Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 7:58 pm

Since in a way, I'm a witness to an American crime (not really I’m just good at figuring things out) something weird has been going on in my community. I was going on about this for a while to people in real life and on social media about what I think actually happened in this "crime." And then I noticed I’ve been getting stalked by these weird rich guys. They always look like they have money, and unlike normal creeps, who don’t give up so easily if they’re bugging me for sex or to be a dominating as*hole, these guys take off pretty quick. Once they’re done messing with my head that is. It’s really pissing me off, creeping me out and people are starting to wonder what is going on with me. This has been going on a long time actually. I’d say about 9 years. Technically I guess this "crime" is not a murder. All that happened is a wife in the states, was going through divorce, and her husband had an addiction problem and so she was mean to him and made sure he signed the will before he committed suicide. So I mean there is a murder conspiracy behind what went down, when in fact all that I think happened is she was being a hateful b***h and made him make up the will. So that she would get all his money. So he did that and then killed him self, because he was screwed up on drugs anyway. So there is no murder. But when I tried explaining things to the cops in my country they thought it was crazy that I was being stalked by rich guys because of that. They ignored it. Which is frustrating because I actually have witnesses. These idiots do this in public with security cameras rolling, it’s just whenever they’re giving me a creepy rape face or something, I noticed they always face away from people but towards me. So I mean they’re actually quite clever in that regards, but their smugness is pissing me off. And so, I guess stalking is illegal in my country so if this, continues I will go to the authorities again. Instead of telling them about what I think happened in the states, I could tell them what these creeps are doing no me. And I should tell them to look at the security footage. And no, they don’t look like members of my community. I am very observant. This is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to go to the American authorities to deal with what’s going on in Canada. But I betcha they would put a stop to it. Yeah I didn’t take into account how many Americans, and people from all over the world come to where I live, because it’s boring and out of the way here and we have all these lovely tourist traps. So there may have been some Americans living here already that are involved in this sort of "crime." And I may have met the family of the "victim." They’re very secretive people so it’s almost like they’ve been told to shut up about it. But yeah what these jerks are doing to me is not very nice to say the least. Deep down I’ll bet these people aren’t all that bad. It just seems like they like their money, want to be on easy street, and so I better shut up about it. I think that’s the message they’re trying to give me. I think. But I mean they could be nicer about it.

Last edited by Sarahsmith on 09 Oct 2021, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 8:55 pm

Sorry that was very long winded. I've been frustrated. I needed to rant.
They make sure to do it when no one is looking. But I do have a few witnesses. And I remember what the stalkers look like and how they dress actually. And the time and date the last one showed up in a public place. A guy I was staying with a few years back had a weird harassing phone call and I asked him if he recognized the voice of the harasser. He said he didn't. And he showed me the message that was left on his phone and it sounded like one of my stalkers when he uttered the words to his friend in my direction "Should we fix it?" So in other words I know they are specifically trying to creep me out.. And when they pulled up in their expensive SUV that I saw through the window of a restaurant one day and came in and sat down next to me in a coffee shop, they never even bothered to order anything. Just sat there quietly creeping me out. And once they were done, took off after the guy said, he should fix something...Wonder what he meant by that.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 8:56 pm

I'm so pissed off that I can barely explain to you guys what's happening to me. I just want it to stop. I want them to leave me alone. Maybe I should go to the FBI website and give them a tip...

Last edited by Sarahsmith on 09 Oct 2021, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:02 pm

What's your living situation?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:05 pm

And what does that have to do with this?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:06 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
And what does that have to do with this?

I meant are there others in your household?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:08 pm

Why?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 9:23 pm

??? Yikes.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 6:28 am

Sarahsmith wrote:
Why?

I just hoped, if there are other family members with you, you should talk to them about what is going on.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 1:37 pm

I've tried. Since I didn't do a very good job explaining what was going on, it didn't end well the first time. No, I have to give up trying to explain myself to people. And just do what I have to do by going to the authorities. I guess it could become a police issue in Canada if they continue to stalk me...

Anyway I'm tired of obsessing about this. Lets not talk about it anymore. People here don't fully understand either, I get the feeling. I'm going to give up trying to explain this...

Namaste :shrug: :flower: :elephant:

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 2:45 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
I've tried. Since I didn't do a very good job explaining what was going on, it didn't end well the first time

Well you could try explaining it again to your family. Maybe you'll have more success.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 7:23 pm

They’re not very good at understanding things like that.