Sanjay Gupta admits lies surrounding horse dewormer

Page 14 of 23 [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 12:09 am

Pepe wrote:
I have no idea why so many American still have a fascination with Trump. :scratch:

They just want to make this forum great again.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 3:39 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Some of what Trump said was later proven to be accurate.
I think you are missing the "political" component in what is or isn't "quackery". 8)

Such as what?

Guess. 8)

If I had to guess, I'd say he was right about nothing at all.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 5:25 am

Pepe wrote:
I have no idea why so many American still have a fascination with Trump. :scratch:

As I suggested elsewhere on the site:
It seems he has 2 types of fans - those that love him (and so create positive threads regarding him\his actions), and those who fit into the "hater-fan" or a form of "Celebrity worship syndrome" (expressing this "worship" in negative terms), who appear to have this intense need to ensure that everyone remembers him, and who therefore allow him to "live rent-free in their heads" (and so create negative threads regarding him\his actions whenever the opportunity presents to do so).

For everyone else, they have no need to look for news (positive or negative) either in general, or in order to create threads around him\his actions, instead they simply allow him to fade into the background of their lives, only mentioning (or thnking about) him in responce to prompting from a member of either of those fan categories...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 8:25 am

"It's A Wonderful Life"

If You've Left the World A Better
Place for You Living Here on the

Planet Earth, You May Take the

Last Breath of Life

Understanding

Your Love

of Life and

Others Still Lives on...
of Course, "A Wonderful Life"
Is Just A Movie, Where an 'Angel'
Shows Actor Jimmy Stewart, What The World
Would Have Been Without Him As He Contemplates

Failure, Considering Suicide;

Seeing All the Good He's

Done, He Decides to Stay;

So We Have the Antithesis
of this With Trump As Again 'Class',

When There is An Arsonist in Your Home

Doing His God Damndest to Light a Match

And Burn Your Home Down With You in it,

You Will Be Well Advised Not to Ignore this 'Real Devil'

You've Come to Know in Your Home of Livelihood Indeed...

Once Again 'Class', The Republican Senate Majority Leader At the
Point of the Event Admitted That Trump Was in Part, Responsible for

A Deadly Insurrection that attempted to Overthrow Our Democratic
Process; Yes, Fair Elections That Are the Cornerstone of the Survival of Any
Democracy; And the Republican House Minority Leader Also affirmed This Assessment

of Trump's

Dangerous Role
He Played in an
Attempt to Overthrow
Our Democracy When that Event Happened;

Yet That's Not All, Trump's Own Health Officials
Assessed That Potentially Hundreds of Thousands of
Pandemic Deaths Could Have Been Potentially Avoided

IF Trump Did Not Downplay the Severity of the Pandemic;

If Trump Did Not Play A Role Model Unmasked, And Additionally
Promoting Quackery Treatments That Were Potentially Dangerous

And Deadly Along the Way; Even Going So Far As to Suggest the Ingestion

of Bleach Might Be

A Worthy Way to

Treat Covid-19;

Is there More in the Way

of Division, Misogyny, Racist

Ways of Division As Well; Well Yes,

There are Tens of Thousands of Mistruths Documented

All About All the Horrible Things He did in Office; And Yes

He's Earned An Evil Human Meme By What He did, Still Documented

Fully Today; Not Much Different Really than Adolph Hitler as Lots of Folks

Died By What He Did And Did Not Do in Office too; Sure, The Scale of Death

May Be Smaller; Yet The Overall Demagogue Selfish Intent of Not Giving an F

About Anything He Leaves behind Good For Humankind and The Rest of Nature IS

He is Simply

The Kind of Soul

Who May Reflect

A Different Kind of

Angel at His Side at His Death...
The Angel of Leaving Nothing at All Good Behind...

Moreover, Still Now, 78% Of Republicans Still Support

This Truly Evil Man for the 2024 Election to Potentially

Do Even More Evil Then. Let's Use some Common Sense Folks,

You Don't

Ignore

The

Arsonist

With A Match in Your

Home; If you do You are a Real Fool.

On on Top of that; Trump Would Be
Banned Here By Authority That Takes the
Pandemic Deaths Very Seriously as Trump

Has Also Promoted Quackery to Treat the Virus.

Of Course, He's Been Banned By Almost Every Social

Media Platform As He is Seen As A Danger To Humankind....

Sadly,

78%

of Republicans

Cannot See the

Match He is trying

to Light in their United States Home...

Is it Worthy of Discussion in A
Forum That Discusses Politics:

In A Word, Yes.

Is it Worthy of Discussion
Everywhere in the United States:

In A Word, Hell Yes...

Those Who Remain
Silent Will Be Every Bit

As Responsible if and
when the Entire Ship

Burns And Goes Down...

Any Questions, "Class?"

Shall We Ever Forget The Evil that
Trump 'Reigned Down' on the United States;

Advice:

We Better Not.

There is Not Much of A Bigger
Loser Than One Who Makes the World a Little to a LOT Darker When

They Leave This Earth, DEAD.

However, 'We the People', Have the Opportunity to Transform
That DarK into
LiGHT.

We

Better Do It.

That's Not just
Advice; This Is Reality Now.

Yawn, "It's A Wonderful Life"

-me

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

23 Oct 2021, 8:35 am

^ This is why.

