How much do you know about what's happening in the Church?

Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2020, 7:10 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Gay priests are victims of the church, too.

Quite right, the Church officials should have never made those people priests; by making those people priests, the officials have condemned them, and the laity and religious they associated with, to a ruined life.

According to Studies As Far as the Priesthood Goes at
Least, the Catholic Church is A Very 'Gay' Church Per the Linked Article Below.

Some Research Suggests That Upwards of 60 Percent of Catholic Priests Live
With a 'Gay Nature'; Whether or not They Sexually Express that Nature With the
Same Sex; Both Men And Women, or Not, in Positions in The Church as far As Nuns go too.

It is often Folks Who Cannot Face Who They Are With Self
Hate And Guilt Who Attempt to Police And Punish Those of the Same
Nature That is theirs they cannot Reckon With; Indeed, It's Sad And Causes Harm to Others who are the same.

It's Not Hard to see this for anyone who has visited a Catholic Church, Anywhere in the World; Who has
any Common Sense.

Folks Who Are Outcast From 'Regular Social Roles' Are More Likely to Become 'Celibate Priests'.
This is Okay, as Long as they Retain Empathy for the Outcast; and Do Not Police and Punish for
What They Cannot Reconcile About Themselves.

Considering, 37 Percent of the Left-Overs of the Catholic Church, Who are a Very Aging, Overall,
Demographic Left of the Church Now, are on the Fence of Leaving; And Younger Generations, No longer
Interested in Organized Religion; Overall, It all may Be A Moot Point Soon Enough; Where Folks Can
Be Their Selves Honestly in another Area of Employment to Gain A Social Role and Make a Living.

Society is not as Cruel as it once was; There are Options for People Who are Different to Survive
and Thrive in Life, Now as Compared to Struggles From Decades Ago, So Difficult to Live In Balance, then.

Of course, Society out of 'Trump Rule' and Associated 'Minions', At least';
The Third or so of the Country With The Issue of Outcasting Different from them still;

Yet, Where the Old Majority Becomes the Newest Minority; Lots of Growing Pains Coming
And Going Around Society Now; Like 'Black Life Matters' As The Welcome Mat on 5th Avenue to 'Trump Tower'.

Somewhere, if the 'Good Cop JeSuS', Were around, No Doubt That Version Would Be Smiling and enjoying
A Bit of Righteous Indignation; Satisfied Like Steak And IceCream in Greater Justice for Outcasts today.

Anyway; no 'Reason' Love; Real Love, Can't Be Tender... However, it comes and goes... as Human Kind.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01 ... hurch.html

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm

aghogday wrote:
According to Studies As Far as the Priesthood Goes at
Least, the Catholic Church is A Very 'Gay' Church Per the Linked Article Below.

Some Research Suggests That Upwards of 60 Percent of Catholic Priests Live
With a 'Gay Nature'; Whether or not They Sexually Express that Nature With the
Same Sex; Both Men And Women, or Not, in Positions in The Church as far As Nuns go too.

It is often Folks Who Cannot Face Who They Are With Self
Hate And Guilt Who Attempt to Police And Punish Those of the Same
Nature That is theirs they cannot Reckon With; Indeed, It's Sad And Causes Harm to Others who are the same.

It's Not Hard to see this for anyone who has visited a Catholic Church, Anywhere in the World; Who has
any Common Sense.

Folks Who Are Outcast From 'Regular Social Roles' Are More Likely to Become 'Celibate Priests'.
This is Okay, as Long as they Retain Empathy for the Outcast; and Do Not Police and Punish for
What They Cannot Reconcile About Themselves.

Considering, 37 Percent of the Left-Overs of the Catholic Church, Who are a Very Aging, Overall,

Regardless of outside factors the priesthood and religious life are something one is called to, not something that one choses. Yes, you could easily find examples of priests and religious whose past lives seem to imply that they have no other place in society; I myself, know of one of my email penpals has had rough time at high school and has suffered with social anxiety because of it. A couple of years ago, she decided she was called to the celibate life and not a married one with children. Did she opt for celibacy because she became a social-outcast? I won't judge that, and there are plenty of examples of children being raised in loving, Faithful Catholic homes and going onto the priesthood or religious life, despite everything implying that they would've faired well in family life.

I myself went to a live-in last autumn at my region's seminary to discern whether I had a calling to the priesthood or religious life. Already I was suspicious of religious life, because I live on the West Coast, and on the West Coast, there has historically been this romantic portrayal of Buddhist Monks, and thus I had subconsciously transferred that over to my view of Catholic religious life and was attracted to the idea of being a monk or religious brother alone in my cell, meditating. However I kept my mind open at the seminary and discerned if maybe that was actually my calling, but at the end of my first day at the Live-In, I came to the realization that religious life was too easy for me, that it was just a way for me to hide from the corrupt world outside, and so I dropped that option and went on to discern whether the priesthood or family life was my calling; and ultimately discerned that I was called to family life. But you know for some, a romanticized view of religious life might actually be a sign, that one is called to the religious life, sometimes something as simple as liking the habit of one of the religious orders, is a sign that one is called to religious life; you just never know.

And yes I am aware that there is a large number of people with homosexuality within the priesthood, there is a lot of controversial factors behind that which we may or may not get into.

aghogday wrote:
Demographic Left of the Church Now, are on the Fence of Leaving; And Younger Generations, No longer
Interested in Organized Religion; Overall, It all may Be A Moot Point Soon Enough; Where Folks Can
Be Their Selves Honestly in another Area of Employment to Gain A Social Role and Make a Living.

The a significant portion, if not the majority of young Catholics today, in the laity, the priesthood, and the religious life, our Traditional Catholics. Young people are drawn to the Traditions of the Catholic Faith and often go to Traditional Latin Mass parishes, including myself, once I have the money to move to my diocese's Latin Mass parish. Others are drawn to Eastern Rite parishes which are also Traditional and lack Left-leaning politics:

In addition to the attraction of Tradition, Traditional Catholics also gain a boost in attendees because young Traditional Catholics will treat the pro-creative act with the respect it deserves, and welcome children as a blessing from God; thus Traditional Catholic parishes tend to be very fertile places. Yes, there are a significant number of young Catholics who are on the Left as well, but I haven't seen many at my own non-Traditional parish, the majority of young Catholics I myself have met in-person, tend to be Traditional.

Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."

WP is the 2nd worst forum site I have ever been on.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 12:31 am

Greatshield17 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Gay priests are victims of the church, too.

