naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:38 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
But I dont drink. :lol:

You can always sell it. :nerdy:

But if you DO decide to take up drinking shine then... you might well start encountering UFOs, and Bigfoot.. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:55 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
But I dont drink.
You can always sell it.
But if you DO decide to take up drinking shine then... you might well start encountering UFOs, and Bigfoot.
The strong correlation between alcohol consumption and sightings of space-aliens and crypto-creatures is not surprising at all!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:57 pm

Fnord wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
But I dont drink.
You can always sell it.
But if you DO decide to take up drinking shine then... you might well start encountering UFOs, and Bigfoot.
The strong correlation between alcohol consumption and sightings of space-aliens and crypto-creatures is not surprising at all!

I guess that explains why I've never seen one. :mrgreen:

♤ The Military

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:00 pm

King0fSpades wrote:

Then why believe in it?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Then why believe in it?

Because if I truly believed in nothing I would have probably killed myself a long time ago. There HAS to be something more to existing than Darwinism. :?

♤ The Military

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:16 pm

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:18 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
[...] There HAS to be something more to existing than Darwinism.
That is my hope as well, although it is directed more toward The Divine than toward extra-terrestrials.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
There HAS to be something more to existing than Darwinism. :?

There doesn't have to even if you'd strongly like there to be.

I believe there's a good chance that life might exist beyond earth, but without any evidence I can't say there must be.

Unless that claim can be substantiated it seems a bit much to make larger claims like that intelligent life from beyond our planet has visited or interacted with humanity.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:57 pm

Maybe my beliefs do border on being crazy...

♤ The Military

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:21 pm

If all these records of UFOs were only the works of Trump and those who support him, I wouldn't care about it all.
Actually for a long time I've been thinking about all this UFO hysteria: "This is made-up conspiracy theories of religious nuts".

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-s ... re-rcna963

But after the former president Obama and several other people have verified that there's something out there they cannot explain with the current understanding of physics, and that it is not made-up stories or fake footage, I have no other choice than to make the following logical deduction:

1. There exists "objects" which defies the current understanding of physics and the universe.
2. Humans cannot make technology which defies the current understanding/explanation of the physics.
3. Therefore non-humans must have been able to make that technology.
4. Statement no. 3 is the very definition of Extraterrestial Civilization.
5. If Statement no. 4 is wrong, you have to come up with a better explanation and definition.
6. If you cannot fulfill the requirements of no. 6, your counter-argument is invalid.

Of course the conclusions and statements 3-6 requires the assumption no. 1 to be true.

My "only" problem is just that I need an explanation for how the hell these objects can defy physics, and how you can travel faster than light, or alternatively - how you can bend space and time without breaking something and tear apart the whole universe. If you look at Black Holes and their behavior, they rip apart everything that comes near them. So how the hell do you make a wormhole or similar thing with space-time without crushing and ripping everything apart?

I want that understanding. I want it now, I don't want to wait.

Not that I need a wormhole. I just need to understand. And it annoys me and keeps me awake at night not to know and not to understand.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:47 pm

If we are to believe the accounts and footages etc. of all these mysterious objects, then we need to wonder about more than their technology:

1. If they're mere "scouts" from an alien civilization, they are located less than 10 light years away, if they should carry such objects at a high speed without damaging their own space crafts/technology.

2. If that's true, why haven't we seen their planets? Since the 1950s scientists has constantly been searching the universe for signs of alien life. No luck so far.

3. If they're located more than 10-20 light years away, they need technology to bend space and time - at will.
They are by far superior to our own species, which raises new questions:

A) Why haven't they destroyed Earth long ago or kept us as slaves or what else we're fed with in the movies?

B) If they're observing us like we're observing the ants, why are we so interesting to them? I mean, to us - ants and other animals are fascinating because we don't yet understand everything about them. That's why we observe them and watch documentaries about them hosted by David Attenborough.

But why are we interesting to aliens to watch/observe? They're far more advanced than we are. They should be able to understand EVERYTHING about us. No questions needed to be answered for the aliens.

C) If they're going to help us... then why don't they? Why don't they help us advance?

Help us survive. Or kill us right away. Why the need for alien secrecy?

D) If they're not aliens, but future time travellers - why didn't they show up at Stephen Hawking's Future Party at June 28, 2009?

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:06 pm

The Tic Tac type UFO was not only seen by American pilots, but also by European pilots and there's a record.
Just a couple of weeks ago it's been announced that Tic Tac aware of their "UFO connection" are gonna launch a space mission .
https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/ ... nto-space/

I wonder if the aliens will have a good laugh when they see this LOL.

So much other ubiquitous consistent evidence from many witnesses around the world and phenomena unexplained by science. I've seen the Netflix series about the UFO files, very recommended . They say alien presence have been much sighted near nuclear sites. And they said in Russia a nuclear site was being taken control (computers got hacked) by aliens (the russian soldiers actually SAW it and were interviewed if I was a soviet soldier I wouldn't want to LIE to my superior after such thing happened) and the computer gear was thoroughly checked afterwards it was confirmed no malfunction was the cause.