Pepe wrote:

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 8:49 am

Cornflake wrote:
^ This is why.
Pepe wrote:

Let me offer a more concise response. Your remark implies Trump is history. This is about as rational an understanding of the situation as believing that Putin was history the first time Medvedev became President of Russia.

The vast majority of political analysts expect the 2024 Presidential Election to be won either by Trump himself, or if he's not up to at that point, then somebody who supports his agenda — in all likelihood somebody younger and slicker who can avoid some of the bad press Trump got for gaffes he makes on Twitter etc.

Any American who fails to pay close attention to Trump and his following is a fool. You (Pepe/Brictoria, NOT Cornflake!) have demonstrated a pathetic lack of understanding of American politics and have impugned your authority to discuss the subject.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 9:31 am

MaxE wrote:
Any American who fails to pay close attention to Trump and his following is a fool. You (Pepe/Brictoria, NOT Cornflake!) have demonstrated a pathetic lack of understanding of American politics and have impugned your authority to discuss the subject.
As long as there exist validated and verified sources listing Trump’s deliberate atrocities, his followers will continue to look like fools.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 7:29 pm

MaxE wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
^ This is why.
Pepe wrote:

Let me offer a more concise response. Your remark implies Trump is history. This is about as rational an understanding of the situation as believing that Putin was history the first time Medvedev became President of Russia.

The vast majority of political analysts expect the 2024 Presidential Election to be won either by Trump himself, or if he's not up to at that point, then somebody who supports his agenda — in all likelihood somebody younger and slicker who can avoid some of the bad press Trump got for gaffes he makes on Twitter etc.

Firstly, it seems nothing will pacify you.
I am showing support for your hatred for Trump but that isn't enough.
You obviously missed my implied message that I think Trump shouldn't have the support that he does have.

I have had to put up with your character assassination, in the past, and as a result, your opinion doesn't mean a lot to me. 8)

How many times do I have to say I am not a fan of Trump?
How many times do I have to point out that I see him as a narcissit?
How many times do I have to say Trump should leave American politics and let in new Republican blood?

Neither you, not anyone is going to tell me what I can and can't think, sorry. 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 7:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
^ This is why.
Pepe wrote:

You obviously missed my implied message that I think Trump shouldn't have the support that he does have.

I have had to put up with your character assassination, in the past, and as a result, your opinion doesn't mean a lot to me. 8)

How many times do I have to say Trump should leave American politics and let in new Republican blood?

Neither you, not anyone is going to tell me what I can and can't think, sorry. 8)

You have to remember that "implications" like that can go over the heads of those of us on the spectrum.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 7:44 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
^ This is why.
Pepe wrote:

You have to remember that "implications" like that can go over the heads of those of us on the spectrum.

Understood.
But I expect an apology from MaxE for his personal attack, none-the-less, for implying Brictoria and me, (but not Cornflake) are fools. 8)

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 9:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm sorry but I understood that remark (offered without any context) to mean that it's time for Americans to stop taking Trump seriously. I hope you can understand why that would set me off. I would love to consign him to the dustbin of history. I hope you can understand why I can't.

I will try in future to avoid reacting to anything Mr. Skunk says on that topic, assuming there's some sort of subtext that went past me due to my inflexible thought process.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 10:07 pm

i find it curious why comments about Trump are being cancelled as if we are no longer allowed to say anything about orange man? Isn't he likely to be contesting the 2024 elections? so MaxE has a right to make comments.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 10:29 pm

cyberdad wrote:
i find it curious why comments about Trump are being cancelled as if we are no longer allowed to say anything about orange man? Isn't he likely to be contesting the 2024 elections? so MaxE has a right to make comments.

Agreed, absolutely. And even if Trump doesn't run, he's twisted the Republican party into such an unrecognizable state by making it into a strongman cult of personality that his influence will unfortunately long outlive him. That's enough reason to keep talking about him.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 11:32 pm

I think Aghogday put it best.....we need to hold people who hold office accountable for their actions.

aghogday wrote:
of Trump's
Dangerous Role
He Played in an
Attempt to Overthrow
Our Democracy When that Event Happened;
Yet That's Not All, Trump's Own Health Officials
Assessed That Potentially Hundreds of Thousands of
Pandemic Deaths Could Have Been Potentially Avoided
IF Trump Did Not Downplay the Severity of the Pandemic;

If Trump Did Not Play A Role Model Unmasked, And Additionally
Promoting Quackery Treatments That Were Potentially Dangerous
And Deadly Along the Way; Even Going So Far As to Suggest the Ingestion
of Bleach Might Be
A Worthy Way to
Treat Covid-19;=
Is there More in the Way
of Division, Misogyny, Racist
Ways of Division As Well; Well Yes,
There are Tens of Thousands of Mistruths Documented
All About All the Horrible Things He did in Office;

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 2:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Agreed, absolutely. And even if Trump doesn't run, he's twisted the Republican party into such an unrecognizable state by making it into a strongman cult of personality that his influence will unfortunately long outlive him. That's enough reason to keep talking about him.

Have MaxE's posts been deleted?
If so, I didn't see them...
Because they were deleted. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 2:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Here is an idea.
Let's vote against Trump in the next election if he runs again! <joke> :mrgreen:

I sincerely hope he doesn't run again. <not a joke> 8O