Skills I have learned via social skills research

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 8:42 pm

Okay, so, the key to getting a biological woman as a biological man, is the very thing Autistic folk generally lack - empathy.

You have to step into their minds, look at yourself through their eyes.

These steps can be mixed and changed accordingly.

Step 1: identify your own flaws

Step 2: Assess whether the person you are trying to attract seems to care about them or notices these flaws?

Step 3: Probe about previous relationships or friendships, to try to get an idea of the type of a person they have dated - did they stay with this person a long time, did they like that person, is there any trend of similar men being dated? If there is a pattern, they may be looking for someone specific. What job did their previous boyfriend have? Are they looking for someone with more money than their ex - is that why they left their ex?

Step 4: Try to determine the other persons personality type. Ask them innocuously. Guide their thinking into revealing this to you by making them curious to look for their type themselves and then ask them about it.

Step 5: Identify how reliable they are - do they know even know what they want - or do they know themselves? If not, they are an easier catch because you don't fit a specific type for them, through their eyes.

Step 6: Compliment them on their attractive attributes. This is fool-proof. Even your enemies, political or social will weaken their hatred of you if you can convince them you like them (and you have to be genuine whilst doing that for it to be a moral act).

Step 7: 'Like' their photos on social media over a long period of time. Maybe drop a complimentary comment on their profiles occasionally (but not often as this is creepy for most people).

Step 8: Make clear you don't think you are entitled to anything from them. Explain that in detail if they have discriminatory preconceptions about you or don't understand you as a person, based on their own lived experience with other people.

Step 9: If all of this fails, consider that your efforts have been in vain. Move on.

I don't always take this advice or follow these rules myself, but it is good advice.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 07 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 8:51 pm

Step 6 is key imho.

Step 3 is tricky as I never like talking about exes, what you give is what you get. I would go lightly with this step. You don't want to talk for a long time about your exes. I'm don't ask, don't tell.

Step 4 is also critical as you do need to determine a label for their traits, asap.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 8:53 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Step 6 is key imho.

Step 3 is tricky as I never like talking about exes, what you give is what you get. I would go lightly with this step. You don't want to talk for a long time about your exes. I'm don't ask, don't tell.

Step 4 is also critical as you do need to determine a label for their traits, asap.

Yeah, this is just a general guide. Nobody has to agree with it. This is just what I have researched and what seems useful...