Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:17 am

Quote:
If you do something once, it’s an accident.
Do it twice…it’s a coincidence.
Three times — it’s a habit.

In Dr. Fauci’s case, it’s a really, really BAD habit: wasting taxpayer money on unnecessary and cruel beagle experiments.

We’ve already caught him three separate times — and we have the receipts.

Now, make it four — because this week, we caught him again.

What do you call it when you do something four times?

We call it BeagleGate.

WCW investigators have just exposed a FOURTH beagle experiment funded by Dr. Fauci’s agency, NIAID.

This time, NIAID spent $1.68 million of taxpayer money to poison and “de-bark” 44 beagle puppies.

Fauci’s taxpayer-funded white coats injected and force-fed the puppies an experimental drug for several weeks, before killing and dissecting them.

These dogs were subject to some of the cruelest treatment imaginable. In a procedure called a “cordectomy,” sometimes called “de-barking,” the puppies’ vocal cords were slashed.

Why? So Fauci’s white coats wouldn’t have to hear them cry.

“De-barking” is painful and cruel, and opposed by the American Veterinary Medical Association. “Many veterinarians refuse to do the surgery on ethical grounds,” the New York Times reports, adding that the barbaric practice is rarely even taught in vet school. But NIAID is funding it — and you’re paying for it.

[...]

In 2016, WCW released Spending to Death. In the basement of NIAID’s lab in Bethesda, Maryland, infectious sand flies were strapped to beagles, and fed on them for 22 months. The dogs developed infectious lesions, before Fauci’s staff killed and dissected them.

[...]

In September 2020, Fauci’s agency did it again. WCW discovered a $424,000 grant for animal experiments at the University of Georgia, where healthy beagles are drugged, then intentionally infested with parasite-carrying flies.

Records show the dogs were “vocalizing in pain” during the experiments, before being killed.

The worst part? The experiments were completely unnecessary. Experimenters admitted that the drug they were studying “has been extensively tested and confirmed…in different animal models such as mice…Mongolian gerbils…and rhesus macaques….”

[...]

In August of 2021, WCW revealed that NIAID shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia (where the NIH has no oversight and there are no laws protecting animals used in experiments!).

Once again, helpless beagles are drugged, but this time, their heads were locked in mesh cages filled with hundreds of infected sand flies.

Source: https://blog.whitecoatwaste.org/2021/10/12/video-dr-fauci-funds-beagle-experiments-all-around-the-world/

I haven't watched the video, but the images on the site linked above didn't appear "distressing", other than one towards the bottom showing 2 dogs connected to the "mesh cages" from the final experiment listed above... There is still a chance the videos might include distressing images - you have been warned.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:19 pm

fauci must have been bitten by a beagle, as a child. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Er ist ein stück Scheiße und ein Schweinehund.
I have no idea why he is still employed. 8)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 9:51 am

There are many petitions out there against this cruelty.
Here’s one.
https://ladyfreethinker.org/sign-end-ma ... dium=Email

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:36 pm

Misslizard wrote:
There are many petitions out there against this cruelty.
Here’s one.
https://ladyfreethinker.org/sign-end-ma ... dium=Email

I wish the petition the best of luck.
People need to fight back against such atrocities.

Some people think that humanity, as a species, is the filth of the universe.
I have no choice but to agree. 8)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:49 pm

I tend to agree with you but am occasionally surprised.The other day I didn’t have enough on my food stamp card to get all the stuff I needed and no $, so I was going to remove a loaf of bread.Then a total stranger in the line behind me offered to purchase it for me.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:53 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I tend to agree with you but am occasionally surprised.The other day I didn’t have enough on my food stamp card to get all the stuff I needed and no $, so I was going to remove a loaf of bread.Then a total stranger in the line behind me offered to purchase it for me.

That is why I say: "As a species". 8)
I am well aware they are good people (and skunks) in the mix. :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 4:56 pm

I think of it as Klaatu’s dilemma.At times I would like to rain fire down on the whole species but then I hear a beautiful piece of music, read a moving poem ,or see some person commit a selfless act of kindness or bravery and then I think there might be hope for us.Maybe…

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 5:00 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I think of it as Klaatu’s dilemma.At times I would like to rain fire down on the whole species but then I hear a beautiful piece of music, read a moving poem ,or see some person commit a selfless act of kindness or bravery and then I think there might be hope for us.Maybe…

I'd err on the safe side.
Get rid of *all* the bastardos. :mrgreen:
Problem solved. 8)

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 6:54 pm

I'm curious as to what PETA have had to say about these experiments and those behind them...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 6:59 pm

Brictoria wrote:
I'm curious as to what PETA have had to say about these experiments and those behind them...

Did you look? Within 30 seconds of searching I found this:

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1452356473862955017

Whether one agrees with them or not PETA are incredibly consist on these issues.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 7:06 pm

Brictoria wrote:

Perhaps they have been censored by the cancel culture. <joke> :mrgreen:

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2021, 7:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Brictoria wrote:

Did you look? Within 30 seconds of searching I found this:

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1452356473862955017

Whether one agrees with them or not PETA are incredibly consist on these issues.

I did look - nothing was found on DDG, and the media which normally makes announcements by PETA "front page" news didn't have anything showing. Then again, the item you linked to is only a few hours old, which may explain some of this.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 2:12 pm

Call Fauci.
{redacted phone number}
Press 2
Wait for a human to answer or leave a message.

Last edited by Cornflake on 25 Oct 2021, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Let's not encourage phone-bombing

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 2:21 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Call Fauci.
{redacted phone number}
Press 2

I thought his number was: 3478224? :scratch: <cryptic> :mrgreen:

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 2:46 pm

Brictoria wrote:

Probably something wildly hypocritical. I have no respect for PETA, they often kill animals or force them into worse living situations in the name of "animal rights".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 5:18 pm

Pepe wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Call Fauci.
{redacted phone number}
Press 2

I thought his number was: 3478224? :scratch: <cryptic> :mrgreen:

Is that your phone number?