Quite right, the Church officials should have never made those people priests; by making those people priests, the officials have condemned them, and the laity and religious they associated with, to a ruined life.

:roll:

No.

The church convinces some gay men that they are flawed and somehow defective despite the fact that God is supposed to have made all of us and doesn’t make mistakes blah blah blah so
they swear off relationships and commit their lives to religion in some sort of twisted self tormenting behaviour as if they’re supposed to repent daily for the “sin,” of existing exactly as God made us.

Gay priests are victims of dogma and indoctrination. Their lives are more valid than You and your hateful book club believe. It’s really just Gross that some people use religion as justification for their hateful bigoted homophobia.

Jesus hung out with 12 dudes drinking wine. If he wasn’t gay himself, he’d at the very least be cool with gay people.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 10:02 am

Greatshield17 wrote:
Regardless of outside factors the priesthood and religious life are something one is called to, not something that one choses. Yes, you could easily find examples of priests and religious whose past lives seem to imply that they have no other place in society; I myself, know of one of my email penpals has had rough time at high school and has suffered with social anxiety because of it. A couple of years ago, she decided she was called to the celibate life and not a married one with children. Did she opt for celibacy because she became a social-outcast? I won't judge that, and there are plenty of examples of children being raised in loving, Faithful Catholic homes and going onto the priesthood or religious life, despite everything implying that they would've faired well in family life.

I myself went to a live-in last autumn at my region's seminary to discern whether I had a calling to the priesthood or religious life. Already I was suspicious of religious life, because I live on the West Coast, and on the West Coast, there has historically been this romantic portrayal of Buddhist Monks, and thus I had subconsciously transferred that over to my view of Catholic religious life and was attracted to the idea of being a monk or religious brother alone in my cell, meditating. However I kept my mind open at the seminary and discerned if maybe that was actually my calling, but at the end of my first day at the Live-In, I came to the realization that religious life was too easy for me, that it was just a way for me to hide from the corrupt world outside, and so I dropped that option and went on to discern whether the priesthood or family life was my calling; and ultimately discerned that I was called to family life. But you know for some, a romanticized view of religious life might actually be a sign, that one is called to the religious life, sometimes something as simple as liking the habit of one of the religious orders, is a sign that one is called to religious life; you just never know.

And yes I am aware that there is a large number of people with homosexuality within the priesthood, there is a lot of controversial factors behind that which we may or may not get into.

Smiles, according to Science, in Any Room That Accepts All People, You'll Find Open Minded
And Closed Minded Folks; But it's True in Any Room That Accepts All People, You'll Find More of the
'Jesus' in The 'Beatitudes Part of the Bible' At least; And Those Who Are Openminded-Hearted-Spirited-SouLeD
Enough to Associate With All People, Tolerate Them; And By God Even Accept Their Differences
And Encourage Them to Be Free to Enjoy Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit of Happiness
in Their Own Ideal Way Natural Treating Others and the Rest of Nature
With least Harm; The Ideal American Way Improving
Supported By Laws For A 'More Perfect Union'
to Protect
The Different
Among us; both
Conservative and Liberal
Too With Older Traditions And Freer 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' Wings True.

Churches Are Still of Course, By Order of Older Traditions, Designed For Narrower Minds of Heart, Spirit, And Soul.

The Jesus Story Wandered the Desert in Nature, Discarding those Traditional More Conservative Clothes
Then Evolving into Love As Humans At Highest Natural 'Caste' of Getting Along Naturally Do.

But of course That Was All Liberal Loving,
All Forgiving Enemies, Merciful, Painted Jesus;

Not The Trump/Jesus/God Who Never Forgives
The Enemy if they Don't Worship Him Now And
In His And or Her Imagination at least, Sends them to Hell Forever
For Pay-Back for Not Kissing Their Butt in Blind Loyalty 'They' Call Faith.

There is Faith of Love.
There is Faith of Difference.
Know (See) the Difference, Be Jesus;
A Liberal Jesus who Loves ALL
Fearlessly Now With Least Harm;

Or

Go to Church
And Be (Stay) Conservative,
Traditional And Closed Minded,
Spirited, Hearted, And SouLeD in Terms
of Cognitive Empathy, Affective Empathy
And Compassion For What Makes The Different Tolerable And
Acceptable to Love and Breathe too; Oh God, So Freely With Wings.

i'm Liberal Enough, Like the Beatitudes Version of Jesus to Still Go To
Church And Do My Best to Ignore All the Taste/Smell of Fear and Hate of
Difference i Still See, at least to Tolerate And Accept That Difference i See of
Fear and Hate There; Yet, if the Transgression come to the Level of Harming Others
Now, YOU GOD D8MN R8GHT, i speak up to defend the Outcasts Among Us; I've already
STOPPED TRANSGRESSIONS DEACONS MADE AGAINST GAY FOLKS AND SINGLE MOTHERS
EVEN MORE IGNORANTLY SUGGESTING THAT NATURE'S WAY OF HURRICANES IN SPREADING
HEAT TO THE REST OF NATURE FOR BEST SURVIVAL IS EVIL, Too; note, i didn't all use all Caps, i just
Wrote one of these Long Form Poems to the Priest And He STOPPED IT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN,
AT least not when i sit in the Back Pew with A Voice Without a Microphone of Song Loud Enough Now to Lead
the Choir When the really 'Sweet' Choir Director is MiSSinG ExpreSSinG His Love With Words of Song Angelic indeed too...

i Can't Stop The Love For
'Trump'; And It's More than
Obvious to me why; It's part
of their Human Nature Gardened that way;
Born By Genetics And Bred By Environment too.

On the Other Hand THEY CAN'T STOP THE
MUSIC OF MY ALL FREE LOVE TO GIVE AND SHARE EITHER!

Smiles, My Friend, if Jesus
Could accept the Ignorance
of Tradition And Still Associate
With Prostitutes, Accountants
And Tax Collectors; Perhaps
That might Motivate You
to accept
What you
can't Possibly
Understand at this
Point at least; For what
Makes Humans Different from You;
The Way of Jesus, The Good Cop Version
at least, is Love Without Labels No Matter
What Words or Body Parts Touch Each other
When Sincere of Who Folks Really are; Makes for an
Interesting Mix; Of course, the One Who Accepts all
May Never Truly Find 'A Tribe' by Very Nature of Loving
All to Rest A Head In Peace ToGeTHeR most ironically to
Be accepted by
any 'Tribe' at all.

