Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lovelyanathema
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2022, 4:33 am

I'm pretty vocal about my queer identities (non- binary/ xenogender asexual lesbian). I post about it on social media all the time, and everyone I know is aware of my queerness.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 7:33 pm

Not at all IRL. I've just had no real reason to tell anyone I'm bi. I'm honestly not sure what I'd say if someone were to ask me. I'd be akward about it, I'm pretty ashamed to have never had any relationship at age 23.

I'm also a bit afraid people would view me differently. Where all of a sudden everything I do or say will be viewed with a different perspective. I know some people, after becoming aware of someone's sexuality, stop seeing them as "that person" and start seeing them as "that gay/bi/etc. person". Which is stupid.

That said, I'm certain nobody I know would have a problem with it.

LittleSnowyOne
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2022, 12:57 am

I'm bisexual, but my family doesn't know. My mom might accept it, but I feel as if my dad would disown me, so I'm not telling either of them. Only a few close friends know.

I've never been in a relationship (I have no interest in dating/marriage), but I've noticed that both women and men have been attractive in my point of view.