Very few women want Aspie men

Page 1 of 11 [ 164 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Vegeta
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jul 2020, 6:21 am

Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but thats the truth if your an aspie.

Vegeta
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jul 2020, 6:27 am

Its true though, you might be lucky with an understanding woman but they are rare most dont like aspies. Im a Feminist btw its the truth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 6:48 am

Hi Stardust.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:51 am

As long as they don't get bitter about ending up with one and become bigots like the ones that support the crap as described in this article:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cassandra_affective_deprivation_disorder

At last Rationalwiki has an accurate description unlike the people who support this idea of Maxine Aston's "Cassandra disorder". There's already been multiple vandalism attempts on this article because it doesn't put them in a very flattering light.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 8:23 am

Vegeta wrote:
Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but thats the truth if your an aspie.
This is just a stereotype of sorts. I've seen stuff that would contradict this belief.

Right now I'm single and not exactly desperate to just settle in a relationship. I'm hopeful that I'll find new ways to meet people over the years and something will work out.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 8:56 am

And very few men want aspie women too.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:18 am

KT67 wrote:
I've seen plenty of posts on here from women dating NT men. And from NT women dating aspie men, for that matter.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 4:49 pm

Well...if the OP feels that way, he should seek to prove people wrong.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 5:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Well...if the OP feels that way, he should seek to prove people wrong.

When I first saw this thread, I initially thought the OP was female. Now I see that gender isn't listed, so maybe I was wrong.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 5:20 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but that's the truth if you're an aspie.
This does not explain why some aspie men are able to date, marry progressive women, raise healthy children and have successful careers as well -- some are even members of this website!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 6:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but that's the truth if you're an aspie.
This does not explain why some aspie men are able to date, marry progressive women, raise healthy children and have successful careers as well -- some are even members of this website!

Maybe those aspie males able to date are the exception?

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 8:24 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I've always had female company. And I'm incapable of making the first move, so the lady needs to initiate things. I also don't have much money and am hopeless at a lot of basic life skills. In spite of all this, I'd say I've been more successful than some because...

1. Some women actually like our eccentricities. It's true.
2. In my younger days, I used to be quite good-looking. Still bearable to see.
3. I'm very good at a couple of arts, so that's attractive to a certain range of women.

In conclusion, I disagree with your general statement. The same could be said about lots of types of men. Also, there are qualities and skills we can develop to increase our attractiveness. These can overcome the negative points.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 8:58 pm

KT67 wrote:

I prefer aspie women. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:01 pm

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but I've always had female company. And I'm incapable of making the first move, so the lady needs to initiate things. I also don't have much money and am hopeless at a lot of basic life skills. In spite of all this, I'd say I've been more successful than some because...

1. Some women actually like our eccentricities. It's true.
2. In my younger days, I used to be quite good-looking. Still bearable to see.
3. I'm very good at a couple of arts, so that's attractive to a certain range of women.

In conclusion, I disagree with your general statement. The same could be said about lots of types of men. Also, there are qualities and skills we can develop to increase our attractiveness. These can overcome the negative points.

Some women are charmed by an aspie male's childlike (not childish) perspective on life. :wink:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:21 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
Maybe those aspie males able to date are the exception?
The exceptions that test the rule...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2020, 8:23 am

Fnord wrote:
Vegeta wrote:

Some people here type and articulate themselves very well, but can't manage to brush their own teeth by themselves. If you ask them why that is, a MODERATOR will jump down your throat.

But when it comes to the issue of most Aspie men failing miserably with women, (a very real phenomenon and a much more prevalent issue, as witnessed on this site) it's suddenly okay to dismiss them entirely. But God-forbid you ask a perfectly articulate person why they can work a keyboard but can't brush their own teeth.

TRUTH.