Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2021, 9:13 pm

I feel like something is happening around me. I feel like I have felt things I am not supposed to feel as a living person. Its scary because I feel like I have felt death. Mirrors are bad right now. I have nightmares that I have died. Everyone can sense that something is off about me. What if I look different than I think. Like what I see in the mirror is not what everyone else sees. I am just a soul to be honest. I do not associate myself to my body.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 9:22 pm

Try to remember that whatever you're dealing with isn't happening physically. I know it must be stressful and scary to be feeling this going on regardless.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2021, 10:12 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Try to remember that whatever you're dealing with isn't happening physically. I know it must be stressful and scary to be feeling this going on regardless.

Thats hard to remember. I do not know what is happening to me to be honest.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 10:15 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I know it is. It's probably easier for me to say, I'm pretty detached and a materialist so when s**t gets weird I just sorta put it in a box and detach from it. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2021, 9:52 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I know it is. It's probably easier for me to say, I'm pretty detached and a materialist so when s**t gets weird I just sorta put it in a box and detach from it. :oops:

Yeah. My family is worried about me. I couldn't sleep all night and I felt scared. I feel bad because of this stuff and Im not sure how to deal with it. I apologize a lot.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 3:11 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
Yeah. My family is worried about me. I couldn't sleep all night and I felt scared. I feel bad because of this stuff and Im not sure how to deal with it. I apologize a lot.

You really don't need to apologize for dealing with health issues.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2021, 9:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

I should probably stop. Most people tell me I say sorry too much. I just feel like I should because I do things that are weird or gross. I just feel like my parents are tired of me sometimes. I do not know how to deal with it. I know that I need company from outside of the house. Most people do not tolerate me though.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 10:07 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

I should probably stop. Most people tell me I say sorry too much. I just feel like I should because I do things that are weird or gross. I just feel like my parents are tired of me sometimes. I do not know how to deal with it. I know that I need company from outside of the house. Most people do not tolerate me though.

I'm basically a shut-in at the moment and have been for quite awhile so I know what you're saying about needing company from outside of the house. You seem tolerable, at least to me. :P

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Aug 2021, 10:02 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

I'm basically a shut-in at the moment and have been for quite awhile so I know what you're saying about needing company from outside of the house. You seem tolerable, at least to me. :P

I spend most of my time in my house. Im not allowed to go many places by myself. My sister is the only one home most of the time and she wants to hang out with her friends most of the time. We do things sometimes. I do need company and I have been to social groups. It just wasn't for me. I felt overwhelmed. Thank you. Some people get annoyed by me or think I am weird. Sometimes I do have moments where I am uncooperative or angry. People always tell me that I am acting like a 12 year old when I am like that.