Many rioters arrested are suburban young adults

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 5:17 pm

AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals

Quote:
President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tells a different story.

Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

Attorney General William Barr has urged his prosecutors to bring federal charges on protesters who cause violence and has suggested that rarely used sedition charges could apply. And the Department of Justice has pushed for detention even as prisons across the U.S. were releasing high-risk inmates because of COVID-19 and prosecutors had been told to consider the risks of incarceration during a pandemic when seeking detention.

Defense attorneys and civil rights activists are questioning why the Department of Justice has taken on cases to begin with. They say most belong in state court, where defendants typically get much lighter sentences. And they argue federal authorities appear to be cracking down on protesters in an effort to stymie demonstrations.

“It is highly unusual, and without precedent in recent American history,” said Ron Kuby, a longtime attorney who isn’t involved in the cases but has represented scores of clients over the years in protest-related incidents.

Of more than 300 arrested, there are about 286 defendants, others had charges dropped. Some live in cities like Portland and Seattle where local prosecutors declined to bring some protest-related charges.

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to antifa, the umbrella term for leftist militant groups that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization.

In thousands of pages of court documents, the only apparent mention of antifa is in a Boston case in which authorities said a FBI Gang Task Force member was investigating “suspected ANTIFA activity associated with the protests” when a man fired at him and other officers. Authorities have not claimed that the man accused of firing the shots is a member of antifa.

Others have social media leftist ties; a Seattle man who expressed anarchist beliefs on social media is accused of sending a message through a Portland citizen communication portal threatening to blow up a police precinct.

Several of the defendants are not from the Democratic-led cities that Trump has likened to “war zones" but from the suburbs the Republican president has claimed to have “saved.” Of the 93 people arrested on federal criminal charges in Portland, 18 defendants are from out of state, the Justice Department said.

More than 40% of those facing federal charges are white. At least a third are Black, and about 6% Hispanic. More than two-thirds are under the age of 30 and most are men. More than a quarter have been charged with arson, which if convicted means a five-year minimum prison sentence. More than a dozen are accused of civil disorder, and others are charged with burglary and failing to comply with a federal order. They were arrested in cities across the U.S., from Portland, Oregon, to Minneapolis, Boston and New York.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 5:41 pm

I already knew this back in May and people have always refused to believe it. In Minneapolis where the rioting took place, those who were arrested were from outside the area.

I also heard other reports about this from other places too about other areas, people being arrested were not from the area, are white supremacist's.

But it's all been painted as the left wing doing it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 5:43 pm

Yep....most people who are arrested are either "professional protesters" or looters.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 4:37 am

The headline of “most arrested are not leftist radicals” does not completely conflate to what was in the article. The headline is meant to lead you to the conclusion the riots are mostly a right wing false flag operation. What the article actually says is that there are no know ties to Antifa. That makes sense because it is by design. That is why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The strategy is to radicalize people to do stuff for them while keeping several degrees of separation from the “lone wolves”. That is certainly not unique to Antifa and BLM. The alt right pleads ignorance all the time. Al Quada was doing this long before anybody heard of Antifa.

As in any riot you have apolitical people that are there because they get off on destroying stuff. And you do have your right wingers doing it to blame the left.

I still suspect most of the suburban “Antifa” property destroyers are radicalized “leftists” doing it to be “Anti racist” to make up for their guilt over their lily white privileged upbringing. I would guess the reason most of them have no record is that they were radicalized by the very public murder of George Floyd which was just a few months ago.

Anitifa and BLM gets what they want in two ways. Stuff they want destroyed gets destroyed. The alt right false flaggers getting arrested pushes the narrative that Antifa/BLM are righteous innocent heroes fighting fascism and racism.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 7:28 am

This makes me think of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Basically, if you are poor, you don’t have enough energy to be too concerned about abstract ideals. Because you may be hungry, tired, or scared. If you are well fed and safe, you have the mental and emotional energy to devote to abstractions. Like social structure and it’s fairness.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 8:45 am

League_Girl wrote:
I already knew this back in May and people have always refused to believe it. In Minneapolis where the rioting took place, those who were arrested were from outside the area.

I also heard other reports about this from other places too about other areas, people being arrested were not from the area, are white supremacist's.

But, if the left create a situation that encourages this sort of behaviour, protects those who behave in these ways, and do nothing to try and stop those behaving in these ways, are they not as culpable (if not more) than the few "white supremecists" who decide to join in with the left's activities?