The Price of Being
A Liberal Jesus
is not
Without Cost;
The Price of Being
Loving Free is Never Without Cost.

But It's True i for one Will Not Be Able
to Live With Myself Without Living Loving
Truth in Light of Beauty's Wisdom Seeing Now...

Some of Us Are Just Born And Bred This
Way too by a "Mother oF LiGHT True" As Love...

to:

Just in Case
You Wonder
Where i come

A Truly Loving Mother Accepts All of
Their Child Unconditionally With Love;
My Mother Was Flawed this way too with Another
Child; mostly influenced by the Ignorance of the Catholic
Church; That Child almost committed Suicide Never Doing
Less than Loving my Mother; Yes, This is VERY PERSONAL FOR ME.

i Keep the 'Real
Enemies' of this 'ALL
LOVE', Very Close in Deed..:)

Ironically, As i've Probably Mentioned
Here before; For the 23 Years i did not Visit
Church, After i found the Love of Marriage; Church
Groups that Came to the Military Bowling Center i managed
through their Leaders Named me the Best Living Example of
A Christian They Ever met; Most Everyone Assumed i Was Christian
Only For
The Light
of Love
That
Came From me
And my Mother too;
There is always Room for
The Child to Improve the
Mother's Love that Still Breathes in US too;
You Seem 'Logical'; If you want some Real
Education in terms of Science on the Matter,
the YouTube Presentation Presents it linked below.

"Gays Are Designed by Nature in Greater Order/Art For Us to Be Kind to Each Other"

If it was not for 'Gay Folks'; It's Highly Unlikely the Catholic Church Would or COULD Even Exist;
And Unlimited Other Achievements In Both Arts And Sciences; Jesus F in Christ; on Top of that
And Reproduction; How many Children Has Elton John 'Lent' 'Some Piano Fingers' in Romancing Life too

'Gay' is Indeed 'Traditional' for Survival too; See Deeper than Genitals my Friend; See Life ALL SOUL LiFE LOVE;

And While We Are at It; Let's Knock the Abortion Issue into the Love Park too; Studies Also Show That Where
Abortion is ILLEGAL; it does't decrease Abortions Significantly, instead it Increases Disability, Yes, Permanent
Injury and Death; More Inhumane Suffering for All Who Are Part of this Natural Darker Part of Human Nature too;
Indeed, Abortions are Fewer Now Since 1973 and Roe Versus Wade; Credit The Education of Family Planning
And Effective Affordable Contraception Most; But of course Ignorance Says Create More Suffering and
Death through Unsafe Practices of 'Back Alley Coat Hanger Abortions' where no Peaceful
Protests from Catholic Can Possibly be Held; While the Catholic Religion
May Celebrate The Suffering of a Dude on a Cross there is no reason
in Ethical Love to Make a Human Suffer
More than our Pets in Death
Either When it is sure and
Real Human Misery and Suffering too...

The Catholic Church And Religion in General Needs Revision.

Traditions are always going to be here; but we Damn Sure Can
And Will Improve them to Taste/Smell More Like Heaven than Hell;
Some of Us Are Doing this now;
in both
Large
And
Small
Stealthy ways too;
Altruism is a Force of
All Natural Love That is in
Part Genetic And Environmental True too...
Love is the Muscle We Epigenetically Enhance
Too and By God Yes it comes in Rainbow Colors of Gay Love For All too...

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jul 2020, 10:07 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Greatshield17 wrote:

:roll:

No.

The church convinces some gay men that they are flawed and somehow defective despite the fact that God is supposed to have made all of us and doesn’t make mistakes blah blah blah so
they swear off relationships and commit their lives to religion in some sort of twisted self tormenting behaviour as if they’re supposed to repent daily for the “sin,” of existing exactly as God made us.

Gay priests are victims of dogma and indoctrination. Their lives are more valid than You and your hateful book club believe. It’s really just Gross that some people use religion as justification for their hateful bigoted homophobia.

Jesus hung out with 12 dudes drinking wine. If he wasn’t gay himself, he’d at the very least be cool with gay people.

aghogday wrote:

Smiles, according to Science, in Any Room That Accepts All People, You'll Find Open Minded
And Closed Minded Folks; But it's True in Any Room That Accepts All People, You'll Find More of the
'Jesus' in The 'Beatitudes Part of the Bible' At least; And Those Who Are Openminded-Hearted-Spirited-SouLeD
Enough to Associate With All People, Tolerate Them; And By God Even Accept Their Differences
And Encourage Them to Be Free to Enjoy Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit of Happiness
to Protect
The Different
Among us; both
Conservative and Liberal

Churches Are Still of Course, By Order of Older Traditions, Designed For Narrower Minds of Heart, Spirit, And Soul.

The Jesus Story Wandered the Desert in Nature, Discarding those Traditional More Conservative Clothes
Then Evolving into Love As Humans At Highest Natural 'Caste' of Getting Along Naturally Do.

There is Faith of Love.

Or

Go to Church

Difference i Still See, at least to Tolerate And Accept That Difference i See of
Fear and Hate There; Yet, if the Transgression come to the Level of Harming Others
Now, YOU GOD D8MN R8GHT, i speak up to defend the Outcasts Among Us; I've already
HEAT TO THE REST OF NATURE FOR BEST SURVIVAL IS EVIL, Too; note, i didn't all use all Caps, i just
Wrote one of these Long Form Poems to the Priest And He STOPPED IT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN,
AT least not when i sit in the Back Pew with A Voice Without a Microphone of Song Loud Enough Now to Lead
the Choir When the really 'Sweet' Choir Director is MiSSinG ExpreSSinG His Love With Words of Song Angelic indeed too...

That might Motivate You
to accept
What you
can't Possibly
Understand at this
Point at least; For what
Be accepted by
any 'Tribe' at all.

