Car rams Capitol barricade, Officer and driver dead

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 12:53 pm

AP

Quote:
A car rammed a barricade outside the U.S. Capitol on Friday afternoon, injuring two Capitol Police officers and leading to the driver being shot, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

At least one officer was in serious condition, while the driver was in critical condition.

Capitol Police say the crash happened at a checkpoint near the Capitol.

Capitol Police say that someone “rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers” and that a suspect was taken into custody.

The law enforcement officials told the AP that the suspect was shot and was being taken to the hospital in critical condition. One of the officers who was injured was taken by police car to the hospital; the other was being transported by emergency medical crews, the officials said.

The U.S. Capitol complex was placed on lockdown after the shooting and staff were told they could not enter or exit buildings.

They just finished a briefing, suspect exited the car, ran at police brandishing a knife.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 02 Apr 2021, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:01 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:
A car rammed a barricade outside the U.S. Capitol on Friday afternoon, injuring two Capitol Police officers and leading to the driver being shot, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.

At least one officer was in serious condition, while the driver was in critical condition.

Capitol Police say that someone “rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers” and that a suspect was taken into custody.

The law enforcement officials told the AP that the suspect was shot and was being taken to the hospital in critical condition. One of the officers who was injured was taken by police car to the hospital; the other was being transported by emergency medical crews, the officials said.

The U.S. Capitol complex was placed on lockdown after the shooting and staff were told they could not enter or exit buildings.

According to reports suspect who was said to have exited the car brandishing a knife.

Very sad. One of the officers has died.

Zero speculation or conversation from the media about the motives, skin color or religious beliefs of the suspect which can mean only one thing.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:10 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:

According to reports suspect who was said to have exited the car brandishing a knife.

Zero speculation or conversation from the media about the motives, skin color or religious beliefs of the suspect which can mean only one thing.

It’s too early, outside of his skin color they don’t know, they do not want to give out very preliminary information. Once they release the attackers name the other information be it from the mainstream, conservative or alternative media will come out. I do not know of an incident where we did not find out this information.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:

It’s too early, outside of his skin color they don’t know, they do not want to give out very preliminary information. Once they release the attackers name the other information be it from the mainstream, conservative or alternative media will come out. I do not know of an incident where we did not find out this information.

It wasn't too early with the Atlanta and Colorado shootings.

This one is gonna get dropped by the media like a hot potato.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:24 pm

Personally,

I have a hunch that this incident, like the riots on the 6th of Jan were related to far right, neo nazi / neo pagan / satanists...

Although, poss. may also be Islamic Fundamentalists (perhaps after haven been set up by the far right? in order to get the public to HATE all people who are into Islam)...

From what I have read, Christian Holidays such as Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday are targeted by people who practice "magik".

I have also read that Good Friday some times is used to sacrifice someone bad, rather than good.
Due to being "Satanic" in nature, as Good Friday is the day recognised to mourn the day that JC was put to death.
I.e. someone good was sacrificed, so Satanists who are diametrically opposed to God worshippers, decide to do the opposite and sacrifice one of their own. One day of the year that Satanists crap themselves for what their mates may do to them... Keep an eye on celebrity news... to see if any deaths on this day occur..

I could be wrong, this is a theory. With such theories, allow time to play out and watch for a pattern.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:

We did not know these things about the Atlanta and Colorado attackers just two hours after the attacks.

For arguments sake lets say the attacker was black, the attack was BLM motivated against cops. The mainstream media may whitewash it, say BLM is mostly peaceful and so on but Fox, Brietbart, National Review etc will be happy to pick up the slack.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:34 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:

We did not know these things about the Atlanta and Colorado attackers just two hours after the attacks.

For arguments sake lets say the attacker was black, the attack was BLM motivated against cops. The mainstream media may whitewash it, say BLM is mostly peaceful and so on but Fox, Brietbart, National Review etc will be happy to pick up the slack.

That depends on which media you are talking about. Several reporters made immediate assumptions in both cases and one from the USA Today lost a job for it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:41 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
Personally,

I have a hunch that this incident, like the riots on the 6th of Jan were related to far right, neo nazi / neo pagan / satanists...

Although, poss. may also be Islamic Fundamentalists (perhaps after haven been set up by the far right? in order to get the public to HATE all people who are into Islam)...

From what I have read, Christian Holidays such as Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday are targeted by people who practice "magik".

I have also read that Good Friday some times is used to sacrifice someone bad, rather than good.
Due to being "Satanic" in nature, as Good Friday is the day recognised to mourn the day that JC was put to death.
I.e. someone good was sacrificed, so Satanists who are diametrically opposed to God worshippers, decide to do the opposite and sacrifice one of their own. One day of the year that Satanists crap themselves for what their mates may do to them... Keep an eye on celebrity news... to see if any deaths on this day occur..

I could be wrong, this is a theory. With such theories, allow time to play out and watch for a pattern.

Most of the non-Christian alt-right groups aren't openly hostile to Christianity because most of their allies are Christian fundamentalists.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:45 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
AP
Quote:

That depends on which media you are talking about. Several reporters made immediate assumptions in both cases and one from the USA Today lost a job for it.

And they still are making those assumptions. That said anybody without the maximum confirmation biases should be able to see these conclusions are based on the thinest circumstantial evidence.

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:48 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
And they still are making those assumptions. That said anybody without the maximum confirmation biases should be able to see these conclusions are based on the thinest circumstantial evidence.

Not even circumstantial evidence. They are based on racial stereotypes.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Attacker white, victims mostly asian, there is your “evidence”.

In this case the “evidence” for “BLM” motive is cops attacked during Chauvin trail. That is a thought that came into my head. Wild speculation on my part at this point.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 3:48 pm

Fox News Live Updates

Quote:
US Capitol Police have identified the slain officer as William “Billy” Evans, an 18-year veteran of the force

The suspect was identified as Noah Green, 25, from Indiana, who has ties to Virginia, sources tell Fox News.

And a law enforcement source said he identifies himself as a Nation of Islam follower on Facebook.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 3:51 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fox News Live Updates
Quote:
US Capitol Police have identified the slain officer as William “Billy” Evans, an 18-year veteran of the force

The suspect was identified as Noah Green, 25, from Indiana, who has ties to Virginia, sources tell Fox News.

And a law enforcement source said he identifies himself as a Nation of Islam follower on Facebook.

Not BLM, but your hypothesis that it might be tied to those concerns seems to be fair.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 5:28 pm

CNN Live updates

Quote:
The second US Capitol Police officer who was struck by the car this afternoon is in stable and non-threatening condition, according to a tweet from the department.

Quote:
Noah Green, the suspect who law enforcement sources say rammed his car into two US Capitol Police officers on Friday, posted on social media in the weeks before the attack that he had lost his job and suffered medical ailments, and said he believed the federal government was targeting him with "mind control."

Less than two hours before he was shot and killed, Green posted a number of Instagram stories on an account that appears to belong him, including links to ​other Instagram videos of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan speaking.

“The U.S. Government is the #1 enemy of Black people!" a caption on one video read. In another post on the Instagram account, Green wrote last week that he believed Farrakhan had saved him "after the terrible afflictions I have suffered presumably by the CIA and FBI, government agencies of the United States of America."

Responding to a comment on that post, Green wrote, “I have suffered multiple home break ins, food poisonings, assaults, unauthorized operations in the hospital, mind control.”

Green, 25, graduated from Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia, in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in finance, according to a program from the university commencement. A law enforcement source said he had a Virginia driver’s license.

An online athletics bio from the university said he was born in Fairlea, West Virginia, and that the “person in history he’d most like to meet is Malcolm X.” In a March 17 post on a Facebook account that appears to belong to him, Green wrote that he believed Farrakhan is “Jesus, the Messiah,” and that Farrakhan was “instrumental on my awakening and life’s work.” Green signed the post “Brother Noah X.”

“To be honest these past few years have been tough, and these past few months have been tougher,” Green wrote in the post. “I have been tried with some of the biggest, unimaginable tests in my life.”

He said that he was unemployed “after I left my job partly due to afflictions, but ultimately, in search of a spiritual journey.”

“My faith is one of the only things that has been able to carry me through these times and my faith is centered on the belief of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Jesus, the Messiah, the final divine reminder in our midst,” the post continued. “I consider him my spiritual father. Without his guidance, his word, and his teachings that I’ve picked up on along the way, I would’ve been unable to continue.”

The same day, Green uploaded an image of a certificate that appeared to recognize a gift he had made to the Nation of Islam of $1,085. He also posted links to videos of several speeches by Farrakhan. One of the videos, of a 1996 speech by Farrakhan, was titled “The Divine Destruction of America.”

In his Facebook post, Green wrote that he had been “unknowingly” taking a drug and suffering from side effects.

“The Minister is here to save me and the rest of humanity, even if it means facing death,” he wrote, appearing to reference Farrakhan. “Be willing to deny yourself and follow him, pick up your cross.”

The Instagram and Facebook accounts were both taken offline Friday afternoon.

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the ongoing investigation confirm to CNN the Facebook page is the suspect's. Additionally, an Instagram account with the same photos and information as the Facebook account was discovered by CNN.

CNN has attempted to reach Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam for comment on this story but has not received a response. Calls to the Nation of Islam were directed to the organization’s newspaper, and an individual that picked up the phone at the newspaper said there was no one there that could comment on the story.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 6:38 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Attacker white, victims mostly Asian, there is your "evidence"...
That is all the evidence any reasonable person should need.

Leucocentric infallibility is a myth.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 8:01 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Attacker white, victims mostly asian, there is your “evidence”.

In this case the “evidence” for “BLM” motive is cops attacked during Chauvin trail. That is a thought that came into my head. Wild speculation on my part at this point.

So by your own logic, today's capital hill murder was racially motivated.