Similarly, just because people come from outside an area, it does not mean they are "white supremecists": Antifa and BLM were advertising events and encouraging people to attend, so it is disingenous to insinuate that only those on the "right" would heed the call and come to participate.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 1:27 pm

Brictoria wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

But, if the left create a situation that encourages this sort of behaviour, protects those who behave in these ways, and do nothing to try and stop those behaving in these ways, are they not as culpable (if not more) than the few "white supremecists" who decide to join in with the left's activities?

There have been protesters trying to stop rioters and looters. I saw clips being posted on Twitter by people who were filming people telling looters to not do it.

It's sad how we sometimes have to get real news in social media by other people who take personal videos and share them online to get the truth out there we will never hear in the media. Same as when we hear real stories from people who were actually there and they say what actually happened.

But what can you do when someone wants to break in or spray paint? It's not like they will listen when you tell them not to do it. Grabbing them means trouble.

And I don't buy looting has anything to do with BLM or else they wouldn't be destroying black businesses as well and there was a video of one black woman shouting at the camera about her business being destroyed and saying "you don't care about black lives at all."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... store.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh9E1FcOZrw

Sadly no reliable news source seemed to have covered this and Twitter kept removing the video which I thought was strange.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 10:00 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
The headline of “most arrested are not leftist radicals” does not completely conflate to what was in the article. The headline is meant to lead you to the conclusion the riots are mostly a right wing false flag operation. What the article actually says is that there are no know ties to Antifa. That makes sense because it is by design. That is why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The strategy is to radicalize people to do stuff for them while keeping several degrees of separation from the “lone wolves”. That is certainly not unique to Antifa and BLM. The alt right pleads ignorance all the time. Al Quada was doing this long before anybody heard of Antifa.

As in any riot you have apolitical people that are there because they get off on destroying stuff. And you do have your right wingers doing it to blame the left.

I still suspect most of the suburban “Antifa” property destroyers are radicalized “leftists” doing it to be “Anti racist” to make up for their guilt over their lily white privileged upbringing. I would guess the reason most of them have no record is that they were radicalized by the very public murder of George Floyd which was just a few months ago.

Anitifa and BLM gets what they want in two ways. Stuff they want destroyed gets destroyed. The alt right false flaggers getting arrested pushes the narrative that Antifa/BLM are righteous innocent heroes fighting fascism and racism.

This is one of the challenges of having a 300 million person population. It doesn't take many people involved in this sort of thing to cause a serious problem. Similarly we've got other pressures, both Covid and economy, shortening everyone's fuses.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 8:14 am

League_Girl wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

There have been protesters trying to stop rioters and looters. I saw clips being posted on Twitter by people who were filming people telling looters to not do it.

It's sad how we sometimes have to get real news in social media by other people who take personal videos and share them online to get the truth out there we will never hear in the media. Same as when we hear real stories from people who were actually there and they say what actually happened.

But what can you do when someone wants to break in or spray paint? It's not like they will listen when you tell them not to do it. Grabbing them means trouble.

And I don't buy looting has anything to do with BLM or else they wouldn't be destroying black businesses as well and there was a video of one black woman shouting at the camera about her business being destroyed and saying "you don't care about black lives at all."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... store.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh9E1FcOZrw

Sadly no reliable news source seemed to have covered this and Twitter kept removing the video which I thought was strange.

Anarchy benefits both the the woke and alt right causes. The leadership of both are happy to encourage it. It creates a desire for a strong man be it a strong man that imposes “anti racist” or white supremacist authoritarianism. I did post an article whereby rioters were discouraging other rioters from attacking residential homes. I suspect most BLM protesters are peaceful and want peaceful protest. They are useful to the trained marxist leadership of BLM because violence is a turn off to a lot of people they need to support the revolution. BLM is not unique in this, it is par for the course for politicians to say one thing to one audience and a different thing to another audience.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 4:12 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
The headline of “most arrested are not leftist radicals” does not completely conflate to what was in the article. The headline is meant to lead you to the conclusion the riots are mostly a right wing false flag operation. What the article actually says is that there are no know ties to Antifa. That makes sense because it is by design. That is why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The strategy is to radicalize people to do stuff for them while keeping several degrees of separation from the “lone wolves”.

No, that's not the reason why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The decentralized approach is common today in political movements of all sorts, for various reasons. One reason is because, in today's social media world, the decentralized approach is just a whole lot easier. Another, older reason is to avoid over-reliance on a central leader, whose assassination then cripples the movement.

I'm pretty sure most BLM protesters don't want their protests to be accompanied by looting. But, given their structure, there isn't much they can do about it. I do think they could and should condemn the looters a lot more vocally and strongly than they do. But their inability to control the looters and vandals is recognized, within the movement itself, as a disadvantage of the decentralized approach:

Quote:
The flipside of tactical innovation, Ross said, is that “there is no mechanism in a leaderless movement to enforce consistent tactics, particularly when it comes to crossing the line into violence. The risk is that the actions of a few will besmirch the reputation of the whole.” One widely shared video shows two white women, perhaps associated with antifa, graffitiing “BLM” on a Starbucks while the woman filming tells them to stop, saying “they’re gonna blame black people for this.”