The Price of Being
A Liberal Jesus
is not
Without Cost;
The Price of Being

to:

Just in Case
You Wonder
Where i come

i Keep the 'Real
Enemies' of this 'ALL

Only For
The Light
of Love
That
Came From me
And my Mother too;
There is always Room for
The Child to Improve the

"Gays Are Designed by Nature in Greater Order/Art For Us to Be Kind to Each Other"

If it was not for 'Gay Folks'; It's Highly Unlikely the Catholic Church Would or COULD Even Exist;
And Unlimited Other Achievements In Both Arts And Sciences; Jesus F in Christ; on Top of that
And Reproduction; How many Children Has Elton John 'Lent' 'Some Piano Fingers' in Romancing Life too

'Gay' is Indeed 'Traditional' for Survival too; See Deeper than Genitals my Friend; See Life ALL SOUL LiFE LOVE;

And While We Are at It; Let's Knock the Abortion Issue into the Love Park too; Studies Also Show That Where
Abortion is ILLEGAL; it does't decrease Abortions Significantly, instead it Increases Disability, Yes, Permanent
Injury and Death; More Inhumane Suffering for All Who Are Part of this Natural Darker Part of Human Nature too;
Indeed, Abortions are Fewer Now Since 1973 and Roe Versus Wade; Credit The Education of Family Planning
And Effective Affordable Contraception Most; But of course Ignorance Says Create More Suffering and
Death through Unsafe Practices of 'Back Alley Coat Hanger Abortions' where no Peaceful

in both
Large
And
Small
Stealthy ways too;
Altruism is a Force of

I'll respond to these two, and any other posts tomorrow or Monday, I don't want to risk spending too much time this tonight engaging on these forums.

Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jul 2020, 6:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

This is at best, a misunderstanding, at worst a distortion, of what the Church actually teaches about homosexuality:

goldfish21 wrote:

I'm starting to get really tired of people saying we're stuff like this, that we're using our religion to justify this or that form of bigotry. Yes, their are people like that, but to characterize all people of certain religion as really motivated by bigotry and not because they truly believe that religion's moral teachings is offensive and condescending.

goldfish21 wrote:

You talk about bigotry and yet you say something as culturally insensitive? If you ever considered that the Judeo-Christian culture has a different view of masculinity and the role men, than that of the post-Christian West?

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jul 2020, 6:20 pm

aghogday wrote:

to Protect
The Different
Among us; both
Conservative and Liberal

There is Faith of Love.

Or

Go to Church

That might Motivate You
to accept
What you
can't Possibly
Understand at this
Point at least; For what
Be accepted by
any 'Tribe' at all.

The Price of Being
A Liberal Jesus
is not
Without Cost;
The Price of Being

to:

Just in Case
You Wonder
Where i come

i Keep the 'Real
Enemies' of this 'ALL

Only For
The Light
of Love
That
Came From me
And my Mother too;
There is always Room for
The Child to Improve the

in both
Large
And
Small
Stealthy ways too;
Altruism is a Force of

I'll reply to your post shortly aghogday, I just received a text from my dad, letting me know he's about to pick me up and take me to his place, so I can't make a response just yet. I will soon, I pray that's respectful and profound.

Come Holy Spirit, Come by the means of the powerful intercession of Mary the Immaculate Conception, Your Well-Beloved Spouse!

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 6:31 pm

^^^
Thanks. No Problem, Take Your Time..:)

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jul 2020, 10:39 pm

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I wanted to take a quick look at a talk by the Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen entitled "Abortion: Midnight Approaches," and forgot how long it was.

aghogday wrote:

Speaking of which, let's address this part first, these arguments are simply consequentialist arguments, arguments that say that the end justifies the means. The Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen was right to claim that the Culture of Death started in the Non-Communist West, with the Nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, (and don't forget the non-nuclear bombing of Akita as well.) probably one of the worst, if not, the worst act of consequentialism in human history.

Consider the fact that there are acts of theft, murder and other actions that cause suffering going on right now; shall we seek to find safer ways for these acts to take place with less human suffering, or shall we continue to keep them illegal because they are intrinsically immoral?

aghogday wrote:

to Protect
The Different
Among us; both
Conservative and Liberal

There is Faith of Love.

Or

Go to Church

That might Motivate You
to accept
What you
can't Possibly
Understand at this
Point at least; For what
Be accepted by
any 'Tribe' at all.

The Price of Being
A Liberal Jesus
is not
Without Cost;
The Price of Being

to:

Just in Case
You Wonder
Where i come

i Keep the 'Real
Enemies' of this 'ALL

Only For
The Light
of Love
That
Came From me
And my Mother too;
There is always Room for
The Child to Improve the

in both
Large
And
Small
Stealthy ways too;
Altruism is a Force of

Now, in your argument above you said that genital action is irrelevant, if genital action is irrelevant, why do we need homosexuality? Those positive traits are present abundantly in many other people of both sexes, why should rely on homosexuality for those traits; especially when you say, the act itself is irrelevant. You see the problem is the act, not the person, I love the person, we Catholics are called to love human beings and hate only sin. We do not have a problem with a person who has homosexual desires, we only have a problem when a person makes those desires his or her identity (see the video I showed to goldfidh21 above) and/or engages in the actions that those desires are pulling him or her to. Now what about the claim that homosexuality is a form of contraception? Well in the past, things like war, famine, disease, violent crime, and so on, did a very good job preventing overpopulation. Today, contraception has dominated the West, the elderly outnumber young people; there are plenty of tragic stories of elderly people dying alone in theirs houses, their deaths only to be known after there is a distinct odor picked up around the house; there is also plenty of evidence that shows that a significant factor contributing to economic woes we have today, is our collapsing population. (Though there are plenty of other contributing factors as well.)

I have the utmost respect for you, your brother, and your family; and to show my respect, I'll share with you how I came to believe and embrace the Catholic Church's teaching on sexuality, in general. It won't be anywhere near as dramatic or emotional as your family's experience, (I did feel despair at times, but nothing even close to suicidal ideation.) but I'll share it with you anyways for whatever worth you can glean from it.

Around the beginning of the last decade, I noticed I had a sexual habit, at the time I was very egotistical and placed autonomy above all else. To prove that I was truly free and independent, I tried not to give into those acts to show my autonomy, it didn't work. And so began a long struggle to free myself from this sexual habit. Along the way I also started my reversion to the Catholic Faith from Deism, part of the reason was my search for online articles that will help be free, and the majority of those articles I found were Christian; though there were other factors like stumbling across the Church Fathers and the Mayan Doomsday Craze causing me to checkout Biblical prophecies out of curiosity. I also came to the horrible realization that, while I was and still am attracted to the opposite sex, my sexual habit was not only immoral but also unnatural, I had a sexual perversion, or "fetish" as it's called by Non-Catholics. On the eve of my reversion to the Catholic Faith, the online content I consumed was almost exclusively Catholic, and one evening, I stumbled across an interesting article written by a very controversial individual. I started looking into more articles written by this individual and soon I came across something crucial to my struggle. In one of those articles, the guy stated that sexually perverse pornography can reveal what the childhood wounds are behind a sexual perversion. I considered the sexually perverse pornography I consumed, and it all became very clear to me; in my childhood, I had a bad relationship with my mother, she was weak, she was strict and unforgiving, and she treated me like a burden. When I looked at the sexually perverse pornography I consumed, I saw whole host of themes that were subliminally mother-and-son motifs. (It wasn't MILF by the way, my perversion was quite different) After realizing all that, I said to myself that if I ever became Catholic again, I would develop a devotion to the Blessed Mother to heal from these wounds and be free from this perversion. In the year 2016 of this month, I finally did revert.

