There is one good thing about Trump

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:25 am

I had an awful red Bull addiction. I was always drinking sugar free ones and was always mentally craving it. Then I developed a caffeine addiction and I would get very bad head aches if I didn't have caffeine. So I started to drink British tea to cue myself of my Red Bull addiction. I was lacking will power to quit drinking them.

Then something amazing happened and it was sad news. I found out the owner of the Red Bull company is a Trump supporter so I used that as my opportunity to quit my Red Bull addiction. I was very disappointed the owner was a Trump supporter but I didn't want to be supporting him by continuing to buy Red Bull so I stopped cold turkey. Now I have moved onto Rockstar drinks and my favorite one is the Lemonade one with only 10 calories. Rockstar drinks are cheaper than Trump Bulls (that is what I call them now and so do my kids) and now I have been saving money on energy drinks.

So thank you Trump for curing me of my awful Trump Bull addiction. Now I have became a Rockstar addict and they have a lot more flavors than a lousy Trump Bull.

My daughter came up with the name Trump Bull.

Well at least Trump can make America great again, he can help cure people of their Trump Bull addiction. :lol:

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 5:45 am

That's good but hopefully you cut down on the caffeine, it's not good for you.

Red Bull was hugely popular at my sixth form until rumours started to go round that it lowers your sperm count. No idea if that is actually true.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 6:05 am

Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo (who owns Rockstar Energy Drink), is a former advisor to the Trump administration.

:lol:

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 6:06 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo (who owns Rockstar Energy Drink), is a former advisor to the Trump administration.

I was going to mention that, but didn't want to ruin yet another drink for her.
:D

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 6:23 am

Think of it as aiding in her boycott.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 6:47 am

another good thing trumpoleeny has done is out a buncha the cryptonazis and generally sociopathic types for all the world and god to see so that we may better steer clear of them.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 9:53 am

Steve1963 wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:

I was going to mention that, but didn't want to ruin yet another drink for her.
:D

She shouldnt be drinking Rockstar either. At least not the way you drink water. And not the way she used to drink Redbull. I know more than one person in my real offline life who is outright addicted to energy drinks. I went through a brief phase of being kind of addicted to coffee back in college (long before energy drinks were introduced to America from Japan in the 2000s). But energy drinks are to normal caffinated beverages( like coffee and Mountain Dew), what hard liquor is to beer and wine. Just evil stuff. Maybe not evil, but hard core stuff to be used with care.

But there aint nothing bad about eating beans and rice. But the leading supplier of Mexican style canned beans(mr. Goya of the Goya company) is also a Trump supporter. An Hispanic guy who makes Hispanic food supporting Trump is kinda like a Black joining the KKK. But whatever. For me its a lot harder to boycott Goya products then it is to boycott energy drinks. Like the difference between abstaining from oxygen and abstaining from crystal meth. The former you cant do with out, and the later you need to avoid anyway.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 9:56 am

there are plenty of other purveyors of canned black beans than goya.

NightMuse
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 8:48 am

As a Trump supporter myself, all I can say is that it’s your choice and your decision.

That’s another good thing...Trump supporters don’t demand that other people think like them. :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 11:29 am

NightMuse wrote:
As a Trump supporter myself, all I can say is that it’s your choice and your decision.

That’s another good thing...Trump supporters don’t demand that other people think like them. :)

:lol: Totally! They’d prefer if others didn’t think, like them. :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 11:47 am

I've seen Donald Trump demanding others to think like them by wanting everyone to boycott the Goodyear company.

I have seen Trump supporters shame non trumpers for their beliefs.

I've seen Kaitlin Bennett trying to tell other people on youtube what to think of her by doing bogus copyright take down claims and whining about peoples opinions about her calling them all lies and claiming they only see clips of her videos and that if they would actually watch her channel, they would know. Actually I watch her channel and have watched her whole entire videos so my opinions about her come from her videos and what she has showed me through her behavior. None of my opinions came from other peoples channels. Did you know she also blocks people too just like the leftists.

So yeah, Trump supporters do demand what others must think. Maybe not all of them, but others do.

Arronax
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Sep 2020, 12:16 pm

"Trump cured my Red Bull addiction"
Those Trump Ads are getting weirder and weirder.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 3:04 pm

I mean technically you shouldn't drink bleach either...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 4:25 pm

Arronax wrote:
"Trump cured my Red Bull addiction"
Those Trump Ads are getting weirder and weirder.

I have a sense of humor. I have even joked how he made America Great again because news is no longer boring referring to hearing about his Hollywood star being vandalized and hearing other anti Trump stuff going on in the media back then. Another time I joked how he finally got his wall he had always wanted but sadly he doesn't like how people had decorated it.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2020, 5:17 pm

Another good thing about Trump is because of him we get to find out who our true friends and enemies are. :D

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

05 Sep 2020, 5:33 pm

KT67 wrote:
Red Bull was hugely popular at my sixth form until rumours started to go round that it lowers your sperm count. No idea if that is actually true.

I'm not sure if she's worried about her sperm count, just sayin'....

League_Girl wrote:
I've seen Donald Trump demanding others to think like them by wanting everyone to boycott the Goodyear company.

This has got to be the dumbest boycott he's called for... he could've taken solace in the fact that Biden/Harris gear was also banned, along with any and all political emblems. I've honestly never had a job, even one that allowed us to wear our own "flair", at which management would approve of wearing any political symbols whilst on the job. I suppose that when I worked as a bartender, it wouldn't have been be banned per se, but when one works for tips, you REALLY want to remain as neutral as possible so as not to offend any customers [particularly at a blue-collar neighbourhood bar in a red district].

auntblabby wrote:
there are plenty of other purveyors of canned black beans than goya.

I hear dat. This one really surprised me, I thought that Goya was literally a company in Mexico for most of my life. I had JUST bought two or three cans of Goya black beans the week before this endorsement broke. I've used one of them so far, but seriously thought about donating the remaining cans to a food bank, just because.

naturalplastic wrote:
An Hispanic guy who makes Hispanic food supporting Trump is kinda like a Black joining the KKK. But whatever.

I quite agree. I can't believe how many of us are said to be Trump supporters [if polling is accurate, it's over a third of Hispanic voters]. My oldest friend [known him since first grade] is also Hispanic and unlike me, was a lifelong moderate Republican. He isn't one anymore [he isn't a Republican anymore, I'm pretty sure he's still Puerto Rican].

League_Girl wrote:
So thank you Trump for curing me of my awful Trump Bull addiction. Now I have became a Rockstar addict and they have a lot more flavors than a lousy Trump Bull.

My daughter came up with the name Trump Bull.

That's hilarious! I dig your daughter's sense of humor. I am a big fan of the Monster energy coffee fusion [especially coffee w\Irish Creme] drinks, though I rarely drink any energy drinks myself. I'm given to understand that Irish breakfast tea has slightly more caffeine than English breakfast tea, FYI. What worries me about energy drinks isn't the caffeine, it's the "trade secret patented ingredients", many of which originate in Columbia... Hmm.... :scratch:

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson