Page 11 of 11 [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2024, 2:29 pm

arekks wrote:
Nonono you don't have to do the whole "oops mb" thing! I just love the Trails games, so I had to mention it~ I was playing those games since WAY before NISA got involved, lol

I don't have much to say about the Suicide Squad game though... I did play all of the Arkham games, but mostly just because they were popular games at the time. Batman and all this superhero stuff is completely against my spirit, which is more interested in cute Japanese games.

alright!

perhaps you need a cute japanese batman game.....yakuza?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2024, 12:28 pm

I can't bear to look at Suicide Squad's performance on Steam. It's a mediocre experience at best but people are defending and shilling for it. More than 80 percent positive reviews. To me it's worth 40 percent. You know why despite this game sucks, people are loving it? Because it's pissing everybody off. It's pissing off the fans and pissing off the gamers who are tired of Live Service crap. There will never be another game like Fornite so developers and publishers should stop trying. As for people who defend this game, if the turd sandwich offends, people will come to take a bite, smile for the camera, and say "Sh*t sandwich tastes great! Try it! You'll love it! You're just not being fair to it!"

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2024, 11:19 pm

My son said that I was a "genius" and that I should be a "game designer" because I said that you should be able to throw a cabbage at people for 1 damage in Fortnite. Actually, the precise amount of damage should depend on the hit point. 1-3 sounds reasonable. No one wants to be hit in the head by a cabbage.

I wish it was that easy to impress adults. :lol:

jeh666452
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm

I too play almost all my games on the easiest setting. "Story" if possible, because the games with that difficulty option that I've played are known for their story anyway, and not their combat.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 10:21 pm

I don't think Doom II's soundtrack is all that great. It's okay, but it's too soft.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

PineappleLobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Apr 2024, 11:55 am

I play Minecraft on peaceful mode (no monsters)

ElmersTrueLove
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm

I do not care for Rosalina or Rouge the Bat

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 2:01 pm

I LOVE horror games. That used to be all I would play. :skull:

Even though I'm a guy I have always preferred to play as a girl character (if they are available)

I've broken many game consoles on purpose whenever I was pissed off (yeah I really regret that..)

I actually feel guilt over killing human enemies in video games. I prefee to slay monsters or undead things because I feel less guilty.

angelsonthemoon
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Apr 2024, 11:57 am

I didn't really care for Tears of the Kingdom. But I'm not the biggest fan of open world games in general. I know for some people the game is perfect, a ridiculously expansive sandbox. I prefer games to be more linear.

ElmersTrueLove
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Apr 2024, 9:46 am

Female Nintendo characters are hypersexualized, obviously excluding Baby Peach/Baby Daisy/Baby Rosalina (unfortunately that won't stop weird men in the fandom). Like the only fat and "ugly" women I can relate to (there are only 4), 2 are literal animals (Madame Broodal and Luna) and 2 are speciesless blobs (Queen Bean and Miss Flurrie)...

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+