Other movements have faced this challenge as well. Hong Kong’s protesters were widely criticized after a journalist from China’s state-run Global Times newspaper was assaulted and his hands bound by a crowd during an airport sit-in last August. Other protesters made statements of apology for the incident.

- from The George Floyd Protests Show Leaderless Movements Are the Future of Politics by Joshua Keating, Slate, June 09, 2020.

See also:

- Why the Black Lives Matter movement doesn't want a singular leader by Laura Barron-Lopez, Politico, 07/22/2020.
- Black Lives Matter: decentralised leadership and the problems of online organising, The Conversation, July 15, 2020.

There do exist some political movements for which your understanding of the purpose of the de-centralized approach is correct. An infamous example is Louis A. Beam's "leaderless resistance," which was specifically intended as a strategy for white nationalist terrorists (and has been copied by Western fans of the Islamic State). Here, it seems that the main point of encouraging "lone wolf" attacks was to minimize the number of people who would get in trouble for any given violent or otherwise criminal act, and also make it harder for the police or FBI to keep tabs on the movement.

This is very different from Black Lives Matter, which doesn't try to hide itself at all.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 8:12 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
The headline of “most arrested are not leftist radicals” does not completely conflate to what was in the article. The headline is meant to lead you to the conclusion the riots are mostly a right wing false flag operation. What the article actually says is that there are no know ties to Antifa. That makes sense because it is by design. That is why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The strategy is to radicalize people to do stuff for them while keeping several degrees of separation from the “lone wolves”.

No, that's not the reason why Antifa and BLM are decentralized. The decentralized approach is common today in political movements of all sorts, for various reasons. One reason is because, in today's social media world, the decentralized approach is just a whole lot easier. Another, older reason is to avoid over-reliance on a central leader, whose assassination then cripples the movement.

I'm pretty sure most BLM protesters don't want their protests to be accompanied by looting. But, given their structure, there isn't much they can do about it. I do think they could and should condemn the looters a lot more vocally and strongly than they do. But their inability to control the looters and vandals is recognized, within the movement itself, as a disadvantage of the decentralized approach:

Quote:
The flipside of tactical innovation, Ross said, is that “there is no mechanism in a leaderless movement to enforce consistent tactics, particularly when it comes to crossing the line into violence. The risk is that the actions of a few will besmirch the reputation of the whole.” One widely shared video shows two white women, perhaps associated with antifa, graffitiing “BLM” on a Starbucks while the woman filming tells them to stop, saying “they’re gonna blame black people for this.”

Other movements have faced this challenge as well. Hong Kong’s protesters were widely criticized after a journalist from China’s state-run Global Times newspaper was assaulted and his hands bound by a crowd during an airport sit-in last August. Other protesters made statements of apology for the incident.

- from The George Floyd Protests Show Leaderless Movements Are the Future of Politics by Joshua Keating, Slate, June 09, 2020.

See also:

- Why the Black Lives Matter movement doesn't want a singular leader by Laura Barron-Lopez, Politico, 07/22/2020.
- Black Lives Matter: decentralised leadership and the problems of online organising, The Conversation, July 15, 2020.

There do exist some political movements for which your understanding of the purpose of the de-centralized approach is correct. An infamous example is Louis A. Beam's "leaderless resistance," which was specifically intended as a strategy for white nationalist terrorists (and has been copied by Western fans of the Islamic State). Here, it seems that the main point of encouraging "lone wolf" attacks was to minimize the number of people who would get in trouble for any given violent or otherwise criminal act, and also make it harder for the police or FBI to keep tabs on the movement.

This is very different from Black Lives Matter, which doesn't try to hide itself at all.

We can’t mind read and since we are autistic we are supposedly weak in this skill so all we can do is agree to disagree on motivations. We must read there “coordinated” messages with a grain of salt. They are politicians, non traditional ones, but politicians. The messages we are mostly peaceful, we are just trying to end racially motivated police brutality,simple, how can you be against that?. Riots in our name?, Critical Race Theory don’t look there. If they were really against the violence as a part of their movement they would make condemning it a feature not try to deflect from it. I can understand why if they found out somebody was going to do something bad in their name they would not go to the police but they could go to social media.

