Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 9:46 am

Trump Supporters, Counter-Protesters Clash In Times Square As Caravan Rallies Travel Across NYC

Quote:
All day long, a group calling themselves “Jews for Trump” drove around Brooklyn and in Manhattan to rally for the president just nine days away from Election Day.

One Trump supporter wearing a red hoodie jumped out of his vehicle after a counter-protester allegedly taunted the man’s daughter, who was with him.

Fists started flying and one fight led to another.

Some people were seen with bloodied faces. One person had to be taken away in a stretcher.

Police trying to deescalate the violence arrested seven people — five men and two women.

Police are also investigating several incidents of rocks being thrown at the caravan, including an incident on Prospect Expressway where people were captured on camera launching rocks from an overpass.

People in Midtown were also seen whipping rocks and eggs at a car carrying Trump attorney and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, who was part of the caravan.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 10:44 am

If we could have all of Houston be like Portland, Seattle or San Francisco, that would be sooooooo wonderful.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 4:28 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
If we could have all of Houston be like Portland, Seattle or San Francisco, that would be sooooooo wonderful.

Why would you want Houston to become like those places?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 7:15 pm

I don't mind outsiders calling Portland a city full of dangerous anarchist types of people who want to give Portland a bad name all around the world. However, protesters who engage in looting, violence, or anything of the sort should all be detained and convicted as fit.

Protesters who refuse to engage in such activities (meaning protesting in a non-violent way) should be acquitted of such charges against them if they have such charges against them as of now.