London Police drop Prince Andrew Investigation

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 8:21 am

UK police drop probe into Prince Andrew sexual abuse claim

Quote:
British police say they will not take further action against Prince Andrew after they conducted a review in response to accuser Virginia Giuffre suing the royal family member.

London’s Metropolitan Police (Met) had said in August that it would look into an earlier decision not to investigate allegations connected to US financier Jeffrey Epstein after Giuffre filed a claim against Andrew in the United States.

“This review has concluded and we are taking no further action,” the Met said on Sunday.

Giuffre is suing Queen Elizabeth II’s second son for allegedly sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager.

Now 38, she claims she was trafficked by Epstein to have sex with Andrew in London about 20 years ago when she was aged 17 and a minor under US law. Under UK law, the age of consent was and remains 16.

The Met also said its review into allegations reported in June by Britain’s Channel 4 News that Ghislaine Maxwell, the late Epstein’s former girlfriend, trafficked, groomed and abused women and girls in the United Kingdom, was complete.

“We also reviewed information passed to us by a media organisation in June 2021. This review is complete and no further action will be taken,” the Met said.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 12:03 am

The British royal family are a no-go area for the police. Andrew's safe.