Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 6:29 am

Fnord wrote:
I wish those who would take a flying leap from "I do not know what that is" to "It must be space-aliens" would go take a flying leap from somewhere else.

Please explain how it is a flying leap. If there's something we know exists, but cannot explain yet it has a behavior of an intelligent specie, it is not a flying leap to talk about space aliens.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 1:07 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I wish those who would take a flying leap from "I do not know what that is" to "It must be space-aliens" would go take a flying leap from somewhere else.

Please explain how it is a flying leap. If there's something we know exists, but cannot explain yet it has a behavior of an intelligent specie, it is not a flying leap to talk about space aliens.

There's no need to explain because it is not a flying leap. I mean, if you disregard all the mountains of extraordinary evidence then yeah it is a flying leap. Similar to Occam's Razor's principle, the most fitting solution to all these evidence is that E.T life exists and they're here. If one really tries to overcomplicate stuff in order to evade the E.T solution, then we're talking conspiracy theory on a grand level and top secret next level technology invented by humans from multiple countries (and again, that solution cannot account for the motives of any of this)