After reverting to the Catholic Faith, the battle continued, and actually got quite brutal. I grabbed every Marian Devotion I could and was praying and begging everyday to be free from this perversion. Slowly things did improve, while I received two statues of Our Lady of Grace shortly after reverting, it took a while for me to be open to and receptive of the Lord's graces; I slowly developed a truly healthy and close relationship with Our Lady and Our Lord through Her; perhaps one thing that really helped me in the struggle, was hearing that when you are struggling with sexual sin, and you fall and go to confession, you don't just go back to place you were before your fall, you actually go forward and closer to victory over the sin, going to confession is a victory over the sin. Slowly things on the natural level also started to re-align until finally, as I said several times before on here, on January 18th of this year, I finally hit a huge turning point in my struggle; and while I have had falls since than I knew that on that snowy day January I had reached freedom.

This picture that I commissioned entitled Triumph of Our Lady of the Snows, commemorates that victory, the pink flowers being crushed under Our Lady's left foot and smothered by the snow, symbolize the sexual perversion I struggled against: (the thorns She's crushing beside the pink flowers represent the sin of anger by the way)

So that's my testimony and why I love the Catholic Church's teaching on sexual morality, I never felt so free and at peace before my reversion. I hope you can glean something of value from what I've said.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 11:47 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I wanted to take a quick look at a talk by the Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen entitled "Abortion: Midnight Approaches," and forgot how long it was.
aghogday wrote:

Speaking of which, let's address this part first, these arguments are simply consequentialist arguments, arguments that say that the end justifies the means. The Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen was right to claim that the Culture of Death started in the Non-Communist West, with the Nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, (and don't forget the non-nuclear bombing of Akita as well.) probably one of the worst, if not, the worst act of consequentialism in human history.

Consider the fact that there are acts of theft, murder and other actions that cause suffering going on right now; shall we seek to find safer ways for these acts to take place with less human suffering, or shall we continue to keep them illegal because they are intrinsically immoral?

aghogday wrote:

to Protect
The Different
Among us; both
Conservative and Liberal

There is Faith of Love.

Or

Go to Church

That might Motivate You
to accept
What you
can't Possibly
Understand at this
Point at least; For what
Be accepted by
any 'Tribe' at all.

The Price of Being
A Liberal Jesus
is not
Without Cost;
The Price of Being

to:

Just in Case
You Wonder
Where i come

i Keep the 'Real
Enemies' of this 'ALL

Only For
The Light
of Love
That
Came From me
And my Mother too;
There is always Room for
The Child to Improve the

in both
Large
And
Small
Stealthy ways too;
Altruism is a Force of

Now, in your argument above you said that genital action is irrelevant, if genital action is irrelevant, why do we need homosexuality? Those positive traits are present abundantly in many other people of both sexes, why should rely on homosexuality for those traits; especially when you say, the act itself is irrelevant. You see the problem is the act, not the person, I love the person, we Catholics are called to love human beings and hate only sin. We do not have a problem with a person who has homosexual desires, we only have a problem when a person makes those desires his or her identity (see the video I showed to goldfidh21 above) and/or engages in the actions that those desires are pulling him or her to. Now what about the claim that homosexuality is a form of contraception? Well in the past, things like war, famine, disease, violent crime, and so on, did a very good job preventing overpopulation. Today, contraception has dominated the West, the elderly outnumber young people; there are plenty of tragic stories of elderly people dying alone in theirs houses, their deaths only to be known after there is a distinct odor picked up around the house; there is also plenty of evidence that shows that a significant factor contributing to economic woes we have today, is our collapsing population. (Though there are plenty of other contributing factors as well.)

I have the utmost respect for you, your brother, and your family; and to show my respect, I'll share with you how I came to believe and embrace the Catholic Church's teaching on sexuality, in general. It won't be anywhere near as dramatic or emotional as your family's experience, (I did feel despair at times, but nothing even close to suicidal ideation.) but I'll share it with you anyways for whatever worth you can glean from it.

Around the beginning of the last decade, I noticed I had a sexual habit, at the time I was very egotistical and placed autonomy above all else. To prove that I was truly free and independent, I tried not to give into those acts to show my autonomy, it didn't work. And so began a long struggle to free myself from this sexual habit. Along the way I also started my reversion to the Catholic Faith from Deism, part of the reason was my search for online articles that will help be free, and the majority of those articles I found were Christian; though there were other factors like stumbling across the Church Fathers and the Mayan Doomsday Craze causing me to checkout Biblical prophecies out of curiosity. I also came to the horrible realization that, while I was and still am attracted to the opposite sex, my sexual habit was not only immoral but also unnatural, I had a sexual perversion, or "fetish" as it's called by Non-Catholics. On the eve of my reversion to the Catholic Faith, the online content I consumed was almost exclusively Catholic, and one evening, I stumbled across an interesting article written by a very controversial individual. I started looking into more articles written by this individual and soon I came across something crucial to my struggle. In one of those articles, the guy stated that sexually perverse pornography can reveal what the childhood wounds are behind a sexual perversion. I considered the sexually perverse pornography I consumed, and it all became very clear to me; in my childhood, I had a bad relationship with my mother, she was weak, she was strict and unforgiving, and she treated me like a burden. When I looked at the sexually perverse pornography I consumed, I saw whole host of themes that were subliminally mother-and-son motifs. (It wasn't MILF by the way, my perversion was quite different) After realizing all that, I said to myself that if I ever became Catholic again, I would develop a devotion to the Blessed Mother to heal from these wounds and be free from this perversion. In the year 2016 of this month, I finally did revert.