Back to mind reading. The founders talked about their marxist training. Before going any further I must discuss something a I have not brought up and should have when I have discussed that interview I assume they have come to regret. BLM is not a marxist organization in the colloquial way most think of marxism. While there is some overlap marxism is centered around, class and economics, BLM for lack of a better term identity politics. Marxism is an influence not a manual. The tactics, weaponization of language, how they are revolutionary in the ways I have described in other threads IMHO that look similar to marxist ones makes it not unreasonable for me to come to the conclusion I have.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 12:07 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
This makes me think of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Basically, if you are poor, you don’t have enough energy to be too concerned about abstract ideals. Because you may be hungry, tired, or scared. If you are well fed and safe, you have the mental and emotional energy to devote to abstractions. Like social structure and it’s fairness.

"Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs"; Great 'Wiki Point',
Those Who Lead Lives of Socio-Economic Disparity
And Scarcity Don't Leave Rooms To Evolve Up A Pyramid

of Human Further

Potential Leading

Eventually to Self-Actualization

And Even Transcending LoVE iN
A Universal Faith of Kindness, Beauty, Wisdom;
Courage of Love For All Creatures Great
And Small, Including Humanity; Trees,

Even Understanding

Leaves of Grass We aRe

All Grains of Sand on A Living

Beach; Reasonably Described By

A Holy and Sacred Symbol Actually

Divinely Felt As Science Describes

Frission, And The Autotelic Flow Of A Holy

Organic Spirit Deeper Sacred Within; the Stuff of Elite

Bible Writers, Poetry Writers, And Other Artists Express

At The Most Elite Capstone of the Pyramids of Human Wisdom Love...

True The Face of

Ignorance Sitting

In 'The Pews',

Digging Ditches

in all the Ways that

Comes Never Getting Out of the Hole

of Life; Just Falling in Deeper And Deeper...

Never Rising More; So What is Left to Bind and Bond

About As Far As Religion; The View We See; Yes, For The

ReaLiTy of Misery is Greater Company With Suffering And A

Smile only

Comes

DarK iN Pain

Forced Upon the More

ELite of SPiRiT, HeART, And SoUL

Climbing to the top of Sunshine to Spread Even more...

Yes, the Problem to be

Solved is Most Definitely

A CuLTuRaL One that is

Beyond Access

For those

Still Digging Underneath

The Entire Pyramid of Human

Potential; Not even yet to Breathe...

When i See These 'Same Mobs' coming into

Walmart Unmasked, Potentially Killing Folks with

Covid-19 Ignorance Ripely Picked By Their 'Scar Lion'; Just 'Slobs With God's (Nature's) Face' Like

me' And THeiR Leader Trump And All that Symbolism (Totem) Portrays in 'Real Life', It doesn't matter

How High Up A Human

Rises on the Level

iN EXTernal

Success of Collecting

'Stuff' in all the ways That comes

And Goes; Yes Money, Power, Status,
FaMe all 'The' A So-Called American Dream

That Lacks

SoUL; If THere

Is No Transcendent

Love For All of Nature

There is No Pyramid of Human

Potential At All For Cooperation AS IS AS

All MOST All That Makes A Social Animal Real...

Therefore, All that Colors

American Life Deep

Down Falling

A Roach Motel

Now in BroadDaylight

Escape for All to See...

No Love at the Bottom this
Way; No Love at the Top, Empty Now, Either in 'ALL TrumP' Ways Still Coming
Falling Going Deeper into Nothing, Nothing at all Yet Misery and Suffering More

Mob Rule
Comes

From

Emptiness

Within Nothing

Left at the Top of the

Pyramid to Even See or Breathe

That Makes Life Worth Living except for

Bringing those Who Live Higher Down to HELL CLoSeR NOW....

So What's A Solution Now...
Square Root One Problem,
Humans Are Evolved to Live
In Relatively Small Groups
Needing Each Other
In An All
Hands

Effort to
Survive in Gaining
Subsistence And Thriving
In a Dance Together Free

Giving Sharing THiS WaY...

Without THaT THere is 'This Dark Love';

Yes, Mobs On Capitol Floors Blood Pooling

We Pay the Piper of Nature's Balance

Now Whether the Stores or Open or

Closed, Mother Nature Shall Retain Her Place @RealGod

She Don't
Need

No
Twitter
Account
And i realize
That is a Double
Negative as Obviously i am 'Elite'...

Yes, i understand
my Privilege and

Yes, Life's Not Fair Either...

Yet Balance is the (A) Rule; Come or Go Away....

Young Adults, New in Suburbs, Still With Little Hope
of even Gaining a Social Role in Life; Seeing Their Parents
Success; Realizing they are going no where up 'the so-called ladder of life'

A Short-Cut

to Meaning
And Purpose
As Minions; Yes,

Any Despicable
Leader to make them
Feel A little bit Bigger will Do..

