I draweth attention. They see the ridges jutting from under the hat. We express ourselves much differently than Terrans.

I am sure that none of these males would appreciate me reciting my poetry about prune juice, the beverage of a true warrior, the one thing in this world which is to die for.

INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 2:53 am

DemophobicKlingon wrote:
I am sure that none of these males would appreciate me reciting my poetry about prune juice, the beverage of a true warrior, the one thing in this world which is to die for.

I'm not as sure if it comes to this as long as you are doing this in their own language. Guess that I would enjoy this rolling on the floor laughing. Could be a nice test whether they are compatible to the way that your mind works. :mrgreen:

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm

Ughh.

I couldn't let someone do this with me. I'm too rebellious for this kind of s**t. But some people probably tried before.

So the ones that know how this can only go in a bad direction, won't try this for safety reasons :lol: