Stephen Wolfram on Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimunga

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2021, 9:13 am

I listened to the first hour and decided to go back and listened to it again because he said some fascinating things about how we construct reality of something that's really a branching, less-linear universe than we experience and that the sets of physics that we have access to are accumulated effects within the..... I'm saying this not him (per my understanding).... cellular-autonoma-like propagation based on deeper sets of perturbation that set the second and third order effects that render the complexity of our universe. In a way it's a bit like patterns will show up in the noise and these are our (ty Eric Weinstein) 'orchards' of accessible research so to speak.

Really interesting stuff, even if wrong in aggregate somehow I still think there are a lot of tools and ways of thinking in this that are useful.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin