Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Lateralus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Sep 2007, 7:05 am

3 months later and the change in my mood has been really good i still get anxious sometimes but i now have the room to breath and i go out more tend to not avoid things and i enrolled on a college course so i am doing pretty well at the moment. :)

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 7:10 am

I am a bit surprised at how many people have been on Citalopram on this board. I have just come off it, and yes I was a bit manic on it.

I went on it for stress from having to multitask at work. Also for social anxiety and the hope it would relax me. It made me feel detached from things sometimes.

I wonder if it is the aspie drug?

Taking a break.

Lateralus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Sep 2007, 7:27 am

zen_mistress wrote:
I am a bit surprised at how many people have been on Citalopram on this board. I have just come off it, and yes I was a bit manic on it.

I went on it for stress from having to multitask at work. Also for social anxiety and the hope it would relax me. It made me feel detached from things sometimes.

I wonder if it is the aspie drug?

I don't know about that but i was told it is because the side effects are not as strong with it and that it seems to work better for some people. I was feeling detached friom things and having suicide ideation and getting to the point where i was going to do something so i made a choice and the right one it was.