Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 4:23 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
It was misfeasance, and not malfeasance.

He accidently raped a consenting adult (himself), instead of intentionally molesting an underage child.

I wonder if he had a nickname for the artillery piece, like "Steely Dan" (the name of a dildo in the Burroughs novel "the Naked Lunch").

You can't rape yourself, if you're the perpetrator you're also consenting.

I know...it would seem like a contradiction. But it got too wordy to express it otherwise. But actually its not really a contradiction. Because he did NOT consent to have the thing permanently stuck in his orafice. So for practical purposes he ...violated himself ...through incompetence. Or through "misadventure". :lol: Even if it wasnt through malice or greed.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 4:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

He accidently raped a consenting adult (himself), instead of intentionally molesting an underage child.

I wonder if he had a nickname for the artillery piece, like "Steely Dan" (the name of a dildo in the Burroughs novel "the Naked Lunch").

I know...it would seem like a contradiction. But it got too wordy to express it otherwise. But actually its not really a contradiction. Because he did NOT consent to have the thing permanently stuck in his orafice. So for practical purposes he ...violated himself ...through incompetence. Or through "misadventure". :lol: Even if it wasnt through malice or greed.

This why one always needs an exit strategy before they become involved in something. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 4:34 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

This why one always needs an exit strategy before they become involved in something. :nerdy:

Exactly.

Without an exit strategy you will always ...come to a hard end!

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 6:32 pm

Isn't the usual expectation that after something like this the lawyers insist on the addition of "Not for internal use." labels? That could be a problem with several of the items on Fnord's list—some of them are meant for internal use.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 8:07 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Isn't the usual expectation that after something like this the lawyers insist on the addition of "Not for internal use." labels? That could be a problem with several of the items on Fnord's list—some of them are meant for internal use.

Not like that though.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 9:32 pm

Double Retired wrote:

So..you're proposing that the Defense Department should now have all of it's ordinance stenciled with the words "not for use as a sex toy"?

Or "for use a marshal aid, not as a marital aid"?

Well... if this guy sues the Royal Army it might set a legal precedent for that. :D

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 1:51 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Double Retired wrote:

So..you're proposing that the Defense Department should now have all of it's ordinance stenciled with the words "not for use as a sex toy"?

Or "for use a marshal aid, not as a marital aid"?

Well... if this guy sues the Royal Army it might set a legal precedent for that. :D

:lol: 'not for rectal use' is what I think should be stenciled. Seriously though why don't people just use the proper items. Butt stuff is a lot more fun if you don't have to go to the emergency room....just sayin.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2022, 10:37 pm

A comment I felt I should add: When Conan Obrien first started on TBS he would bust on different companies. For some reason he would pick on Taco Bell. One of his comments was on the Taco Bell chain was to start serving breakfast He stated Taco Bell's breakfast menu was mainly for those who wanted to experience explosive dirrehea in the mornings.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2022, 1:51 am

Aspinator wrote:
A comment I felt I should add: When Conan Obrien first started on TBS he would bust on different companies. For some reason he would pick on Taco Bell. One of his comments was on the Taco Bell chain was to start serving breakfast He stated Taco Bell's breakfast menu was mainly for those who wanted to experience explosive dirrehea in the mornings.

So ...that artillery shell was for "Taco Bell's Cannon"?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2022, 10:55 pm

This reminds me of Jim Gaffigan’s “Hot Pockets” stand-up routine.

Vegetarian Hot Pockets: for those who don’t want to eat meat, but still want diarrhea.

Breakfast Hot Pockets: Now you can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be dead by dinner.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!