Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 10:34 pm

Can’t wait ‘til the X-men 5G neuralink stuff kicks in!! ! Upgraded life is gonna be so rad, you don’t even know!! 8)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Apr 2021, 1:27 am

Does your jab go with Microsoft thought-control software or the Apple one? :jester:

[serious]Lucky you. I'll be able to register after May 1st and I have no idea how much waiting to expect after registration.[/serious]

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 1:47 am

My mom is fully vaccinated of the two Moderna doses.

My NT sister got her first dose of Moderna and will likely get her second in early June.

I will wait until my class finishes in June to obtain my first Moderna vaccine.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 8:25 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Can’t wait ‘til the X-men 5G neuralink stuff kicks in!! ! Upgraded life is gonna be so rad, you don’t even know!!
I got the Pfizer jabs, and except for some flu-like symptoms and the sudden urge to sing Broadway show tunes, I have felt no ill side-effects.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 9:07 am

Hey, we're on the same team! I got my first Moderna shot today! :lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 5:52 pm

Bit of a stiff sore arm & groggy feeling today, and I slept for a solid 10 hours. But other than that nothing really notable at all.

Apparently it's the 2nd shot that can hit ya like a tonne of bricks and feel like a wicked bad hangover. Sooo, I have 16 weeks to train for it.. let the drinking games begin! :D (2nd shots are 4 months away Unless supply increases And the number of staff doing injections increases and they can get through people faster.)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 5:55 pm

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Can’t wait ‘til the X-men 5G neuralink stuff kicks in!! ! Upgraded life is gonna be so rad, you don’t even know!!
I got the Pfizer jabs, and except for some flu-like symptoms and the sudden urge to sing Broadway show tunes, I have felt no ill side-effects.

If Pfizer switches my death metal for Broadway I'm suing.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 5:52 pm

cberg wrote:
Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

If Pfizer switches my death metal for Broadway I'm suing.

Update:

My musical preferences remain the same AND I'm still gay. 8)

Oh, and I heard that the 2nd day of shot 1 can be worse.. nope - def getting better. When I raise my arm there isn't the same pain there was yesterday. I only really notice it if I touch the injection site - it's still rather stiff/a bit store, but otherwise don't even notice it at all.

Nothing to report on X-men mutations, 5G whatever, or any neuralink capabilities.. YET! :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 5:58 pm

I got my 2nd Moderna on 4/6.

I was pretty sick the next day----but, somehow, I still walked 10 miles!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:20 pm

Modernaaaaa...

I just got a shot from Moderna

And ever since that day...I now know how beautiful ... a name can beeee...

Moderna

say it loud...and there's music playing

Say it softly ...and it feels like praying.

I will never.. grow tired... of saying....Modernaaaaa....

The most beautiful sound Ive ever heard...Modernaaaa...
========================

Not only listen to..I now break out into SINGING showtunes. :lol:
============================

Actually I played hooky from work this morning to get, not the Moderna, but my first of two Phizer shots.

Feel fine. And my sexual orientation, and wide ranging taste in music, seems to be the same. :)

Two folks I carpool with have both gotten vaxed, but with different covid vaccines. Niether of them ever seemed to be any worse for wear from their varied vaccines either.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 6:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Can’t wait ‘til the X-men 5G neuralink stuff kicks in!! ! Upgraded life is gonna be so rad, you don’t even know!! 8)

Yaaaaaaaaaaassssssss!! !! !! ! It’s pretty awesome.

I have friends and family that are totally anti-vax, and some of the reasoning is legit. My wife has bad allergies which, despite there being a low incidence of reactions, is just cause enough for concern with us.

My first go with the shot knocked me clean out. I FREQUENTLY get sick with colds and things, so if there’s any truth to symptoms being more severe after you’ve had the virus, I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m trying to sell a house, so we make weekend trips to clean up. It was the day after and I was trying to stay off of Tylenol. Big mistake. Nausea, chills, headache, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, and freakin EXHAUSTED. I just hated EEEEEE’erbody and most of the trip back home trying to sleep.

The second shot I was popping Tylenol from a PEZ dispenser almost immediately. I got a good case of Moderna Arm like, a couple inches away from the actual injection. It just itches now and is mostly faded. Truly fascinating stuff. And I’m with you on that whole X-Men thing.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 5:19 am

Second day was actually worse for me than the first, though only my arm hurts; no other side effects. Third day now and it still hurts when I move it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 10:33 am

Fireblossom wrote:
Second day was actually worse for me than the first, though only my arm hurts; no other side effects. Third day now and it still hurts when I move it.

Third day now for me and I barely even notice it at all moving it - almost Zero - and to the touch it's a lot less sensitive & the hard spot has certainly gone down big time.

Hopefully shot #2 is equally as easy to deal with!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 10:40 am

Time to go put on my Ricky Spanish costume and cut in line in front of old people to get my shot. 8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 11:36 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Time to go put on my Ricky Spanish costume and cut in line in front of old people to get my shot. 8)

I'm one of the youngest people to get vaxxed here. My neighbourhood, and surrounding ones, is considered "high risk of transmission," but not because people keep getting covid at the very few retail places here.. because the Indo-Canadian demographic that lives in the area have pretty much refused to cancel their massive 3 day wedding parties so people are getting Covid at them.

Also, there was an option to identify as Indigenous, so, even though I'm far from status I selected it mainly because governments all across North America and the world don't want people identifying as Indigenous as the more people that do the more political power they have. Then once I got the text to schedule an appointment, I found out that the Indigenous immunization site had openings several weeks before any of the others - sooo there I went. Openings in part because there isn't a HUGE indigenous population here, And because Indigenous Elders were allowed to get vaxxed way earlier so most are already vaxxed leaving openings in the schedule. (Then while I was there they asked if I knew anyone that could come Right Now and fill a cancellation spot, so I got my friend in for Moderna. Otherwise the only option for early vaxx is to stand in line for 4-5 hours to get the AZ shot.)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 May 2021, 4:51 am

I've joined the Moderna club yesterday :) My husband decided an mRNA vaccine was worth walking an extra mile - or, in this case, driving some extra 200 miles - and I was able to register in the slot just after his one, so we could get our shots at the same visit.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>