Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 7:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RG is right.

You are only a fish.
I think you should do fishy stuff and let the mammals handle this. 8)

That’s so fishist.

You leftie blobfish are all the same.
Fishist this.
Fishist that. :roll: :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

07 Mar 2021, 3:50 pm

Pepe wrote:
Off Topic
Rexi wrote:
Id gladly suffer Eternal Damnation with you in my arms, but the truth is it's not going to happen. Instead, the limited yet fulfilling time we have will fully be spent petting your head and rubbing your fluffy cheeks, skunkii.

Don't forget my furry tummy. 8O
I luv my tummy rubs. :heart:

Rexi wrote:
If I were a maggot, I wouldn't eat your brain. Id just be slipping slowly between fluffy black and white thinking patterns with you.

Well, they say the brain is the biggest sexual organ, so, why not? :mrgreen:

Your heart is sexier. Especially when it pumps vegetables in the form of low sugar blood nutrients.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

07 Mar 2021, 3:57 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Lucky you lucky me.

Tragic, I know.

Scandalous, bay bee. A love torn by the world around us akin to a honeycomb. How can it be in this day and age?

Something tell me we're bound to bump into each other again.

Ah, you are such a bumplebee!
You're going to make my sweet teeth grow vampirally. My bat senses know your sweet fragrance a flight pile away. :heart:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2021, 4:23 pm

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RG is right.

You are only a fish.
I think you should do fishy stuff and let the mammals handle this. 8)

That’s so fishist.

You leftie blobfish are all the same.
Fishist this.
Fishist that. :roll: :mrgreen:

You’re so fishaphonic! You skunky.

Btw what happened to the OP?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 5:11 am

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:
I like flirting. A few days ago I made a guy blush at a 4 semaphore walk, I ran quickly to catch the timing and got there just as his light went green. I looked into his eyes the whole time even while running up to the zebra, he looked at me then down, seemed to blush as we passed by each other. Lucky pass, it was just the two of us walking on that zebra. He was really cute, blond and blue eyes a bit chubby.

Earlier that day I switched insistant looks with a rich guy in a nice suit before he finally got into the car. Usually they don't stare back for so long. Made sure I brushed my hair behind my ear while looking. He was a hot top-hound.

This could be dangerous. Flirting in the physical world can lead to a misunderstanding that could lead to you getting hurt, and in an altercation anything could happen, including the worst. Afterward you could also be culpable if you're found to have been provocative, and the assailant would be found innocent.

Flirt safely online, but don't do it in the physical world when you don't have genuine interest in relations. Be careful.

But darling flirting is suggested by psychology. You may even acknowledge a flirter with a smile while in a relationship, like a compliment. Never did that but
I've been doing it all my life otherwise. That's how I got my exes.