Is anybody else sensitive to extreme temps due to Asperger

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2023, 3:35 am

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
Asperger might be a symptom of being a higher lifeform. Because the human struggle is too hot or too cold. Like most temperatures of the galaxy are too much, humans only have about 10 degrees of acceptable temperature. Like 78 degrees is too hot 58 degrees is too cold. And aspergers is being less like an animal more like a human, aspegers depend on technology, its like sheldon cooper uses computers and technology. And an aspergers won't go sweating around like an animal, they will use technology to cool down such as fans or swamp coolers. An aspergers might not use AC or they might but AC contributes to global warming so they might not.

that is a very interesting take on Aspergers! I do often feel like saying to people 'wake up! Can't you see what is staring you in the face?' As they woffle on about celebrities and diets and make up. They can't seem to see alternative viewpoints to their own, or different ways of doing things. :roll:

And it's well known that the way humans evolved is Eureka moments, when one or more humans suddenly got a brainwave one day and said 'Why don't we do it THIS way? Instead of how we've always done it!' e.g. inventing the wheel.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2023, 4:12 am

had heat stroke working in 120+ degree warehouse while in army. since then can't take much heat, do alright [if stiffly] in cold.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2023, 7:55 am

although I can pinpoint when my health changed. It was when I had glandular fever/Epstein Barr when I was in my early 20s. My body was never the same after that, including being unable to cope with heat.

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2023, 8:20 am

KitLily wrote:
Lecia_Wynter wrote:
Asperger might be a symptom of being a higher lifeform. Because the human struggle is too hot or too cold. Like most temperatures of the galaxy are too much, humans only have about 10 degrees of acceptable temperature. Like 78 degrees is too hot 58 degrees is too cold. And aspergers is being less like an animal more like a human, aspegers depend on technology, its like sheldon cooper uses computers and technology. And an aspergers won't go sweating around like an animal, they will use technology to cool down such as fans or swamp coolers. An aspergers might not use AC or they might but AC contributes to global warming so they might not.

that is a very interesting take on Aspergers! I do often feel like saying to people 'wake up! Can't you see what is staring you in the face?' As they woffle on about celebrities and diets and make up. They can't seem to see alternative viewpoints to their own, or different ways of doing things. :roll:

And it's well known that the way humans evolved is Eureka moments, when one or more humans suddenly got a brainwave one day and said 'Why don't we do it THIS way? Instead of how we've always done it!' e.g. inventing the wheel.

yup

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2023, 10:50 am

I'm even wondering if one day, the slow-processing NTs who can't adapt, will get left behind by autists who have been forced to adapt daily, and we will forge ahead.

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2023, 11:58 am

KitLily wrote:
I'm even wondering if one day, the slow-processing NTs who can't adapt, will get left behind by autists who have been forced to adapt daily, and we will forge ahead.

if NTs are doomed by Ai so will autists.