A Promise of 72 Virgins; A TRumP Gold Medal

Even if Success means Bringing Harm to Others more...

It's A Similar Issue with Rampage Murders; it isn't hard

to See when one looks upon the Faces of the Unmasked in Walmart....

Misery
Enjoys More
Suffering's Company;

Others of US NoW LiVE iN
A (THE) OTHeR Place of Joy Holding Hands

All the Giving And Sharing Free For LoVE NoW

The Lost Continent For Minions and Despicable Leaders Same...

Yeah, The Stairway to Heaven; THere is Up and So Very Far Away

DoWN from the Capstone of

All Humanity Springs

A Pyramid Real...

How Do i KNoW?

MOREOVER FEEL NoW

AND SENSE THIS REAL...

Been to Both

Places

'Baby'

And They Are

Both As ReaL IT Gets...

And This Is An only Way

Ya get to see Any Higher

From the Top of Capstone Bliss...

It Only Grows AS HigH aS oNe Has Been Low;

An Only Solution Is An Individual one IT STaRTS

And Ends from Within...

Yet, sadly indeed
It's Not Fair, it seems...

MOTHeR NaTuRE (ALL/GOD) Does Create HeR (US) Chosen Few...

'Reason' Enough to Have at least a Hair's BreaDTH of Sympathy for 'Devils'...

And Yes, By God, Even 'Sam Harris' Will Agree With This; as it's Just Science Put into Poetry;

Art Put into Reason;

God Put into Nature;

The Real Theism Realism;

Yet, Do Understand All We

Create As Neuroscience Shows

Is the Art of this Hallucination

And In This Way Free Will is Most Definitely Relative

to Mother Nature's EYeS iN and And Us; Find A NeW AMBiTioN US A...

-The Child'

-Yoda

-Neo

US
We
THeM
THeY i AM Me

- Same DaM
Human Story

SaMe Dam View
Created From A Top of
A Pyramid Now Level 6-7-8 NoW on the 9th..

And To Be Clear Those NumBeRS Will Be Whatever

We Come to See..

From the

Capitol

Floor Pooled

In Blood to Just

Another Free Grain of

Sand On A Beach of Love With Wings...

Do Understand Free As Well as PriSon

We Create the Stair Way to Both PlaceS iNdeed...

Will Folks Ever Understand Stand This In A Congregation

From Popes, Pastors, Priests, Trumps Same Old Story in a Word NO

And that's
Why 'Neos'
Still Come And Go 'True'....

'Led Zeppelin' and All the REST...

'Kashmir'; Navigators Seeing Deeper
Than Eyes and Ears Our Pilot Within
We Co-Create As We Come And Go Again...

What's Truly Special About 'Today' Is You Don't Have to Die to Be 'A Piper'....

For What Good iS A Dead Dance And Song; True, A Record IT Leaves Behind',

A SHell on '(The) A

Beach'....

Just
Another
Stairway to Heaven Or Hell...

All the Steps Up And Down And Up Again...

Looks at This Way, If You Can And Will, 'Stair Way
to Heaven' Is An Old Testament And This JusT A NeW One of

EnDLeSS ONes STill

to CoMe...

It
SeemS At LeasT...

At Best We Set Our
Selves Loving Free ToGeTHeR
Holding Hands NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES NoW...

THiS Ain't Even No Gettysburg Address; 2 Score 1 Now...

Past

2000 Years

For Whatever This Still

Comes to Mean...

In Short, The
Problem Is
Deep; 'Twitter'
NoW Is Not Going
To Be Enough to Solve
This Problem' And That/This Is For DaM Sure...

-Stairway to Heaven...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 12:25 pm

Can you give the link to the original article? The story is gone.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 1:34 pm

Jiheisho wrote:

He did but Stories get deleted. Good thing for copy and paste.

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 1:49 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Jiheisho wrote:

He did but Stories get deleted. Good thing for copy and paste.

Why did the story get deleted? That is odd.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 2:04 pm

Brictoria wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Similarly, just because people come from outside an area, it does not mean they are "white supremecists": Antifa and BLM were advertising events and encouraging people to attend, so it is disingenous to insinuate that only those on the "right" would heed the call and come to participate.

How exactly was a bunch of red hats rioting the fault of the left? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that 'the left' was involved in this insurrection? Was it leftists rampaging while decked out in their confederate flags and pro-Trump merch? So far all of the people arrested are affiliated with far-right causes.

Based on the available evidence what appears disingenuous are far-right disinformation sources trying to pin this on their opponents.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う