Page 14 of 15 [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 11:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
It's a simple question, and you only needed the photographs at the time to come to that conclusion, yet you seem strangely incapable of explaining how you reached it...

I think the crux of the issue is your objection to my labelling this bomber as a MAGA.

It might help to define who falls into this label.

When Trump declared he will "Make America Great Again" then those people who voted for him by proxy agree with his promise. Therefore they are MAGAs. Please do not claim that people voted for him but disagreed with "Making America Great again" or because they hated Hillary/Biden because if they did they would have abstained from voting.

This shows an incredble lack of understanding, or insight, considering in 2016:
Quote:
In a recent Pew Research Center survey, 53% of Clinton supporters say they consider their vote more in support of her, while 46% say their vote is more against Trump. Negative voting is somewhat more prevalent among Trump supporters: 53% say their vote is primarily against Clinton. Fewer (44%) say their vote is in support of Trump.

Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/02/for-many-voters-its-not-which-presidential-candidate-theyre-for-but-which-theyre-against/

Even if the numbers dropped to the same ratio as 2008, that would still leave at least 25% of Mr Trump's votes which came from people who voted against Mr Biden in the 2020 election, not for Mr Trump.

cyberdad wrote:
The MAGA proponents are therefore a broad church, they include rank/file republican voters who bought into Trump's message (again lets not pretend they had no choice), true believers who are vocal in their support for Trump (true MAGAs who include those foolish enough to parade trump paraphenalia as well those who were sucked in the QAnon conspiracies who believe trump is a messiah sent by god) and those on the far right who are like trained dogs who have been keenly responding to Trump's dog whistle.

You left out the people who voted for the party, not caring about policies (hyperpartisans - The type of person who has a pavlovian reponce to infer only negative motives to those on the "other side"), those voting against the other side (rather than for this side), those who vote based on single policies which have great meaning\value to them and who don't care about other policy areas, those who had seen improvements in their personal situation over the past few years, and voted for the incumbent to keep those improvements going, etc.

The fact you only see people as being either 100% for, or 100% against demonstrates both a high level of hyperpartisanship, along with a low level of understanding on the subject. After all, there were many reports of people saying they were voting "Against Mr Trump" in the recent election - why would they do (or claim to being intending to do) this, if under your "logic" they wouldn't have voted at all and simply abstained? Or, is it that those on one side are pemitted to place a vote if it is because it it "against" the opponent, whereas you expect those on the other side to "abstain" if their reason for voting is "against" your preferred side?

cyberdad wrote:
The bomber is going to fall into one of two camps i) a virulent pro-Trump MAGA/QAnon conspiracy nutter or ii) a far right militia who was using the riots to initiate an attack on democracy and bring Trump back as some type of mad dictator

There is no other category this man falls into, He is unequivocally a MAGA.

How about the politically alienated, who despise both parties?

You are merely letting your hyperpartisan world view colour the fact that there is not enough information to determine the reason for the bomber's actions - certainly not in the photographs or article used to "justify" the claim.

At this point, you have not demonstrated anything which could objectively (or to an unbiased observer) support your claim that the person was "MAGA" - You have, however, demonstrated a high degree of vitriol towards those who don't hold to your political views, but sadly that was not unexpected.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 11:58 pm

Brictoria wrote:
You left out the people who voted for the party, not caring about policies (hyperpartisans - The type of person who has a pavlovian reponce to infer only negative motives to those on the "other side")

Hyperpartisans are a curious beast, especially those on the spectrum.
Oh, wait. 8)

Brictoria wrote:
You are merely letting your hyperpartisan world view colour the fact that there is not enough information to determine the reason for the bomber's actions - certainly not in the photographs or article used to "justify" the claim.

While there is no way of knowing, at this stage, there is always the possibility that the pipe-bombs were a "False Flag" operation.
Them being ineffective may add to this possibility since there would be more people prepared to plant a dud bomb than those who would want actual harm being done.

Brictoria wrote:
At this point, you have not demonstrated anything which could objectively (or to an unbiased observer) support your claim that the person was "MAGA" - You have, however, demonstrated a high degree of vitriol towards those who don't hold to your political views, but sadly that was not unexpected.

Since we don't know the facts, we are left with possibilities and probabilities.
Not understanding this shows a limited intellectual capacity or total hyperpartisan allegiance, does it not? 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:02 am

Brictoria wrote:
How about the politically alienated, who despise both parties?

