Feeling like a social media pariah

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 2:20 pm

I seem to think my almost negative statuses, messages and so on has disillusioned people from me because they tried to help me and offer some advice on how to deal with the things I feel when I use social media and yet I carried on doing it despite people telling me social media is not the place to be telling people about things that are making you unhappy because it makes them unhappy because they have got problems of their own to deal with and don't want to be bombarded with your negativity, they want to come on and have a laugh and talk about happy things that went on during their day. Most people now barely talk to me on there now, there is some who may have blocked me as I can't find them anywhere. I seem to think they are probably fed up with trying to help me and then having it thrown back in their face like the advice is not working. People seem to think I must have depression or something when in reality I don't because I do find something else eventually to focus on. I seem to think it makes me a bad person.