Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 8:29 am

salad wrote:
I think Im going to draw a lot of ire for this but methinks the entire Capitol Hill riot was staged as a way of making Trump supporters look bad. I don't see any way that a bunch of lowly rabble could infiltrate a government building that's supposed to be that heavily fortified. I hate Trump and most of his supporters come off as braindead, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm skeptical of the accounts of the Capitol Hill riot.

I agree. It seemed like a false flag event to me. The rioters seemed to have plenty of photo ops with the press inside the building.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 8:39 am

Hmm...

• Most of the people who took part in the January 6th coup attempt believed that the rights of minorities and immigrants were crowding out the rights of white people in America.

Link to Source

• 68% of those who participated in the January 6th coup attempt had also been diagnosed with some form of mental illness -- post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, and Munchausen syndrome by proxy, to name a few.

Link to Source

: : There seems to be a definite link between racism and mental illness!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 11:10 am

Use Occam's Razor. If its a false flag most of the government and media would have to be involved. It would be a lot simpler if Trump arranged for there to be low security, or if Trump-supporting cops decided not to show up.

IrreversibleMistakes
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Apr 2021, 11:22 am

So OP found that people were driven to white supremacy by their life circumstances.

I should not say this and it is risking ban but I was driven to extreme (not Trump content but actual neo-nazi) white supremacist content (which I don't endorse today) because I am of certain ethnic minority. Extreme self-loathing (and bad experiences with my people) produced this in me.

You just can't understand being of African origin and ASD in your fully white NT class. It's an experience almost no one has had. It just defines you.

I'm not even trolling, I could provide documents if I wasn't afraid of doxxing myself. I know certain African language well, it's even my mother's tongue. I can speak it to you in private chat if you don't believe me.

I shouldn't have even said that. But I can't talk about my life without few shots in me anyway because of the paranoia.

Ps. One of my weaknesses is getting too drunk and posting stuff about myself in social media. Maybe I will delete this account when I sober up. Especially if the content breaks rules or is socially dumb.

I know U don't like showing up our story, but pleae,see the scheule.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 12:11 pm

IrreversibleMistakes wrote:
So OP found that people were driven to white supremacy by their life circumstances.

I should not say this and it is risking ban but I was driven to extreme (not Trump content but actual neo-nazi) white supremacist content (which I don't endorse today) because I am of certain ethnic minority. Extreme self-loathing (and bad experiences with my people) produced this in me.

You just can't understand being of African origin and ASD in your fully white NT class. It's an experience almost no one has had. It just defines you.

I'm not even trolling, I could provide documents if I wasn't afraid of doxxing myself. I know certain African language well, it's even my mother's tongue. I can speak it to you in private chat if you don't believe me.

I shouldn't have even said that. But I can't talk about my life without few shots in me anyway because of the paranoia.

Ps. One of my weaknesses is getting too drunk and posting stuff about myself in social media. Maybe I will delete this account when I sober up. Especially if the content breaks rules or is socially dumb.

I don't believe you're risking ban.

Further, if you're comfortable I'd like to read whatever you've got to say on the topic.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Apr 2021, 12:16 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Confirmed so far.

funeralxempire wrote:
Further, if you're comfortable I'd like to read whatever you've got to say on the topic.
Seconded. First-person experiences are always the most important.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

IrreversibleMistakes
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Thank you. I'd like to post here further. I'll just delete the embarrassing posts.

It's rather hard to get drunk enough to overcome anxiety but not too drunk to post stupid gibberish. :twisted:

I'm currently drunk enough to be on the middle. Going to booze store since I ran out of drinks.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 12:24 pm

Thank you. I'd like to post here further. I'll just delete the embarrassing posts.

It's rather hard to get drunk enough to overcome anxiety but not too drunk to post stupid gibberish. :twisted:

I'm currently drunk enough to be on the middle. Going to booze store since I ran out of drinks.

Enjoy it. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

IrreversibleMistakes
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Apr 2021, 1:19 pm

I lost my id and then when to grocery to buy light drinks.

Then I shouted that public health authorities should get AIDS and die. These f*****s are drawing full salary and dont care about anyone.

I shouted it so long that at least 30 ppl saw me doing it. Lmao, I will repeat it when I get off my sofa.

This is good moto to live by:

>Life is born from unprotected s**, life is born, sharing needles with the next
>Cearchtach the context as I start to move it on, listen-up out there to the facts of the song
>No feeling when Iґm coming to your heart, destroy your whole family just to do my part
>Can you hear me? Yo! You do, in twenty more seconds Iґll be inside of you
>Slowly see his or her health begins to fall, and sooner ot later I hear the phone call, protect yourself or get you a partner thatґs true
>Or Iґll be coming yo you, pump it thru!
>Thanks for the media for giving me attention, and while Iґm in your mind
>I like to mention, diseases of this world are family to me
>Cause Iґll be the one you hate, Iґll be the H. I. V. ! !

HIV is the virus we chase since public health authorities see it as dangerous.

I personally like that all THL servants (finnish health authority) all die of AIDS.
Life is born from unprotected s**, life is born, sharing needles with the next
Ctach the context as I start to move it on, listen-up out there to the facts of the song
No feeling when Iґm coming to your heart, destroy your whole family just to do my part
Can you hear me? Yo! You do, in twenty more seconds Iґll be inside of you
Slowly see his or her health begins to fall, and sooner ot later I hear the phone call, protect yourself or get you a partner thatґs true
Or Iґll be coming yo you, pump it thru!
Thanks for the media for giving me attention, and while Iґm in your mind
I like to mention, diseases of this world are family to me
Cause Iґll be the one you hate, Iґll be the H.I.V..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 1:40 pm

:(

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 1:50 pm

Udinaas wrote:
Use Occam's Razor. If its a false flag most of the government and media would have to be involved. It would be a lot simpler if Trump arranged for there to be low security, or if Trump-supporting cops decided not to show up.

Or use Occam's Even-Sharper-Razor-With-Complementary-Duct-Tape-Handle:

Perhaps the Capitol attack was possible due to... sloppy intelligence and inefficient bureaucracy.

The FBI actually sent a warning about a potential attack on the Capital the day before it happened, but it never made it to the proper people (or it wasn't taken seriously).
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/95684295 ... -january-6

It wouldn't be the first time, by the way. It is possible that both Pearl Harbour and 911 could have been prevented if it wasn't for inefficient communication channels between various branches of government.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm

... You just can't understand being of African origin and ASD in your fully white NT class. It's an experience almost no one has had. It just defines you...
This is true.  No one can know what it is like unless they ARE a black person in a leucocentric society.

However:

• I do know what it is like to ace my exams and having to take them over because someone accused me of cheating.

• I do know what it is like to be accused of being a "baby-daddy" for some girl I have never even met.

• I do know what it is like to be accused of being on drugs (and of dealing drugs) when I was sleep-deprived.

• I do know what it is like to be denied well-earned awards because I was not the "right" person to receive them.

• I do know what it is like to be pulled over in my brand-new car on suspicion of having stolen it.

• I do know what it is like to be rounded up with all of the other "usual suspects".

• I do know what it is like to be stopped and "asked" to show my I.D. and account for my recent whereabouts.

• I do know what it is like to have a girl's father threaten to shoot me for talking to the girl at school.

• I do know what it is like to have store security follow me around because I allegedly acted and looked "suspicious".

• I do know what it is like to have to prove my innocence when there was no proof of a crime being committed.

So no, I have no idea what it is like to be black; I only know what it is like to be a white person with a previously undiagnosed autism spectrum disorder, and having no freaking idea why I was being harassed and accused of every possible crime in a three-county area.

And no, I am not equating having autism with being black; I am just relating my own experiences.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 3:16 pm

Let's add this all up. According to the HoNkA hOnKa theories, The Left already has enough power and control to engage in mass voter fraud, AND cover up ALL evidence of it - has enough power over the Capital, and the media, and the public at large, to stage an entire fake insurrection, complete with deaths as a result, AND managed to stage it so it all "looked" like it was MAGAs, AND cover up ALL evidence - controls the government, the media, the military, the police (except for the GOOD people in the government, the media, the military, and the police) - and the only thing stopping them from world domination is Yertle the Turtle Addison McConnel, who just needs to restrict voting for the poor and cut taxes for the rich, and that's all that's all that's needed to magically end this terrifying war machine known as The Left.

It's also funny to hear people frantically bounce back and forth between "libs" being puppy-loving pacifists with no backbone who are trying to seduce people into diversity, AND jackbooted enforcers with iron fists beating people into conformity because they hate differences. Almost EVERY time they try to reconcile those two utterly contrary realities, they crash head first into old Klan rhetoric. It makes for a spectacular show.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 4:25 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
Let's add this all up. According to the HoNkA hOnKa theories, The Left already has enough power and control to engage in mass voter fraud, AND cover up ALL evidence of it - has enough power over the Capital, and the media, and the public at large, to stage an entire fake insurrection, complete with deaths as a result, AND managed to stage it so it all "looked" like it was MAGAs, AND cover up ALL evidence - controls the government, the media, the military, the police (except for the GOOD people in the government, the media, the military, and the police) - and the only thing stopping them from world domination is Yertle the Turtle Addison McConnel, who just needs to restrict voting for the poor and cut taxes for the rich, and that's all that's all that's needed to magically end this terrifying war machine known as The Left.

It's also funny to hear people frantically bounce back and forth between "libs" being puppy-loving pacifists with no backbone who are trying to seduce people into diversity, AND jackbooted enforcers with iron fists beating people into conformity because they hate differences. Almost EVERY time they try to reconcile those two utterly contrary realities, they crash head first into old Klan rhetoric. It makes for a spectacular show.

I dont understand why you're so adamant that conspiracies are ipso facto false because they sound ridiculous, knowing how common false flags are throughout history. Hitler had his SS under the stewardship of Henrich Himler fake attack the German border masquerading as Polish insurgents and used that as a pretext for WW2. Japan had soldiers fake bomb railways in Manchuria and declare war on China. It's not as far fetched as you think how false flags can be carried out with the right planning and corruption.

Master Oogway

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 4:34 pm

It's pretty evident that the Capitol Resurrection wasn't some "smokescreen."

Trump said that something was going to happen. He knew something was going to happen. He kept alluding to it. And it happened.

January 6th......coincidentally the day where they count the Electoral Votes in Congress. Trump didn't want them to count the Electoral Votes in Congress (he would lose).

Just like he wanted the Georgia election officials to "find votes" for him.

Trump, sore loser, incited the resurrection. He told the insurrectionists to "go home" in a tweet long after the whole thing started and that he told them that he "loves" them.

What person in his right mind would not send the full force of the National Guard on those people who were invading the Capitol? Yeah....Trump was in his "right mind" all right.

He was a sore loser.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 09 Apr 2021, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 4:39 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
... It's also funny to hear people frantically bounce back and forth between "libs" being puppy-loving pacifists with no backbone who are trying to seduce people into diversity, AND jackbooted enforcers with iron fists beating people into conformity because they hate differences.  Almost EVERY time they try to reconcile those two utterly contrary realities, they crash head first into old Klan rhetoric.  It makes for a spectacular show.
If by "spectacular" you mean "craptastic", then we are in agreement.  I consider Klan rhetoric to be a symptom of some underlying, yet undefined mental illness full of delusionary thinking and self-induced hallucinations.