Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Oct 2020, 9:02 pm

These last few days I have felt really low. I also have felt more paranoid than usual. I am on 10 mg of abilify. It helps but I was off of it for a couple of days.

I think being off of it caused me to feel bad. Now I feel awful. I want to avoid people. I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I have a therapist appointment and a psychiatrist appointment coming up. I dont know how to open up about my feelings. I'm scared.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 11:54 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
These last few days I have felt really low. I also have felt more paranoid than usual. I am on 10 mg of abilify. It helps but I was off of it for a couple of days.

I think being off of it caused me to feel bad. Now I feel awful. I want to avoid people. I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I have a therapist appointment and a psychiatrist appointment coming up. I dont know how to open up about my feelings. I'm scared.

Is the problem that once you are there you don't know hwo to tell them or that you do't umm trust them enough to tell them. If the problem is hte first one write a note. Just tell them what you told us. The second one eh. Still trying to figure that one out myself.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 1:16 am

Crystal1414 wrote:

May I suggest you write down your thoughts before you go, so you have plenty of time to think about what you want to say in a safe place?