After reverting to the Catholic Faith, the battle continued, and actually got quite brutal. I grabbed every Marian Devotion I could and was praying and begging everyday to be free from this perversion. Slowly things did improve, while I received two statues of Our Lady of Grace shortly after reverting, it took a while for me to be open to and receptive of the Lord's graces; I slowly developed a truly healthy and close relationship with Our Lady and Our Lord through Her; perhaps one thing that really helped me in the struggle, was hearing that when you are struggling with sexual sin, and you fall and go to confession, you don't just go back to place you were before your fall, you actually go forward and closer to victory over the sin, going to confession is a victory over the sin. Slowly things on the natural level also started to re-align until finally, as I said several times before on here, on January 18th of this year, I finally hit a huge turning point in my struggle; and while I have had falls since than I knew that on that snowy day January I had reached freedom.

This picture that I commissioned entitled Triumph of Our Lady of the Snows, commemorates that victory, the pink flowers being crushed under Our Lady's left foot and smothered by the snow, symbolize the sexual perversion I struggled against: (the thorns She's crushing beside the pink flowers represent the sin of anger by the way)

So that's my testimony and why I love the Catholic Church's teaching on sexual morality, I never felt so free and at peace before my reversion. I hope you can glean something of value from what I've said.

Thank You..:)

Interesting; My Last Thought After Writing That was; Perhaps, i should ask You About Your Relationship With Your Mother.

Watching My Mother Die For 8 Days in Hospice, was my Most Terrifying Dream Come True, my Entire Life; But it actually Only Proved to me How Much i had Developed As A Human Soul as Gifted in Love By Her as i was full of compassion but really hated to see her suffer that way; if you can imagine Not Having a Drop of Water for 8 Days, Dying Slowly, Ever Slower; so much Slower without a Drop of Water for 8 Days; there would be no way for Her to ask for a 'Lazarus
Drop' Either in Her State of Dying; but that's what's She Wanted; all That Medicine Could Provide For Her for
A Most Natural Way She Sought to go; Not Fed or Watered By Tubes connecting to her then just Dying Slowly...

The Anniversary of my Child's Death is coming up on July 24th; He only lived in Pain With Never A Smile
For 51 Days, 23 Years ago; i Held Him Through His Last Breath When Modern Medicine Finally Let Him
go to the same place; if he could have Just been born the way he was born not to Breathe... Dying Ever Slower...

That Was A Long 51 Days; but it only prepared me for my Fate That Would Be Real Hell For 66 Months
Within Shut-in From Wake to Sleep; Type-Two Trigeminal Neuralgia, The Worst Pain Known to Humankind
Literally Assessed as Worse Than Crucifixion That No Drug Would Touch; Yes, and literally Commonly Named
the Suicide Disease in the Medical Field only when a person experiences it sporadically; Not in All Waking Hours
like i did for 66 Months. The closest Example i can give folks to relate to the intensity of the Pain
is Having A Dentist Drill Your Teeth with no Novocaine, except in my case the Pain Was in my
Right Eye and Ear, Rendering the Use of my Eyes and Ears Effectively almost Useless;
Stuck between my Ears for the first 33 Months; until i finally tolerated the pain
enough with the light turned all the way down on my Computer Screen
to Write here to try to get my mind off the pain, Just to survive
one more Second of Life; as i never knew if i would be able
to do it, second to second, the entire 66 Months. For
The First 40 Days of the Most Severe Part of the
Pain in the 'Lent Period' of 2008, in the Spring then,
with the addition of 18 Other Medical Disorders; including
Dysautonomia Where My Autonomic Nervous System would Not
Synch my Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Well Enough to Get Blood Flowing
Fully to my Brain; for the first 35 of 40 days, i only got less than 1 Hour of
Very Shallow 'Cardboard' Sleep with the help of An 'Alpha Blocker' to Slow my Heart
Rate as i would Gasp for Breath every time i fell asleep; and then the Last 5 of 40 Days
it no longer worked where Heaven seemed like death and the worst part, even worse than
the Pain, was losing all my Emotions and Feelings of Life; Where every second Passed like
A Thousand Years in Hell with Just total nothingness; the void; the Black Abyss of the Soul disconnected from
(ALL) God, Where Being doused with Gasoline And Lit on Fire Forever is a Preferable Dream to that State of Being;
Somehow, after not being able to even walk to a shower; i found the last bit of strength inside to find
the keys in Hopes of Crashing into a Tree; But i always followed the rules; i Just couldn't break the
Speed limit to do it; And by the way, i don't have a brother; i have one Sister Who has Asperger's
Syndrome too; it's not always easy finding Friends with this Disorder; i found a Bridge to
Jump off of and my Sister Miraculously found me at the Bottom of the Bridge in Her
Car to Save my Life; but still all i wanted to do is find a way out of her Car
And Jump off the Shallow End of a Boardwalk; where of course that wouldn't
have worked; but after 40 Days and 35 Hours of Sleep total; i wasn't thinking all too clearly;
Anyway, My Sister Drove me out in the Country and told me she would kill us both as she
Was willing to Speed as she said she couldn't live without a Brother; i said no; i was finally willing
to go to the Hospital; And they Pumped me with something to put me down; and i lived with the Suicide
Disease for the Rest of the 66 Months. i had A Metal Chain in a Bicycle Basket; about 2 Years into the Pain
i And Had Picked out A Tree Far in the Forest, on A Country Road Distant From my Home; Just in Case the
Pain left me no choice; as i wanted to do it where it worked, and do it where no one would find me; and
my Life Could Serve the Purpose of at Least Feeding Vultures at the end of it this way; There was nothing
Left of my Soul; What A Horrible Thing that would have been to do to my Loved ones then; but again,
there was nothing left of my Soul but Worse than Crucifixion Torture every second of the Day;
My Wife woke me up the Next Morning, telling me of her Strange Dream Where she Named
That Road i picked out that she had never mentioned before; telling me that She
And her Deceased Grandmother Were There Hanging Christmas Ornaments
on a Tree. She Never Knew i was still suicidal; and that Chain didn't
come out of the Basket, Until after the Pain Miraculously went
away with the Pain and Numb of 18 Other Medical Disorders
on 7.19.2013; all documented on this Website still and
on my Blog too from that date then; but anyway, it was proof
enough that even though i couldn't feel it anymore; having nothing
of Faith, Hope, And Belief Within; God Was Saying through her Dream
YOU BETTER STAY; i stopped Thinking about Suicide at least and 'sucked
it up' more as 'they' say. The Doctors offered no Prognosis for Recovery; it was
sudden indeed and My Therapist who was Catholic In her Long Experience with
Working with Folks in a Black Abyss of Soul, Named it a Miracle of 'Religious Magnitude';
Just Another Unexplained Recovery in the Pain and Numb from 19 Medical Disorders, then.