Pepe puts his paw in the air. 8O

But I hasten to add, I am a pacifist, through and through, so it wasn't me. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:14 am

Brictoria wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

You're not lying about that article (or trying to introduce new "evidence" after the fact), to try and evade responsibility for claims you made regarding specific evidence you suplied at that time, are you?

I would use the term "unintentionally misleading".
Comprehension levels, intellectual capacity, and emotional control vary from person to person. 8)

A statement of fact + a personal observation.
Not the mama a personal attack.
Just an observation. 8)

I doubt we'll ever find out whether it was intentionally misleading, or unintentionally misleading... Every attempt to get a straight answer thus far has lead to evasive responces seeking to redirect away from having to answer a simple question.

You have more patience than I, my Victorian fiend friend. :mrgreen:
Where do you get the mental energy? :scratch:

Brictoria wrote:
Looking at the photographs (and article supplied as supporting evidence when Dox47 inquired as to what in the photographs identified the person there as "MAGA"), it seems it was likely merely a hyperpartisan desire that the person be MAGA, rather than there being any evidence to support the assertion...

Well, as I said earlier, it is possible it *was* a Maggot Maga, but there is no way of knowing for sure, at this stage.
Anyone with an ounce of reasoning ability would have to acknowledge this, surely. 8)

Brictoria wrote:
The fact a person would feel free make an accusation about another (in this case, that the person in the photograph was "MAGA") without being able to substantiate their claim or explain their reasoning used to reach their stated conclusion, is certainly not conducive to reasoned discussion.

But there never has been a case where a progressive engaged in a false flag operation.
Oh, wait. 8O

Quote:
A liberal activist from Utah was arrested on Thursday on federal charges that he took part in the riot at the Capitol last week.

John Sullivan, 26, founder of a protest group called Insurgence USA, was charged in a criminal complaint with one felony count of interfering with law enforcement in connection with a civil disorder, as well as misdemeanor charges of unlawful entry and disorderly conduct.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/1 ... iot-459553

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:30 am

Brictoria wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The FBI upped the reward to $100,000 after 6 months
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 79052.html

I see you didn't bother to read what was posted, or look at the links...Jan 30 is (as I mentioned) nearly 7 months ago, and a long way from "6 months after" January 6 which you claim above...
https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1355200340698791937
(This was included in the link https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dc-pipe-bomb-suspect-fbi-reward-increase/ which was included in the post to which you were "responding"...)

The suggestion statement by him was that this was a new upped-up development.
I am not going to register, even if it is free, so I don't know if this was explained later.

This line doesn't necessarily suggest it is new:
"The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information that leads to the suspect’s identification."
My understanding is that the focus of the article was on the fact that the pipe bomber hasn't been found yet, after 6 months.

Does this mean that the FBI is continuing the offer, or is it something new? :chin:

The focus of the article was that the person hadn't been identified\arrested in 6 months.

The problem I was pointing out is that nowhere in the article was an increase in the reward mentioned (and previous links\posts in the thread had identified it was increased in late Jan - as would basic research have shown), yet it is being passed off as as someting "new".

"Reward upped after 6 months" comes across as a dishonest summary of the article when the article doesn't mention a change in the reward ("The FBI is still offering a $100,000 reward" from the article, in fact, indicates there has been no recent change, not that it was "upped"), and the "upping" of the reward actually occurred 5-6 months before the article was posted (around 4 weeks after the event that the article reports had occurred 6 months ago)).

If a person is willing to lie about something as easily verified as this, they deserve to be called out for it.

A simple timeline:
Jan 5, "pipebombs placed"
Jan 6(?) reward of $75,000 offered for arrest of person involved.
Jan 30, reward increased to $100,000
July, article posted and dishonestly summarised by person posting it here as "The FBI upped the reward to $100,000 after 6 months"

Oh, I see.
I think this is called a "Gotcha moment". 8)

I think the person needs to put more effort into their research. :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:36 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Smashing windows and kicking down doors tells you everything about a mob's murderous intent. That you refuse to see that says something about the blinders you willingly have put on.

That is patently ridiculous, there are plenty of mobs who have killed without breaking a single door or window, and plenty that have busted in countless doors and not killed anyone, there's simply no connection between the act of forcible trespass and murderous intent. Sports riots, for example, often involve mobs smashing doors and windows; are you going to try and tell me that that make them murderous?

Again, if a mob of lunatics was smashing windows and kicking down doors, I would be fearful for my life and the lives of those around me. And I seriously can't believe you wouldn't feel the same way in a similar situation.
If I found myself in the middle of a sports riot, yes, I certainly would feel I was in danger. Angry people destroying things have that affect on me.

