Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 8:39 am

Trump is the world's biggest troll, MANY of his supporters are trolls. You know what trolls do? They feed on making people like me miserable through psychological abuse and they wouldn't care if I committed a crime or suicide because of their narcissistic bullying.

So f**k it, I'm winging myself off of Trump's bullshit and distancing myself from anybody who defends and praises the bastard.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 9:20 am

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Trump is the world's biggest troll, MANY of his supporters are trolls. You know what trolls do? They feed on making people like me miserable through psychological abuse and they wouldn't care if I committed a crime or suicide because of their narcissistic bullying.

So f**k it, I'm winging myself off of Trump's bullshit and distancing myself from anybody who defends and praises the bastard.

Oh Lord Imagine What
Life is Like For 'Those'
Who Support 'Him';
me And A Couple
Of Angels
Discussing
This Last Night..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 9:20 am

I think I will become a Trump supporter starting today so I can troll the s**t out of my whole entire family and cause my relatives distress because I have minorities in my family. :lol:

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 9:42 am

I'm serious, I'm fed up with Trump's bullying and I'm fed up with stuff like this.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 2:17 pm

I never could understand why ordinary working people think a billionaire has their back.

Feyokien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Sep 2020, 2:22 pm

Aspinator wrote:
I never could understand why ordinary working people think a billionaire has their back.

Me neither. He lives in a 'golden' tower. So anti-establishment/for the common people that one....

eyelessshiver
Toucan
Toucan

08 Sep 2020, 3:46 pm

I never have followed politics very closely, but went out of my way to check out (so far) 2 out of the 4 Republican conventions. It became harder and harder to sit through, because his most loyal followers are just so incredibly close-minded and zealous, to the point of being both laughable and scary. I've done a little research on historical rankings and assessments of the presidents thus far, and assuming he isn't re-elected, currently it's *likely* that he will be ranked as *the worst* president so far, by historians. If he is re-elected, he has a shot of pulling his popularity up a bit -- but I'm seriously hoping that this *will not happen*. He compares himself to great presidents from history which most people see as totally absurd. Leading up to this, through the entire presidency, my thoughts on him were basically that he's a massive douchebag, he can't be trusted, and he's *stupid as f*ck*. I've laughed a lot of times just watching him speak, and listening to what he's talking about. I couldn't believe how ridiculous his idea was about using "cleaning solutions inside the body" to combat coronavirus (then later he claimed he was being sarcastic, what an idiot). His loyal supporters have been known to die by following his offhand and ridiculous pieces of advice. He's a conspiracy theorist and lives in a world of delusion. What more could you ask for in looking for a worse president? I personally don't find him offensive, as much as I just find him incompetent, and one big joke. I've always had a really hard time taking him seriously for as long as I've known about his existence (long before he was president). I don't have thin skin myself so I tend not to be easily offended by political incorrectness...obviously he's pretty bad for that but mostly I just find him to be an incredibly bad leader.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 4:24 pm

He's not just a bad leader, he's a dangerously bad leader.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Sep 2020, 5:21 pm

Aspinator wrote:

he is charismatic, and they are desperate and gullible.

bad combination that

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 5:32 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Aspinator wrote:

they were gullible.

That's putting it very mildly. The fact that so many Americans are actually willingly supporting a piece of work like Trump, even with all his failures, all his corruption, and all his cruelty, I think says more about us as a people than it does about him. Sometimes I think we really are just a nation of nasty people and that Trump didn't so much 'brainwash' the poor pitiful American masses but rather he pulled the veil off and exposed our collective narcissism for what it really is.