Anyway, Back to my Mother's Death Bed And Compassion; i realized that although her Breath
Was going away; as truly it was Deafening to me to Hear Last Breath Go; What Remained is the
Pure Love She Bred and Gardened in me; The Greatest Gift i could Possibly Have to Carry on and give
to others unconditionally, the same she did for me; And Then Understanding Fully the Gift of my Mother;
i came to realize How Important The Story And the Persona of Jesus is for those Folks Who have Never Had
that Gift from Any Breathing Being Now; As Truly Story Will Become Love This Way too; and in this Way the
Story of Jesus AND Mary is priceless to Believe that Love Will Come to Breathe in Others too.

Yes, i Understand Your Devotion to Mary Better now, more completely; i can't imagine what
Life would Have been without that Love From my Mother; i can imagine what it would have
been Like if my Father Raised me as all he had to say to me When He came for my Son Ryan's Surgery
Was Raise Him Like A Man; The Job He never Did for me; And the Job He considered then, my Mother to
Fail at too; as i wasn't A Hard Law Enforcement Dude Like Him; i had the greatest gift that he never felt in life;
Like A Window that was opaque between my Soul And His That He would never ever be able to See through in his Life.

Smiles, my Friend The Christian Religion is Priceless for the Love it Brings to Folks.

As You Can See Now, We've Experienced Life Differently; My View is Colored by these
Events in Life; And i Have a Kind of All Forgiving Loving Mercy that may Only Come When a Person
Truly Does Live in Hell for 66 Months Within; i don't want anyone else to Go to Hell to get This Gift.

If Jesus Was A Real Man, Who Went to Hell like this for Just for a Few Hours; i can't imagine Him
Ever Wanting to do that to His Worst Enemy; Surely, Why someone would develop a
Philosophy to Love Your Enemy, same as Yourself and Neighbors that are Friends;
As Only by the grace of Nature that is God Whole, Indeed, who Might Need
to Be carried by Loving Arms Fallen in Hell; my Mother Never left my side in
Hell; my Wife and Sister Stayed; this does make this very personal for me for
many reasons/feelings; but i hold no personal judgements for Folks who
Have Experienced Life
Differently than me;
Although i may Sincerely
Disagree on Some Points
for the Mercy i Feel For all
Of Existence Breathing God.

In this Way too, i surely See
The Gift of Mary You Really 'See'.

Peace my Friend; We Learn from the
Experiences of ours and others too;
it's up to us to find the Best Paths for our Souls.

Whatever Works to make you Love; is what works
best my Friend; Whatever it takes; yes, Do It For Your Soul..

I wish you the Best Fortune of Finding A Woman Who Will
Gift You With Love Your Entire Life in A Way Your Mother Wasn't Able to do...

A First Step in
Love is Always
Forgiveness; whether
it is someone else or Yourself;
For me at Least it is Literally Always Forgiveness...

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jul 2020, 3:47 pm

aghogday wrote:

Thank You..:)

Interesting; My Last Thought After Writing That was; Perhaps, i should ask You About Your Relationship With Your Mother.

Watching My Mother Die For 8 Days in Hospice, was my Most Terrifying Dream Come True, my Entire Life; But it actually Only Proved to me How Much i had Developed As A Human Soul as Gifted in Love By Her as i was full of compassion but really hated to see her suffer that way; if you can imagine Not Having a Drop of Water for 8 Days, Dying Slowly, Ever Slower; so much Slower without a Drop of Water for 8 Days; there would be no way for Her to ask for a 'Lazarus
Drop' Either in Her State of Dying; but that's what's She Wanted; all That Medicine Could Provide For Her for
A Most Natural Way She Sought to go; Not Fed or Watered By Tubes connecting to her then just Dying Slowly...

The Anniversary of my Child's Death is coming up on July 24th; He only lived in Pain With Never A Smile
For 51 Days, 23 Years ago; i Held Him Through His Last Breath When Modern Medicine Finally Let Him
go to the same place; if he could have Just been born the way he was born not to Breathe... Dying Ever Slower...

