Do you consider yourself physically attractive?

Page 1 of 16 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Davideus85
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2020, 11:13 pm

Why or why not?

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 11:35 pm

Can’t really say for sure. I have gotten quite a bit of female attention over the years, but usually not from the women I desire.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 11:39 pm

If I was physically attractive, I'd actually be attracting people. Given that I'm not, I mustn't be physically attractive.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 11:53 pm

I really don't like the shape of my face, and I still have skin problems. I do, however, have a nice "hourglass" figure, though on a smaller scale. I also think my hair's pretty (though I just got my head shaved because I'm quickly losing hair due to chemo). Overall, I'd say I'm probably about average. Unless I'm going based on how other people react to me, in which case I'm not hideous enough for people to be actively repulsed, but am enough below average to not get any positive attention, either (on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being hideous and 10 being absolutely gorgeous, I'm probably about a 3).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 12:47 am

Not particularly...I mean my boyfriend is plenty attracted to me...but generally speaking IDK. I don't wear make-up and I feel like my body isn't so terrible...but I don't have any muscles it seems, I just have the weakest arms ever. I mean back in highschool, even the other girls could at least lift the arm weight bar with no weights on it...I can't even do that, the bar itself was too heavy for me.

I just don't think that is going to do me justice with the possible oncoming mad-max world, I mean I guess I can shoot a christmas light out from a fairly far distance...so I suppose in the event of mad-max world I could be like a sniper or something I can aim well and hit the target, even if its a tiny christmas light, I find closing one eye works best for aiming that way. My uncle tried to tell me that is not how you do it, but I still hit the target every time while doing that so maybe he is just wrong. LOL not trying to derail somehow responding to this just made me think about that, but anyways I seem attractive enough to my boyfriend but I doubt I am conventionally attractive.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 12:53 am

Sure I guess. I don't feel too special, my face and hair are my 'best' physical features. The rest is nothing special. I might be slightly underweight. I'm neither short nor tall (tall relative to my wife). Not heavily muscled.

My wife says I'm hot. :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 4:44 am

Ever heard of the “ugly duckling syndrome”? I think I have it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 4:56 am

Average height around 5foot10 and was told I was good looking when I was younger. Not much of looker now though.

Reverse ugly duckling

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 5:00 am

Nope. Built like a burly truck driver. Thick glasses. Unkempt beard.

I am told that I have a pleasant voice and fun personality, though.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 5:08 am

Given some approving reactions made here when I posted my picture, I'm probably more attractive than I think of myself as being.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 8:05 am

I'm just average. I used to think I was really ugly because I was perpetually single, but I realized later my issues were mental.

I imagine with some effort at the gym I could make myself decently attractive. Though I'd have to be incredibly attractive to make up for all my other problems, lol.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 8:09 am

I keep away from mirrors, I have enough bad luck already.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 8:28 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Not particularly...I mean my boyfriend is plenty attracted to me...but generally speaking IDK. I don't wear make-up and I feel like my body isn't so terrible...but I don't have any muscles it seems, I just have the weakest arms ever. I mean back in highschool, even the other girls could at least lift the arm weight bar with no weights on it...I can't even do that, the bar itself was too heavy for me.

I don't know if you can recall, but a few years ago you posted a picture of yourself with a group of people. Based on how well I can recall that photo, I can say that when I was your age I would have found you attractive. Hope that helps!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 8:35 am

Going through High School I was about the least popular kid (this was a small all-boys private day school) and I often got the message that I was unattractive. It would seem many women have since found me attractive. Here is a picture I posted earlier of my ex-girlfriend and me when I was 25:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1097&p=8003234#p8003234

This is as close as I will come to posting a picture of myself, anyway you can judge for yourself if I was attractive then. This girlfriend apparently thought I was super-hot the first time she laid eyes on me. I know my wife thinks me attractive, but of course some of that has to be due to her feelings as nowadays I am basically just a white-haired old man with a goatee who probably looks to most casual observers like a typical Trump voter (which I most decidedly am not!).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 9:23 am

I’m not bad-looking. I’m not exceedingly attractive, though. Some people think I’m “cute.” I can look pretty decent at certain angles.....pretty so-so at other angles. I’m not muscled.

I have to show good posture; otherwise, I’m pretty schlumpy.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

19 Sep 2020, 9:40 am

I never felt attractive growing up and that I was both round shouldered and hollow chested. Together with thick glasses. I never had one or two dates with girls in my youth, and thought it was my awkwardness. Iw as trying to do the expected thing, but later made peace with the fact that I'm attracted to my own sex. Nowadays I wear contacts.

My BF thinks I'm quite attractive.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/