Got woman's number without even looking for one

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2022, 12:58 pm

Thank you for trying to help, AquaineBay. I appreciate it.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2022, 7:42 pm

I try my best Blue_Star!

QFT, the stealing part that you are worried about unless they have proof or any evidence then nothing will happen even if they called the police. Why are you so worried about people in a small town thinking you are gay? If they think so what does it matter, even if they all remembered you unless they are some weird crazy people(Which I highly doubt) it won't effect you in any way. And by "trouble" I meant in general. But I won't go into what kind because if someone thinking you are gay from across the country troubles you I definitely wouldn't want you to start getting paranoid about "trouble" you could get into. Trouble was probably the wrong word to use anyway so I would honestly ignore that part and just focus on the stuff I mentioned about the social skills and maybe look into social skills training.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 2:28 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
QFT, the stealing part that you are worried about unless they have proof or any evidence then nothing will happen even if they called the police.

Well, if he has people coming over all the time, what if someone else stole something? Sure, they don't have evidence that its me since it wasn't me. But they don't have an evidence that it was that other person either, unless they had a camera. Which leads to a good question: how do robbers ever get convicted if the houses they robbed didn't have a camera? If they get convicted on the basis of some subjective considerations, then it would be possible for them to convict the wrong person if several people coming over.

AquaineBay wrote:
Why are you so worried about people in a small town thinking you are gay? If they think so what does it matter, even if they all remembered you unless they are some weird crazy people(Which I highly doubt) it won't effect you in any way.

I wasn't talking about them "doing" something towards me. I was only worried about my reputation. The reputation, itself, is worth preserving.

What if some of those people travel to other places or some people from other places visit them? Then opinion will spread elsewhere.

AquaineBay wrote:
And by "trouble" I meant in general. But I won't go into what kind because if someone thinking you are gay from across the country troubles you I definitely wouldn't want you to start getting paranoid about "trouble" you could get into.

As long as you spell out some examples I won't get paranoid. It is when things are not spelled out thats when I fill in the blanks.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 8:30 pm

Something just occurred to me. I know that a woman can make stuff up about *herself* as a way of avoiding me, such as she is busy, she is sick, she has a boyfriend, etc. But could it be that making stuff up about *me*, such as I stole something, is also something women do? If so, then maybe thats why y'all acted as if "its not stealing its bigger picture".

I guess the reason I wasn't catching it, is that the purpose of "its not you its me" line is to avoid confrontation. But if instead she says "it is still you, its just not this thing but that other thing *you* did", I just don't see how it would help her avoid confrontation. Thats why if the statement points at herself I wouldn't take it to face value but if it is pointed at me then I would. But am I missing something?