Almost got run over by old people at liquor store.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 2:50 am

Grr and I should have said something, when they just barged through practically rubbing up on me, I should have said something like...'Well excuse you'. But I was looking at rum at the liquor store trying to pick something out for shots like very obviously in the Isle looking at the rums and a couple old people decided to cut through there to go to the check out but the way they just sharply turned the corner I had to like mush myself up against the bottles to avoid those a**holes scraping up against me. I am sure they saw I had to do that and just laughed it off...I wish I would have more loudly said 'well excuse you' but instead I hesitated and after they were already walking away mumbled something about ' yeah cause you guys couldn't see a person standing right here trying to look at stuff.'

But like what the hell I could even hear them discussing where to turn towards the check out and they were like 'oh here is fine' and practically crashed into me, the only reason they didn't is because I mushed my skinny self up against the bottles becasue they were coming through no matter what and I didn't think to confront them at that point so I just scooted into the bottles to avoid them scraping up on me then once they got through they laughed...seriously f**ck those guys.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 4:49 am

ImageImage

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 4:58 am

Sorry that happened to you. At least you weren’t hurt.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 9:08 am

I started using the drive thru to avoid people like this.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 10:26 pm

Sounds like you need to wear your spiky jewellery from high school again. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う