Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 10:52 am

I’ve actually had a girlfriend 11 years ago. Our relationship was short lived but I suppose it still counts. I miss her sometimes but I can’t see her in person because she moved back to Canada with her mother and got married to a man there almost as soon as she got there.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 3:32 pm

I hope you are doing ok, Vanessa.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 8:39 am

I wish I had done some things differently.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 5:30 am

Marknis wrote:
I’ve actually had a girlfriend 11 years ago. Our relationship was short lived but I suppose it still counts. I miss her sometimes but I can’t see her in person because she moved back to Canada with her mother and got married to a man there almost as soon as she got there.

I call these things poisoned roses, little affairs that happened a long time ago, and you like to relive them because they are good memories. I've got my share of those, they are fun little places to visit on occasion.

What's done is done. Do not contact.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 5:51 am

Marknis wrote:
I hope you are doing ok, ____.

[Name replaced by blank.]

If the quoted post contains her actual legal first name, I hope you'll ask the mods to delete it -- unless you have her permission to mention her publicly, which doesn't seem likely given the context.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 6:07 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I hope you are doing ok, ____.

[Name replaced by blank.]

If the quoted post contains her actual legal first name, I hope you'll ask the mods to delete it -- unless you have her permission to mention her publicly, which doesn't seem likely given the context.

Definitely don't want to alarm the dame.

Pop that bubble before it blows up into him calling her on the phone, and the husband answering and saying "who the f- is this guy?" :twisted: