Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

hotron
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jul 2007, 11:43 pm

hi im ron i have no friends (nor eva had one)

iv had chronich depression since i was 5 but recently has been "promoted" to severe depressive disorder (worst form of depression) iv been trying to kill myself since i was 7. im nearly 14 now. i have been taken away from my mother in recent months too(she cant look after me anymore).

i hope theres enough love in the world for me and have set aside my suicidle behavour to look for it.

just wanted to introduce myself to the adolecent community

Crazy_Ben
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Jul 2007, 1:58 am

Ronny my boy, remember that your life is never as pathetic as you think, just go for a stroll down Main street or the main street in any moderate sized American town during the hours 11-2pm and check out the "I'm stuck in my office all day except for my one hour unpaid lunch hour" crowd. That'll make you think twice about suicide, if all those schleps haven't done it yet, why should you?

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

31 Jul 2007, 2:14 am

Crazy_Ben wrote:
Ronny my boy, remember that your life is never as pathetic as you think, just go for a stroll down Main street or the main street in any moderate sized American town during the hours 11-2pm and check out the "I'm stuck in my office all day except for my one hour unpaid lunch hour" crowd. That'll make you think twice about suicide, if all those schleps haven't done it yet, why should you?

That is a unique way of looking at it. I like it. :lol:

zee
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2007, 7:28 am

Do you have other relatives you can stay with?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2007, 1:07 pm

Ron,
Hi. I'm Eric. I'm 17.
I've gone through the hellhole that is depression so if you want to talk to someone through PM, I'll be more than happy to listen to you.
Depression is a parasite that eventually, you will get rid of it. Remember that.

hotron
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2007, 7:48 pm

relatives? none that dont hate me

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2007, 2:26 pm

Hey Ron. :wink:

You've been through a lot.

And so have I. ;)

I'm 15, and am currently suffering with Adolescent Depression, and have recently started to suffer from "mania" as well, possibly a side effect from the Prozac I've been taking for over 5 months.

I guess your on anti-depressants then?

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2007, 8:49 pm

Hotron, AnonymousAnonymous, Alternative... all of you can PM me too if you want or join my depressives club in the Members-Only forum! :D I'm a shameless plug... whenever I see the word "depression" or "depressed" or "depressing" in a topic title I jsut have to read more. I also suffered from depression since I was a little kid, but I didn't know what it was called or that it was normal, so I couldn't and didn't want to tell anyone... then I figured it out and it all went away! But then it came back two years later... worse than ever! Now I'm taking stuff for it and I'm far less depressed... I haven't felt this good in a long time though I can still feel waaaaaaaaaay better. Please don't be shy to PM me; I love talking to people, even people complaining to me makes my day! :)