That Was A Long 51 Days; but it only prepared me for my Fate That Would Be Real Hell For 66 Months
Within Shut-in From Wake to Sleep; Type-Two Trigeminal Neuralgia, The Worst Pain Known to Humankind
Literally Assessed as Worse Than Crucifixion That No Drug Would Touch; Yes, and literally Commonly Named
the Suicide Disease in the Medical Field only when a person experiences it sporadically; Not in All Waking Hours
like i did for 66 Months. The closest Example i can give folks to relate to the intensity of the Pain
is Having A Dentist Drill Your Teeth with no Novocaine, except in my case the Pain Was in my
Right Eye and Ear, Rendering the Use of my Eyes and Ears Effectively almost Useless;
Stuck between my Ears for the first 33 Months; until i finally tolerated the pain
enough with the light turned all the way down on my Computer Screen
to Write here to try to get my mind off the pain, Just to survive
one more Second of Life; as i never knew if i would be able
to do it, second to second, the entire 66 Months. For
The First 40 Days of the Most Severe Part of the
Pain in the 'Lent Period' of 2008, in the Spring then,
with the addition of 18 Other Medical Disorders; including
Dysautonomia Where My Autonomic Nervous System would Not
Synch my Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Well Enough to Get Blood Flowing
Fully to my Brain; for the first 35 of 40 days, i only got less than 1 Hour of
Very Shallow 'Cardboard' Sleep with the help of An 'Alpha Blocker' to Slow my Heart
Rate as i would Gasp for Breath every time i fell asleep; and then the Last 5 of 40 Days
it no longer worked where Heaven seemed like death and the worst part, even worse than
the Pain, was losing all my Emotions and Feelings of Life; Where every second Passed like
A Thousand Years in Hell with Just total nothingness; the void; the Black Abyss of the Soul disconnected from
(ALL) God, Where Being doused with Gasoline And Lit on Fire Forever is a Preferable Dream to that State of Being;
Somehow, after not being able to even walk to a shower; i found the last bit of strength inside to find
the keys in Hopes of Crashing into a Tree; But i always followed the rules; i Just couldn't break the
Speed limit to do it; And by the way, i don't have a brother; i have one Sister Who has Asperger's
Syndrome too; it's not always easy finding Friends with this Disorder; i found a Bridge to
Jump off of and my Sister Miraculously found me at the Bottom of the Bridge in Her
Car to Save my Life; but still all i wanted to do is find a way out of her Car
And Jump off the Shallow End of a Boardwalk; where of course that wouldn't
have worked; but after 40 Days and 35 Hours of Sleep total; i wasn't thinking all too clearly;
Anyway, My Sister Drove me out in the Country and told me she would kill us both as she
Was willing to Speed as she said she couldn't live without a Brother; i said no; i was finally willing
to go to the Hospital; And they Pumped me with something to put me down; and i lived with the Suicide
Disease for the Rest of the 66 Months. i had A Metal Chain in a Bicycle Basket; about 2 Years into the Pain
i And Had Picked out A Tree Far in the Forest, on A Country Road Distant From my Home; Just in Case the
Pain left me no choice; as i wanted to do it where it worked, and do it where no one would find me; and
my Life Could Serve the Purpose of at Least Feeding Vultures at the end of it this way; There was nothing
Left of my Soul; What A Horrible Thing that would have been to do to my Loved ones then; but again,
there was nothing left of my Soul but Worse than Crucifixion Torture every second of the Day;
My Wife woke me up the Next Morning, telling me of her Strange Dream Where she Named
That Road i picked out that she had never mentioned before; telling me that She
And her Deceased Grandmother Were There Hanging Christmas Ornaments
on a Tree. She Never Knew i was still suicidal; and that Chain didn't
come out of the Basket, Until after the Pain Miraculously went
away with the Pain and Numb of 18 Other Medical Disorders
on 7.19.2013; all documented on this Website still and
on my Blog too from that date then; but anyway, it was proof
enough that even though i couldn't feel it anymore; having nothing
of Faith, Hope, And Belief Within; God Was Saying through her Dream
YOU BETTER STAY; i stopped Thinking about Suicide at least and 'sucked
it up' more as 'they' say. The Doctors offered no Prognosis for Recovery; it was
sudden indeed and My Therapist who was Catholic In her Long Experience with
Working with Folks in a Black Abyss of Soul, Named it a Miracle of 'Religious Magnitude';
Just Another Unexplained Recovery in the Pain and Numb from 19 Medical Disorders, then.

Anyway, Back to my Mother's Death Bed And Compassion; i realized that although her Breath
Was going away; as truly it was Deafening to me to Hear Last Breath Go; What Remained is the
Pure Love She Bred and Gardened in me; The Greatest Gift i could Possibly Have to Carry on and give
to others unconditionally, the same she did for me; And Then Understanding Fully the Gift of my Mother;
i came to realize How Important The Story And the Persona of Jesus is for those Folks Who have Never Had
that Gift from Any Breathing Being Now; As Truly Story Will Become Love This Way too; and in this Way the
Story of Jesus AND Mary is priceless to Believe that Love Will Come to Breathe in Others too.

Yes, i Understand Your Devotion to Mary Better now, more completely; i can't imagine what
Life would Have been without that Love From my Mother; i can imagine what it would have
been Like if my Father Raised me as all he had to say to me When He came for my Son Ryan's Surgery
Was Raise Him Like A Man; The Job He never Did for me; And the Job He considered then, my Mother to
Fail at too; as i wasn't A Hard Law Enforcement Dude Like Him; i had the greatest gift that he never felt in life;
Like A Window that was opaque between my Soul And His That He would never ever be able to See through in his Life.

Smiles, my Friend The Christian Religion is Priceless for the Love it Brings to Folks.

As You Can See Now, We've Experienced Life Differently; My View is Colored by these
Events in Life; And i Have a Kind of All Forgiving Loving Mercy that may Only Come When a Person
Truly Does Live in Hell for 66 Months Within; i don't want anyone else to Go to Hell to get This Gift.

If Jesus Was A Real Man, Who Went to Hell like this for Just for a Few Hours; i can't imagine Him
Ever Wanting to do that to His Worst Enemy; Surely, Why someone would develop a
Philosophy to Love Your Enemy, same as Yourself and Neighbors that are Friends;
As Only by the grace of Nature that is God Whole, Indeed, who Might Need
to Be carried by Loving Arms Fallen in Hell; my Mother Never left my side in
Hell; my Wife and Sister Stayed; this does make this very personal for me for
many reasons/feelings; but i hold no personal judgements for Folks who
Have Experienced Life
Differently than me;
Although i may Sincerely
Disagree on Some Points
for the Mercy i Feel For all
Of Existence Breathing God.

In this Way too, i surely See
The Gift of Mary You Really 'See'.

Peace my Friend; We Learn from the
Experiences of ours and others too;
it's up to us to find the Best Paths for our Souls.

Whatever Works to make you Love; is what works
best my Friend; Whatever it takes; yes, Do It For Your Soul..

I wish you the Best Fortune of Finding A Woman Who Will
Gift You With Love Your Entire Life in A Way Your Mother Wasn't Able to do...

A First Step in
Love is Always
Forgiveness; whether
it is someone else or Yourself;
For me at Least it is Literally Always Forgiveness...

I see.

I have an explanation for Hell, but because today is July 13th, I will be posting it in a new thread, not here.

I wish you all the best as well.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 4:46 pm

^^^
Thanks..:)

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 6:01 pm

I'm pretty much a sedevacantist so I'm familiar with all of the terms you mentioned in the OP.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 6:45 pm

I was raised catholic. Left church at 14. I have no idea what the world's most beloved pedophile LARPing club is up to.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 7:58 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
Can you tell me how any or all of the terms and phrases listed above, (apart from obviously, Theodore Mccarrick) relate to the sex abuse scandal?

I see. So you didn't actually want to talk about everything going on in the Roman Catholic Church, only the specific items listed on your list.

Selective censorship and arrogance too, eh?

Or are you just trolling?

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jul 2020, 10:05 pm

Redd_Kross wrote:
Greatshield17 wrote:
Can you tell me how any or all of the terms and phrases listed above, (apart from obviously, Theodore Mccarrick) relate to the sex abuse scandal?

I see. So you didn't actually want to talk about everything going on in the Roman Catholic Church, only the specific items listed on your list.

Selective censorship and arrogance too, eh?

Or are you just trolling?

I can and have talked about the stuff people have brought up, it's just that some or many of the stuff listed relate to other topics brought up.

I think your post is the one the that suggests arrogance.