I also read this VERY interesting interview by Astronomer Haim Eshed and he claimed :"aliens from all over the universe already walk among us" , "encounters of the third kind are right around the corner" , "the Galactic federation asks NOT to publish that they're here to prevent mass panic" and he claims how aliens prevented several nuclear holocausts (which is in lined with the Netflix series' claims of Alien sightings and intervention around many nuclear reactors and missile sites all around the world)

Please watch the Netflix show and tell me your thoughts, reading through Eshed's claims is also very interesting as this is a reliable guy. He said that "several years ago if I would have told of this I would get hospitalized but since I'm so old I got nothing to lose" quote

NASA say they haven't found any evidence of alien life. BUT then again all the people who are on this subject "don't exist" and are mostly in the private sector nowadays and NOT some government staff..

I just HOPE it happens during my lifetime!

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:08 pm

If true they`ll never come clean about UFO`s as anyone who`s seen the ending of the 1992 movie intruders will grasp (youtube clip below).

Admitting the existance of UFO`s opens a whole lot of other disturbing things such as possible alien abductions, alien / human hybrid pregnancies.

It’s a bit like finding out someone in your family who you thought was a nice guy is actually evil. You automatically start thinking of that time money went missing or why one of the young girls in the family never really liked and acted funny around him.

Once something becomes fact it opens the door to a whole lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WonYdoGGkP8

- George Bernie Shaw

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:14 pm

Actually...

our solar system is a game preserve in one little corner of the vast interstellar empire of some alien species.

Some centuries ago they were gonna flatten our whole solar system to build the equivalent of a Walmart, but they changed their mind, and choose to leave it undeveloped.

These saucers that folks see are like Landrovers transporting the park rangers here to manage the park.

And the rangers have been tagging the wildlife for years. They capture specimens (abductions), tag (implants), and then release the specimens back into the wild. To keep tabs on our migration patterns, health, and all of that.

For them its just all in a day's work. :D

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:30 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
If we are to believe the accounts and footages etc. of all these mysterious objects, then we need to wonder about more than their technology:

1. If they're mere "scouts" from an alien civilization, they are located less than 10 light years away, if they should carry such objects at a high speed without damaging their own space crafts/technology.

You have no way of knowing where they are from their ships don't use rocket engines but rather anti gravity system that basically allows them to travel anywhere given they can cheat the limitations of weight, plus allows them to do the "impossible" maneuvers some of their sighted UFOs did.. none of which had any wings or built in a human like fashion with earth metals, screws etc.

Quote:
2. If that's true, why haven't we seen their planets? Since the 1950s scientists has constantly been searching the universe for signs of alien life. No luck so far.

Firstly our current telescopes even Hubble can barely see a fraction of the universe and even if you do see some further planets that happen to be "colonized" you can't zoom in to actually see the figures that are on the planet. Also what if they are jamming us?

Quote:
3. If they're located more than 10-20 light years away, they need technology to bend space and time - at will.
They are by far superior to our own species, which raises new questions:

They most likely have this kind of stuff, as they have reached the ability to create electro magnetic fusion and they can cheat our current knowledge of physics in many known ways (the tic tac UFO can instantly travel through both air and sea, they can put an object through a human with no insertion scar). Our concept of physics is so primitive in comparison we (humans) don't even have a single wholesome theory to explain how things work in the micro and macro level. Things definitely don't add up and they have a much better grasp which is how they are more advanced.[/quote]

Quote:
A) Why haven't they destroyed Earth long ago or kept us as slaves or what else we're fed with in the movies?

they have evolved so much beyond this kind of evil. Why do humans don't just kill all animals and be the only dominant specie on earth? sure we eat animals, just be glad they PROBABLY find human meat repulsive or lacking in vitamins

Quote:
B) If they're observing us like we're observing the ants, why are we so interesting to them? I mean, to us - ants and other animals are fascinating because we don't yet understand everything about them. That's why we observe them and watch documentaries about them hosted by David Attenborough.

That's the million dollar question! I wish I knew. Eshed claimed that the aliens are not impressed, but no further knowledge about their actual motive has been dropped to the general public . I guess maybe some top private/CIA/shadow corp persons maybe know the answer?

Quote:
But why are we interesting to aliens to watch/observe? They're far more advanced than we are. They should be able to understand EVERYTHING about us. No questions needed to be answered for the aliens.

Yup... wish I knew

Quote:
C) If they're going to help us... then why don't they? Why don't they help us advance?

Another interesting question. Why don't they heal all our sickness and cure Earth's ozone layer? I don't know but I can speculate based on my opinion. Getting from such a (relatively) primitive state we are right now to extremely advance will tear society and Earth itself as we know it. It is the human nature that's not ready yet. Also you'd rather teach a man how to fish rather than give him free fish.

Quote:
D) If they're not aliens, but future time travellers - why didn't they show up at Stephen Hawking's Future Party at June 28, 2009?

LOL maybe they did and we don't know? They are for sure E.Ts and NOT humans . Whether time travel as a separate concept exists or not IDK, but if it does it's not humans who we're seeing here in these paranormal phenomena .

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:53 pm

I wish those who would take a flying leap from "I do not know what that is" to "It must be space-aliens" would go take a flying leap from somewhere else.