Page 6 of 19 [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2021, 9:09 am

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AT YOUR "SEXUAL PEAK" TO BE A GOOD LOVER.

"Peaks" don't mean a damn thing....

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2021, 3:50 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
My Mum resented having older parents. She was born when they were in their mid-40s. The generation gap was huge. They were the war generation and she was the first year of Gen X. Completely different outlooks on things.

But they did live to see all the important milestones.

I suppose it depends on the average life expectancy in our own countries.

Yup, the generational gap is a one more issue.

Overall, it gets worse in everything the more the age gap is bigger.

Quote:
If you don't have kids at all you miss out on everything, not just some things.

Yup, but this kind of thinking would very selfish.

Depends on the people and the way they are. I guess my kids would like me more like average people of my age. But I'm not the buffer they want me to be nor do I have to fit into their very limited imagination of the world. Life is for living it and not for fitting the strange imaginations of others about how people have to be. :wink: People are very differently and you aren't all and for this you can't tell for others what the right thing is if it comes to this.

Hey - as soon as the kids are adult then they are on their own either. Even most of the teenagers already dislike to spent time with their parents instead with their friends and their hobbies regardless of the age of their parents. And little kids don't care the age of their parents at all. What problem is the age of their parents at all then?

I guess that most kids are suffering much more if their parents are very poor and unable to pay for things that are quite normal for all other kids...

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2021, 5:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
"Peaks" don't mean a damn thing....

You don't like peaks?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2021, 5:50 pm

I am too burnt out anyway for such things.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 9:32 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know how that feels. After all the abuse I suffered from my ex, and all the horror stories of men going through divorces, child custody battles, unfair alimony and child support laws, etc. How can I know I can trust someone that much? I don't believe that a majority of women are predatory, but I have no way of identifying the ones who are before its too late.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 10:15 am

It's too late! Game over! Why talk about it for 6 pages? :? Move on and do something else with your time. 8) Have a quarter or midlife crisis and go buy a sports car or motorcycle or something else fun to spend your time on.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 11:27 am

goldfish21 wrote:
It's too late! Game over! Why talk about it for 6 pages? :? Move on and do something else with your time. 8) Have a quarter or midlife crisis and go buy a sports car or motorcycle or something else fun to spend your time on.

I don't have any money to buy cool things. I could barely afford the piece of junk I drive to work.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 11:45 am

dorkseid wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know how that feels. After all the abuse I suffered from my ex, and all the horror stories of men going through divorces, child custody battles, unfair alimony and child support laws, etc. How can I know I can trust someone that much? I don't believe that a majority of women are predatory, but I have no way of identifying the ones who are before its too late.

I feel the same. I've got a good life. I've heard too many tales of overbearing, controlling or outright abusive men. I know that's not all men, but who can you trust?

Last date I went on the guy had been really friendly, then that day he suddenly stopped. You think you're friends, but they can just change on you, no warning.

People suck.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 11:51 am

goldfish21 wrote:

I bought myself a food processor this month. I'm a proper grown up now lol.

So far I've only made tapenade with it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 11:58 am

dorkseid wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I don't have any money to buy cool things. I could barely afford the piece of junk I drive to work.

So there ya go, set some financial goals & spend your time earning more money until you’ve accumulated enough to blow on something fun. 8)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 2:49 pm

hurtloam wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I had to google tapenade, and it sounds awesome.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 6:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Indeed, it is! Many variations.. but if you like olives it's fantastic. 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

20 Mar 2021, 3:19 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Omg, maybe I can replace the anchoives in it with fish roe, I don't really like fish either way. Maybe with tuna.

I totally thought it was a drink.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2021, 6:06 am

goldfish21 wrote:

Someone had to say it.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 7:19 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
While I am not virgin - and the last relationship I had was around a year ago (and the one before it ended in being cheated); I feel for instance it’s too late for me to get married, corona, a major local economic crisis (we’re the next Venezuela) ... I can’t foresee it possible.

Also too late to have a child too, as another example of “too late”. I am 38 already, and the age gap between me and the first hypothetical child would be too big already, and that’s very unfair for the child for many reasons, one of them is losing energy from my side.

There’s a limit for everything in life.

Men Can Father into Their 70's in Some Cases . For a Woman Time Can Run Out Sooner . This is Then Projected Onto Men .

its Sounds To Me Like You Need To Interact with More People . Maybe a Friend of a Friend Referral Type Double Date Might Be an Easing in Possibility . We Only Look at Mist Opportunities . For All You Know , Somwbody Might Have a Liking To You . But You Just Haven't Picked Up The Notion . it Only Takes 3 Seconds To Fall For Someone .

starts with

Mutual Eye Contact
Smile
Warm Fuzzy Feeling (or Sexual Tension ) When Both Participants Feel The Connection.

if You are on The Austistic Spectrum as a Man . its Definately More Likely You Will Have Issues Maintaining Eye Contact .

If You Have A Mirror . Practise Eye Contact With Yourself . Very Good Way of Boosting Confidence .

After a While You May Just Hold a Glimpse With a Woman , and its Game Time From There in .

Im Pretty Good at This To The Point Women Can Literally Get Caught In The Euphoria . Hypnotic Almost . I Had To Learn This as i Was Pretty.Shy and s**t and Speaking to Women in My Teens / Early 20's .

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Apr 2021, 7:27 pm

this a corker . i laughed many times too . i find People with ASD can Have Very Beautiful Eyes . Somewhat Animated . and Generally Eye Shape Appears Bigger . White Part Ratio . Deeply Emotive Too