Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Wolfi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2021, 6:32 am

As I was on consultation with psychologist, I told her, that since childhood I'm fixated on straight line, which she described as one of Aspergers symptom. but I forgot to tell, that at the beginning, I was treating straight line as "imaginated beloved toy". Could it change diagnosis, and the fact, that straight line was at the beginning toy for me, seems that it isn't related with Aspergers?

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 9:26 am

I doubt that tidbit of information could change your diagnosis.

If that was a key, vital piece of information used in your assessment then I'd question the validity of the assessment, not the validity of the diagnosis.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 11:40 am

Wolfi wrote:
As I was on consultation with psychologist, I told her, that since childhood I'm fixated on straight line, which she described as one of Aspergers symptom. but I forgot to tell, that at the beginning, I was treating straight line as "imaginated beloved toy". Could it change diagnosis, and the fact, that straight line was at the beginning toy for me, seems that it isn't related with Aspergers?

So is "straight line" like an imaginary person or something?

Wolfi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2021, 12:28 pm

babybird wrote:
Wolfi wrote:

So is "straight line" like an imaginary person or something?

yes, its something like that