Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 12:17 pm

Does anyone know anything about it? Who is behind it?

Does it ever end?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 12:19 pm

Objectively speaking, mental illness is behind it.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 12:41 pm

I was gang stalked for over 20 years, it started when I was a teenager and carried on till about the age of 38.
Cause, my general gravitation from a young age towards the gutter combined with naivety, gullibility, ghetto blindness.

It's an excruciatingly consuming problem to have.

IMO it does end sometime during middle age or by the point your life has become fairly mundane.

I know exactly who brought it on. In my case it was someone who I met aged 13. I was hanging around with a gang of delinquent 18 year olds at the time. He was connected to the gang but higher up the chain.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 1:48 pm

If you had asked me five years ago, I would have given Funeralxempire's answer, that it was madness. Actually, I would have scratched my head and asked you "what the hell is that"?

Then I would have said, "that's madness."

Then, I crossed the wrong group of people.

I was involved in a dorky trivia league, and this one fellow did not like me. In fact, one day he tried to fight me. I was shocked, and did not retaliate physically. Instead, I began telling everyone what he'd done, and insulting him. Pretty well!

Problem was, he was "connected"---pals with some professors and also, perhaps coincidentally, a Mason.

One day, my world changed. People started treating me differently...all at once. Strangers began to 'befriend' me and try to find out more about me. One was ex-military, and I believe he was what some people call my "handler". They tried to involve me in edgy activities (I usually declined), Then, people began to attack me verbally and ostracize me. Everybody, all of the time.

If I went into a store or restaurant, the service was crappy. If I went to a library, the bums would glare at me and give me a hard time. People would prank call me. After weeks of this, I decided to move to a new city. Big mistake. It just got worse.

The worst part was that police, fire rescue, even hospitals all seemed involved in this rotten game.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 2:08 pm

Things deteriorated so badly that I had to move. But that didn't help; people in Savannah (and New Orleans, and Pensacola) seemed to have gotten some sort of message, and they were prepared. I was reduced to homelessness (the shelters were peppered with goons who harassed me) for a while. It was dark.

The program is an open secret, the people involved do not fear exposure. I plunged into reading as much as I could about it (much online was trash, but some good books exist), and that led me a post 9/11 program called Operation Tips https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_TIPS.

Allegedly stopped in 2002, TIPS was, I think, the framework of a gang stalking nation within our nation. A bunch of animals more equal than we regular animals, who can lash out at us with impunity.

Not onlike the notorious East German Stasi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 4:05 pm

I think I know what you mean by edgy activities. Once you're in that situation the whole underground tries to sink it's hooks into you.

"step this way and buy your freedom*

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 6:47 pm

Romofan wrote:
Allegedly stopped in 2002, TIPS was, I think, the framework of a gang stalking nation within our nation. A bunch of animals more equal than we regular animals, who can lash out at us with impunity.

Not onlike the notorious East German Stasi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi.

Not sure, I'd guess your game was contrived along these lines.

You crossed the wrong guy, you wouldn't fight him, you go off and talk badly about him. He starts talking too. He knows what you're saying and you don't know what he's saying. Unwittingly, you carry the grudge on.

Threats are made towards you but not necessarily to you. You do nothing about it. Others join in the hype. Once critical mass is achieved, they start to provoke you, you go off and talk about it some more.

You get mad but you don't get even. Others define themselves as gangsters by dissing and threatening you (mostly behind your back). You get passed from gang to gang.

At some point you either go crazy and get yourself killed or you learn to ignore the street theatre, get work, get grey hair, slowly enter broader society, somewhat diminished in your confidence and potential (which is was what threatened the guy in the first place).

The guy who contrived something similar for me drove his car into a wall and broke his neck. 8O :lol:

He's fine and we're all good now.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 7:09 pm

At some point you either go crazy and get yourself killed or you learn to ignore the street theatre, get work, get grey hair, slowly enter broader society, somewhat diminished in your confidence and potential...

This seems to be how it goes. I just can't believe such a widespread, nefarious project (people in UK, Japan, Australia are also harassed) flies "under the radar".

What a Cover-Up

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Aug 2020, 8:57 pm

When I read the thread title, I thought it was about when an actual gang like the crips or bloods follows people with the intention of killing, beating people up, or robbing them.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2020, 11:12 am

You can find some info on this with a quick search. This is happening because there are too many evil people in positions of authority.

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2020, 11:23 am

OP, Keep us updated if you can.

Dinoro
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Aug 2020, 11:26 am

domineekee wrote:
I was gang stalked for over 20 years, it started when I was a teenager and carried on till about the age of 38.
Cause, my general gravitation from a young age towards the gutter combined with naivety, gullibility, ghetto blindness.

It's an excruciatingly consuming problem to have.

IMO it does end sometime during middle age or by the point your life has become fairly mundane.

I know exactly who brought it on. In my case it was someone who I met aged 13. I was hanging around with a gang of delinquent 18 year olds at the time. He was connected to the gang but higher up the chain.

Really? How can it be?

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 12:54 pm

From what I've seen, it's something that can happen in inner cities to extremely naive people and the best way to make it go away is to move to the countryside and start a new life.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:01 pm

nick007 wrote:
When I read the thread title, I thought it was about when an actual gang like the crips or bloods follows people with the intention of killing, beating people up, or robbing them.

It seems to afflict people of all backgrounds, in most types of communities, of all political and ideological leanings and those who describe the experience of being gangstalked literally blame every entity imaginable for it (collectively, not individually).

I don't believe the people who describe it are lying, but based on my own experiences it's based on viewing unconnected events as connected and ignoring all evidence and insight that might suggest otherwise.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:09 pm

It's connected to Ronald Reagan being the devil, and the government lying about 9/11.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2020, 1:21 pm

It's about gangsters frying the ill for kicks.