But would you kill anyone that came within arm's length? 8O
If so, I'll keep my distance, from now on. :mrgreen:

If I honestly thought my life, or the lives of my loved ones were threatened, then quite possibly.

This brings me back to my point that Byrd overreacted, imo, when all the others didn't.
BTW, Perhaps you shouldn't apply for a gun license. 8O :mrgreen:

The other officers in the room had also pulled their guns, besides Byrd. He just shot first. That hardly means the others wouldn't have fired.

But did they? :scratch:

So, you are saying there were a number of officers that were backing Byrd up against a small unarmed woman climbing through a small window who didn't see the need to shoot her?
"Interesting". 8)

What you and your allies are forgetting completely is, there are many more ways to kill someone than just with a gun. A gang of loons can easily rip apart or string up whoever they're out to kill. And I have zero doubt that had been their intent, till Officer Byrd had fired a shot at the crazy chick crawling through the hole. Besides, how would anyone have known the rioters weren't armed?
Just what do you think the rioters were planning to do if Babbitt and the rest had successfully gotten into the room?

Speculation.
Well, we will never know.

The facts as I understand them are:
-5 people were killed in the 6th riot.
-Most were killed as a result of natural causes.
-Most who died were Republicans.
-One Republican was killed by a security officer.

Are any of these facts incorrect?
I am genuinely interested in getting to the Truth.
I am sure most of my "allies" are also. 8)

BTW, do you have a problem with the search for the Truth?
Is it wrong to have an open, objective mind?
Rhetorical questions. 8)

Human life is human life, regardless of party or politics.
Searching for truth is one thing, but trying to come up with an alternative to truth to fit a specific agenda is quite another.

But what about my list of 4 facts?
Do you disagree with any of them, and if so, please point it/them out. 8)

I thought I answered them pretty much with my two answers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Smashing windows and kicking down doors tells you everything about a mob's murderous intent. That you refuse to see that says something about the blinders you willingly have put on.

That is patently ridiculous, there are plenty of mobs who have killed without breaking a single door or window, and plenty that have busted in countless doors and not killed anyone, there's simply no connection between the act of forcible trespass and murderous intent. Sports riots, for example, often involve mobs smashing doors and windows; are you going to try and tell me that that make them murderous?

Again, if a mob of lunatics was smashing windows and kicking down doors, I would be fearful for my life and the lives of those around me. And I seriously can't believe you wouldn't feel the same way in a similar situation.
If I found myself in the middle of a sports riot, yes, I certainly would feel I was in danger. Angry people destroying things have that affect on me.

If I honestly thought my life, or the lives of my loved ones were threatened, then quite possibly.

This brings me back to my point that Byrd overreacted, imo, when all the others didn't.

The other officers in the room had also pulled their guns, besides Byrd. He just shot first. That hardly means the others wouldn't have fired.

So, you are saying there were a number of officers that were backing Byrd up against a small unarmed woman climbing through a small window who didn't see the need to shoot her?
"Interesting". 8)

What you and your allies are forgetting completely is, there are many more ways to kill someone than just with a gun. A gang of loons can easily rip apart or string up whoever they're out to kill. And I have zero doubt that had been their intent, till Officer Byrd had fired a shot at the crazy chick crawling through the hole. Besides, how would anyone have known the rioters weren't armed?
Just what do you think the rioters were planning to do if Babbitt and the rest had successfully gotten into the room?

Speculation.

Rhetorical questions. 8)

Searching for truth is one thing, but trying to come up with an alternative to truth to fit a specific agenda is quite another.

Well, I seemed to have missed that.
Skunks, while very handsome, are not perfect. :mrgreen:

So, one more time for this dummy skunk, do you agree with the facts, as I see them, here?:
Quote:

8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 12:52 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

"Interesting". 8)

Speculation.

Rhetorical questions. 8)

Well, I seemed to have missed that.
Skunks, while very handsome, are not perfect. :mrgreen:

So, one more time for this dummy skunk, do you agree with the facts, as I see them, here?:
Quote:

8)

I question the notion that most died from natural causes. The police officers who died would not have if there was no riot - of that I'm completely sure. Officer Fanone, who had survived a heart attack while attacked with attempt by rioters to kill on the 6th made it abundantly clear that it was the rioters who had caused his near death experience.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 2:17 am

Seems I missed an earlier post, and I don't want you to think I ignored it. Otherwise, I agree with what you stated earlier, that maybe we need a break from each other.

Pepe wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
Pepe wrote:
You do realise we are both on the same page. I am simply pointing out the perversity of the practical situation.

