Tucker Carlson Doesn't Know What Bisexual Means.

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 6:00 am

yes...earthworms have both male and female sex organs on the same animal. Thats normal for them. Earthworms are called "hermaphrodite".

In humans having both sets of genitalia is an abnormality. So it makes sense to have a different term for it for humans.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:14 am

I went to NT schools and worked at NT jobs so that must mean I am not autistic. My only problem is spending too much time on woke identity politics planet. :roll:

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:30 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I went to NT schools and worked at NT jobs so that must mean I am not autistic. My only problem is spending too much time on woke identity politics planet. :roll:

Did you get your threads mixed up?

This seems to be a response to someone on another thread.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:45 am

naturalplastic wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I suspect naturalplastic is paralleling Tucker Carlson's reasoning that Gov. Kate Brown can't be bisexual because she married a guy.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:54 am

King0fSpades wrote:
Why does anyone ever pay attention to f****r Carlson?

I think this s**t started with the neocons

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:55 am

Double Retired wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I suspect naturalplastic is paralleling Tucker Carlson's reasoning that Gov. Kate Brown can't be bisexual because she married a guy.

This thread got bogged down with explaining basic vocabulary to folks who need remedial instruction. The thread never achieved a level advanced enough for "politics" to intrude.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 04 Sep 2021, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:57 am

naturalplastic wrote:
its a non motorized two wheeled vehicle!

oh yes Im getting hard baby.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 11:58 am

King0fSpades wrote:

Theyre "Tucker Suckers"! :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 12:02 pm

The_Znof wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
its a non motorized two wheeled vehicle!

oh yes Im getting hard baby.

If you really ARE a "bisexual" then ...you would be built for two!

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 12:19 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

If you really ARE a "bisexual" then ...you would be built for two!

you dont understand R.D. Laing! [aka "Bafometk"]

It had a nasty mouths!

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 12:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

mother f*****s! :twisted:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 12:27 pm

The_Znof wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

mother f*****s! :twisted:

Mother Tuckers! :lol:

♤ The Military

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 8:58 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
yes...earthworms have both male and female sex organs on the same animal. Thats normal for them. Earthworms are called "hermaphrodite".

In humans having both sets of genitalia is an abnormality. So it makes sense to have a different term for it for humans.

This makes no logical sense to me. :scratch:
But then, I am a simple skunk. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 9:04 pm

Tross wrote:
Tucker Carlson doesn't strike me as someone who knows what he's talking about at the best of times. It's beyond me how anyone can listen to him. Then again, the previous President is also someone who is nearly incapable of sounding like he has any credibility on any subject and there's a huge cult surrounding him, so what do I know? Tucker Carlson certainly makes him seem like a genius though. Maybe that's why people think Donald Trump is smart. One should never underestimate the power of perspective on perception.

A typically left-wing partisan position.
You progressives simply engage in groupthink and blindly follow the political narrative that all conservatives are fascist pigs.

Knowing nothing about *ucker Carlson, I really can't comment.
If I did argue the point, it would simply be a sign of hyperpartisanship on my side. 8) :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 9:08 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex# ... hrodite%22

Just gonna leave that there. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 9:13 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Hermaphrodite is reserved for animals where both sets of parts are functional.
In humans (along with other mammals) that's not possible, intersex is more appropriate.

Well, when I was young I think the term "hermaphrodite" referred to intersex people, but I am not sure about this.
I might research beyond what I have posted below.

Is "intersex" a newer more politically correct designation?

BTW, I might research is it is possible for those with both ovaries/womb and testicles to in theory self-inseminate.

Quote:
hermaphroditism, the condition of having both male and female reproductive organs. Hermaphroditic plants—most flowering plants, or angiosperms—are called monoecious, or bisexual. Hermaphroditic animals—mostly invertebrates such as worms, bryozoans (moss animals), trematodes (flukes), snails, slugs, and barnacles—are usually parasitic, slow-moving, or permanently attached to another animal or plant.

In humans, conditions that involve discrepancies between external genitalia and internal reproductive organs are described by the term intersex. Intersex conditions are sometimes also referred to as disorders of sexual development (DSDs). Such conditions are extremely rare in humans. In ovotesticular disorder (sometimes also called true hermaphroditism), an individual has both ovarian and testicular tissue. The ovarian and testicular tissue may be separate, or the two may be combined in what is called an ovotestis. Affected individuals have sex chromosomes showing male-female mosaicism (where one individual possesses both the male XY and female XX chromosome pairs). Most often, but not always, the chromosome complement is 46,XX, and in every such individual there also exists evidence of Y chromosomal material on one of the autosomes (any of the 22 pairs of chromosomes other than the sex chromosomes).

Individuals with a 46,XX chromosome complement usually have ambiguous external genitalia with a sizable phallus and are therefore often reared as males. However, they develop breasts during puberty and menstruate and in only rare cases actually produce sperm. In 46,XX intersex (female pseudohermaphroditism), individuals have male external genitalia but the chromosomal constitution and reproductive organs of a female. In 46,XY (male pseudohermaphroditism), individuals have ambiguous or female external genitalia but the chromosomal constitution and reproductive organs of a mal