Page 36 of 60 [ 952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 60  Next

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 12:53 am

temp1234 wrote:
people stinking of perfume

Especially "Red Door" perfume it's horrible.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 1:08 pm

People who think zoos are cruel (I'm talking about the zoos where the animals get well fed and pampered and are kept in their natural habitats). They're called privileged animals, just like really rich people or royal families.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 2:28 pm

Brushing my teeth while watching a video, and then suddenly getting the urge to sneeze and trying not to so I don't spray toothpaste all my screen.

Feeling a sneeze building up but then I don't and get no relief from the nasal irritation that caused it in the first place. Except, of course, when I'm brushing my teeth. Or have a mouth full of food while eating, even worse. :eew:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 3:12 pm

YouTube videos with two American guys prattling away over each other about a subject.

When YouTubers think that everyone looking for ASMR wants to hear whispering, so you got to keep adding in "no talking", but if you want a long video of facts to lull yourself to sleep to the long videos mostly seem to be ASMR - which involves someone whispering the facts. For f**k sake!

YouTube in general, as so many people who upload videos seem to be dumbasses that don't know what the public want.

doflamingo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Sep 2022, 3:52 pm

I work at a grocery store and my pet peeves have to do with customers and carts. They sometimes leave trash in their carts and leave their carts by the register. There is a garbage can outside on both sides of the store that have plenty of room. The carts are stored on both sides of the front of the store so people have to walk by them just to leave the store.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 4:20 pm

Racist banks. My mum knows of a woman who dealt with racism at a bank. Now she's suing that bank for racism.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 1:30 pm

babies

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 2:14 pm

Floyd was my peeved pet :P

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Sep 2022, 4:53 pm

People who pretend to misinterpret things I say because they think their response is funny or they know I find it annoying & they get a kick out of annoying me. I'm very used to others actually misunderstanding me & it's caused me lots of problems throughout my life. When someone pretends to misunderstand me, my 1st instinct is always to assume they really did misunderstand & I feel a need to start trying to explain what I really meant. My girlfriend is the worst offender, she gets a kick out of annoying people & I often have the urge to snap at her for it but I always restrain that behavior.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 5:01 pm

Caz72 wrote:
babies

Mine too. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hurt a baby and if you handed your baby to me I'll hold them and cuddle them. But when out in public, I feel babies are the bane of my life. Nature gave babies a loud cry to distract the caregiver's attention and annoy them enough to have to respond to the baby. Unfortunately it annoys everyone else around too, and because we're not its caregivers we can't tend to it, we've just got to put up with it.
Yes, baby animals start off as very quiet, while baby humans start off as noisy. Humans have to rely on noise to be alerted, while animals rely on other senses. Noises don't need to be loud to alert an animal. Not as loud as they need to be to alert a human.

Sometimes I crave silence.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:52 am

bad breath

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:46 am

When I'm typing my fingers to the bone on WP as usual, and I accidentally leave out an important word, and then it's look like I typed the opposite of what I meant to say. And usually by the time I notice, it's too late for me to edit the post.

And some other websites if you do edit your post to correct something, other people will know you edited and hate you for some reason. So you have to *say* you edited something to correct a misspelling or leaving out a word.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 11:37 am

Energy vampires.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 11:49 am

Quote:
When I'm typing my fingers to the bone on WP as usual, and I accidentally leave out an important word, and then it's look like I typed the opposite of what I meant to say. And usually by the time I notice, it's too late for me to edit the post.

Agh! I hate this too!

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:21 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
Energy vampires.

Pain snails

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:24 pm