:

I agree that the practical sometimes requires a little perversity. I don’t like it, but until I have a better answer I accept it.

I get very confused by your attempted tone when you write. I can’t tell what you think, what is sarcasm, what is a joke. I think others have the same issue. You seem to think your tone should be obvious to readers. It is not. Or maybe you like being obtuse. Maybe that is why you end up in so much back and forth with other people that seems both pugnacious and silly to me.

Speculation time. :mrgreen:

Rightly or wrongly, I have the impression that you are having private conversations with people who have a grudge against me.
You should be able to confirm that yourself.

And, yes, I think you are intelligent enough to know that I am being ironic in the sense that you would *definitely* know if you have had conversations with other people, in regard to this.

FYI when I said "I think others have the same issue" it came specifically from the back and forth I'm seeing in this thread, that I've sat on my hands trying not to interfere with.

Also, I don't think you should be speculating or asking about private messages. But maybe this will help you out: I don't consider it appropriate to engage in conversations behind the scenes about other members unless it is to figure out how to improve this communities support for them. Despite my attraction to the occasional contentious news debate, I see the site first and foremost as a support community. Behind the scenes gossip isn't a part of that and I do not engage in it. A few times over the years I've received private messages of support from someone for any of a number of reasons, and I accept that for what it is: one private message of support. They get a "thank you for caring about me" type of message back, and that is it.

Quote:
And, take note of my use of emojis.
They should be self-explanatory.

Not to me. Most emojis can be taken in a variety of ways, and some I've simply never understood at all. I tend to find them annoying.

Quote:
Also, Do you accept that your style is also different, to the point of sometimes being unclear?

Yes. I do my best, but no one is perfect, and it gets especially difficult on this site because there are multiple variations of unique communication needs. Trying to meet that challenge was very helpful in teaching me how to understand and interact with my son.

Quote:
I hope this isn't going to turn into a left-wing pile on, as has happened in the past. 8O
You do have a left-leaning allegiance, right?

I do tend to lean left, but I'm not aligned with any other members, so why would a communication with me turn into a pile on? I jumped on this board when I saw Dox had been posting, because I hadn't gone back and forth with him in years, and I like the banter. There are a few super long-term members I have nothing in common with but really enjoy running into when I visit exactly because they are so different than me. I have no idea if that goes both ways. I'm not on here often enough anymore to sustain relationships of any type, but I still have warm feelings for the site and its members leftover from my more active years.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 3:30 am

Brictoria wrote:

Well vitriol is the path to the darkside so I'll try my best to temper my adjectives/sideswipes.

Yes my argument wouldn't probably stand in a court of law right now (which is where you are heading with your jumping up and down) but I surmised based on the capitol officers comments that it would be reasonable to assume that this man has (at the very least) sympathies with Trump's "MAGA's greatest tunes:" where voter fraud comes close to being in the top 5 stupidest things Trump's claimed which was (and you can't dispute this) the biggest factor in the Capitol riots.

But, yes, he could be a lone wolf operating under some other agenda, A big relief to the pro-Trump camp is his apparent successful vanishing act which despite the reward for his capture he remains at large.

I can't stop being amused by how anxious the pro-Trump people are in claiming there is "nothing to see" regarding the :"vitriol" from the rioters. There are some gaping holes that still need to fill and I trust the FBI will do their job in uncovering the criminal pro-Trump organisers of the Jan 6 riots. Whoever they are.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 3:33 am

Pepe wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The FBI upped the reward to $100,000 after 6 months
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 79052.html

I see you didn't bother to read what was posted, or look at the links...Jan 30 is (as I mentioned) nearly 7 months ago, and a long way from "6 months after" January 6 which you claim above...
https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1355200340698791937
(This was included in the link https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dc-pipe-bomb-suspect-fbi-reward-increase/ which was included in the post to which you were "responding"...)

The suggestion statement by him was that this was a new upped-up development.
I am not going to register, even if it is free, so I don't know if this was explained later.

This line doesn't necessarily suggest it is new:
"The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information that leads to the suspect’s identification."
My understanding is that the focus of the article was on the fact that the pipe bomber hasn't been found yet, after 6 months.

Does this mean that the FBI is continuing the offer, or is it something new? :chin:

The focus of the article was that the person hadn't been identified\arrested in 6 months.

The problem I was pointing out is that nowhere in the article was an increase in the reward mentioned (and previous links\posts in the thread had identified it was increased in late Jan - as would basic research have shown), yet it is being passed off as as someting "new".

"Reward upped after 6 months" comes across as a dishonest summary of the article when the article doesn't mention a change in the reward ("The FBI is still offering a $100,000 reward" from the article, in fact, indicates there has been no recent change, not that it was "upped"), and the "upping" of the reward actually occurred 5-6 months before the article was posted (around 4 weeks after the event that the article reports had occurred 6 months ago)).

If a person is willing to lie about something as easily verified as this, they deserve to be called out for it.

A simple timeline:
Jan 5, "pipebombs placed"
Jan 6(?) reward of $75,000 offered for arrest of person involved.
Jan 30, reward increased to $100,000
July, article posted and dishonestly summarised by person posting it here as "The FBI upped the reward to $100,000 after 6 months"

Oh, I see.
I think this is called a "Gotcha moment". 8)

I think the person needs to put more effort into their research. :wink:

Possibly it's just how I look at (and have experienced) things, but I find that if a person is unable to correctly\accurately\honestly represent details they are presenting in support of their claims, it generally doesn't bode well for their underlying claim either.

But as I noted, that's just my views\experience and others may see\have seen things differently.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 3:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
I can't stop being amused by how anxious the pro-Trump people are in claiming there is "nothing to see" regarding the :"vitriol" from the rioters.

The conservative leadership started following the scent in the winds, trying not to alienate voters they will need in primaries.

While a lot of "average" people, including conservatives, were shocked by what happened at the capital, many others sympathized with the sentiments of the crowd enough to forgive some of the more "enthusiastic" moments. I saw the split in my small little personal social media circle almost right away.

The ramifications are likely to be quite serious. It makes me very uneasy about our future.

Last edited by DW_a_mom on 30 Aug 2021, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 3:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Well vitriol is the path to the darkside so I'll try my best to temper my adjectives/sideswipes.

Yes my argument wouldn't probably stand in a court of law right now (which is where you are heading with your jumping up and down) but I surmised based on the capitol officers comments that it would be reasonable to assume that this man has (at the very least) sympathies with Trump's "MAGA's greatest tunes:" where voter fraud comes close to being in the top 5 stupidest things Trump's claimed which was (and you can't dispute this) the biggest factor in the Capitol riots.

But, yes, he could be a lone wolf operating under some other agenda, A big relief to the pro-Trump camp is his apparent successful vanishing act which despite the reward for his capture he remains at large.

I can't stop being amused by how anxious the pro-Trump people are in claiming there is "nothing to see" regarding the :"vitriol" from the rioters. There are some gaping holes that still need to fill and I trust the FBI will do their job in uncovering the criminal pro-Trump organisers of the Jan 6 riots. Whoever they are.

As the FBI have already announced they don't believe there was any big "conspiracy" here, I doubt there'll be many "organisers" to track down... Considering how long it is since the events, they likely have them all arrested.

Given this, it looks like the intent (of some, if not most) may have simply been along the lines of what occurred during the Kavanaugh hearings and confimation vote, where those opposed to what was occurring wanted to show their opposition in a similar manner.

Of course, we'll probably have to wait until the footage from inside the building is released to be able to better determine what portion of those who entered the building seemed intent on causing damage\injury to property\others there, and what portion were merely "sightseeing"\taking "selfies".

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 4:05 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
While a lot of "average" people, including conservatives, were shocked by what happened at the capital, many others sympathized with the sentiments of the crowd enough to forgive some of the more "enthusiastic" moments. I saw the split in my small little personal social media circle almost right away.

Ehh, a lot of us that had been paying attention were all over the double standard in the coverage pretty much instantly, regardless of any sympathy for the rioters. The instantaneous creation of the insurrection narrative after being gaslit all year by the media regarding the racial justice protests was just too much, I don't think I've been that angry in a long time.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 4:13 am

Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Ehh, a lot of us that had been paying attention were all over the double standard in the coverage pretty much instantly, regardless of any sympathy for the rioters. The instantaneous creation of the insurrection narrative after being gaslit all year by the media regarding the racial justice protests was just too much, I don't think I've been that angry in a long time.

That could be the reasoning for the split I saw. I'll leave it at that. You and I both already know I'm not on the same page.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 4:57 am

Dox47 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

There's actually a huge difference between people getting out of hand in regard to the just cause racial justice, and the Capitol rioters whose number included white nationalists, anti-vaxxers, religious nuts, and loads of other members of the lunatic fringe. Go ahead and hurl your rage at me, I know I'm right (and no, I'm not defending those racial justice demonstrations that turned violent).
As for gaslighting, nobody did that better than your orange messiah (as I recall, you had threatened to vote for him so us liberals would be punished, so you can own him).